Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Glad to be having so much fun with all my winner friends! I heard trophy ceremony and after party is at the Round Table -- they just got then new tekken too!!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

social vegan posted:

Going on record saying nooner is a big ol stanky turkey leg!!! Lol

I'd rather be a stanky turkey leg than a stanky chicken butt like u are :flipoff:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I will not stand by for this attempt at character assassination!!!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Social Vegan is just making up mean lies about me because he got all embarrassed when I laughed at him for asking me how I can make so many good posts and have so many friends online. I'm sorry bud I didn't mean it like that just keep being yourself :kiddo:

Also jebany I'm so sorry I "swear"(lol) it wasn't me who said the cusses! I was just listening to raps really loud on my head phones you must have over heard and thought it was me!!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Libelous Slander posted:

Nooner once licked his finger and put it in my ear and said it was called an upper decker

No I said it was an "Up-Ear" decker, drat some people just can't enjoy some innocent sexually charged comedy

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

basement jihadist posted:

get ready for the lower decker heh

:q:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Dad gay so what chases bugs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU