Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
Why would you get married at like 20-25 which is how old they all are. marriage is a stupid thing anyways, what's the point of it. Just be happy with someone and gently caress the state gently caress the church gently caress everybody else. Never loving getting married or having kids, gently caress that poo poo. It's all insane. this whole life is insane, it's bullshit. Why am I doing this why do I put up with it why should I care about anything. it'd be nice if I could just pass on in my sleep from some painless gas leak or something then I wouldn't have to loving worry about this poo poo anymore. it's pointless anyways so why not get to the only possible POINT there is and loving kill yourself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Yolo Swag

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
:secondpost:

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

SHISHKABOB posted:

Why would you get married at like 20-25 which is how old they all are.
Because they're at their most healthy and still very fertile, hth.

Good luck to your friends.

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
get used to it. i knew a girl who kept posting her wedding photos for a solid year and i was worried she was trapped in the marriage dimension

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
tenancy by the entirety is for fuckin dweebs let the bank attach my martial home i give no fucks.

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

LegoPirateNinja posted:

tenancy by the entirety is for fuckin dweebs let the bank attach my martial home i give no fucks.

you can think you are above it all but one day you'll wake up and find out you're common law-ed to your anime body pillow

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Marriage is a sacrilegious ward repelling nihilism and degeneracy, you should be happy for them instead of spitting swears and spite online.

Or better yet don't use facebook because it's stupid.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

LINKIN PARK

i keep seeing your mom

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

cant wait to get married, have kids, have a job and be normal person. this is what i strive for, i want to belong. maybe one day ill be on facebook. one day

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
i keep seeing people repost lovely quotes from facebook

your advice, gbs?

PsionicAnt
Jul 16, 2001

SHISHKABOB posted:

Why would you get married at like 20-25 which is how old they all are. marriage is a stupid thing anyways, what's the point of it. Just be happy with someone and gently caress the state gently caress the church gently caress everybody else. Never loving getting married or having kids, gently caress that poo poo. It's all insane. this whole life is insane, it's bullshit. Why am I doing this why do I put up with it why should I care about anything. it'd be nice if I could just pass on in my sleep from some painless gas leak or something then I wouldn't have to loving worry about this poo poo anymore. it's pointless anyways so why not get to the only possible POINT there is and loving kill yourself

whoa dude you mad?

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
people who get engaged on facebook aern't necessarily planning to get married any time soon, they just enjoy their friends leaving comments and upvotes on the status change

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I feel really sick

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

SHISHKABOB posted:

it'd be nice if I could just pass on in my sleep from some painless gas leak or something

You say this like it's this impossible task instead of one of the most easily accomplishable things in human history. 'Oh, woe is me, if only I had a stove or a garage or hands with which to operate those things!'

I mean don't kill yourself yadda yadda yadda but don't come in here crying like its hard.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Naerasa posted:

You say this like it's this impossible task instead of one of the most easily accomplishable things in human history. 'Oh, woe is me, if only I had a stove or a garage or hands with which to operate those things!'

I mean don't kill yourself yadda yadda yadda but don't come in here crying like its hard.

I wasn't really saying that, I just meant if I didn't have to worry about the decision.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
marriage is gay now, no one should get married out of protest

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

If u bomb a marriage u get a card in the mail calling u a human being try it

feller
Jul 5, 2006

SHISHKABOB posted:

You'll be in your second marriage by 27

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
argh facebook, why you gota do this bwahaha

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Got married so we can file our taxes together and get a larger refund come tax time. Hth

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

SHISHKABOB posted:

i got married at 23 because we like the extra money we get through tax benefits and also why not? if your parents offered to pay for a big party where all your friends and family could get drunk together, you would do it, too. sadly parents wont offer to do that for their single son who never leaves their basement, or if they think you/your spouse are failures (pretty reasonable imo)

i dont think you thought this through much, maybe youre too focused on being sad and lonely and didnt think about the benefits of marrying someone that you dont mind spending forever with anyway

e: plus when i put my status down as "married" or introduce someone to my wife people automatically assume i have my poo poo together. if youve roped someone into signing an agreement to spending the rest of their life with you, there are a lot of assumptions that go along with that. you get the benefit of the doubt for tons of stuff, job interviews are easier, etc etc. introducing someone as your girlfriend is anywhere from "i met this girl at the bar last week" to "we've been together 10 years and have two kids" but strangers cant know without asking personal questions, when you're married its like welp, youve at least got one thing going right in your life

Cursed Lumberjack fucked around with this message at 22:41 on Aug 1, 2015

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Also, we made money from our wedding, even after paying for our two week vacation in Punta Cana for our honeymoon.

So we got to party and get drunk with friends, take a two week vacation all inclusive, and technically get paid to do it.

Sounds like getting married is quite awesome op. Sorry you'll never get to experience because you're gross and fat

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Also, we made money from our wedding, even after paying for our two week vacation in Punta Cana for our honeymoon.

So we got to party and get drunk with friends, take a two week vacation all inclusive, and technically get paid to do it.

Sounds like getting married is quite awesome op. Sorry you'll never get to experience because you're gross and fat

yeah this too. even if your family isnt rich you still come out ahead because you get a ton of stuff youd have to buy anyway. the little poo poo adds up

e: also gross and fat people marry other gross and fat people so thats not why op isnt ever getting married, you have to be really awful to not be able to find someone on your level to spend the rest of your life with. gotta have someone wrong with you more than looks

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

YOLO

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

i got married at 23 because we like the extra money we get through tax benefits and also why not? if your parents offered to pay for a big party where all your friends and family could get drunk together, you would do it, too. sadly parents wont offer to do that for their single son who never leaves their basement, or if they think you/your spouse are failures (pretty reasonable imo)

i dont think you thought this through much, maybe youre too focused on being sad and lonely and didnt think about the benefits of marrying someone that you dont mind spending forever with anyway

e: plus when i put my status down as "married" or introduce someone to my wife people automatically assume i have my poo poo together. if youve roped someone into signing an agreement to spending the rest of their life with you, there are a lot of assumptions that go along with that. you get the benefit of the doubt for tons of stuff, job interviews are easier, etc etc. introducing someone as your girlfriend is anywhere from "i met this girl at the bar last week" to "we've been together 10 years and have two kids" but strangers cant know without asking personal questions, when you're married its like welp, youve at least got one thing going right in your life

no one thinks any of these things

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

SHISHKABOB posted:

:goonsay:

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

yeah this too. even if your family isnt rich you still come out ahead because you get a ton of stuff youd have to buy anyway. the little poo poo adds up

e: also gross and fat people marry other gross and fat people so thats not why op isnt ever getting married, you have to be really awful to not be able to find someone on your level to spend the rest of your life with. gotta have someone wrong with you more than looks

I like how your posts fit perfectly with your name.

Tell me more about your married life.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

spud posted:

I like how your posts fit perfectly with your name.

same w you

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

ice been farting non stop for hours

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

my facebook is full of pregnancy announcements and im like thank god its those loving rubes and not me

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

my teeyh feel weird like im aware of my teeth too much im aware of their position and feeling they deel weird in goings to pass out good.nigjt

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Blue Raider posted:

my facebook is full of pregnancy announcements and im like thank god its those loving rubes and not me

same

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
same and I'm still in college.

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
Huh, a goon doesn't understand committed loving relationships? I'll be damned.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Inevitable posted:

Huh, a goon doesn't understand committed loving relationships? I'll be damned.

tbf a lot of married people dont understand committed loving relationships either, lol

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Can you give me some examples please? I am trying to be a better poster, and aligning said posts with my name would be great.

Many thanks,

Spud.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
Please don't sign your posts

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
and in a couple of years youll be seeing those same ppl setting their status as single it the circle of life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

spud posted:

Can you give me some examples please? I am trying to be a better poster, and aligning said posts with my name would be great.

Many thanks,

Spud.

dont change anything you are perfect for gbs

• Locked thread