Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harald
Jul 10, 2009

LINKIN PARK

he's basically an older dude looking for something (anything) to be mad about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

good, i agree with him. rip sean smith killed by hillary clinton

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Ben Nye the Ghazi Guy

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

TEAYCHES posted:

same but unironically

garbage horse
Jul 31, 2015

lovin it
I had a recent co-worker who was drat sure that the ebola outbreak last year was an ISIS plot.

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine
Everything happens for a reason.

Don't go to a mall on Halloween.

garbage horse
Jul 31, 2015

lovin it
also that everyone involved in sandy hook were crisis actors

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

LINKIN PARK

TEAYCHES posted:

D&D was too close to discovering the truth

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
All of the people SUPPOSEDLY killed on September 11 are actually being quietly housed by the Fed Govt in some apartments near where I live

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
tell him that the real Benghazi scandal is that the CIA annex was actually a CIA black site where Libyans were being tortured, and the people that attacked it were actually heroes trying to stop war crimes from being committed by America. Post his reaction

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

City of Tampa posted:

tell him that the real Benghazi scandal is that the CIA annex was actually a CIA black site where Libyans were being tortured, and the people that attacked it were actually heroes trying to stop war crimes from being committed by America. Post his reaction

lol

cams
Mar 28, 2003

benghazi is so weird to me. at least 9-11 weirdos can at least come up with a reason behind it. what is the benghazi motivation, hillary clinton just really wanted those people to die out of spite?

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

cams posted:

benghazi is so weird to me. at least 9-11 weirdos can at least come up with a reason behind it. what is the benghazi motivation, hillary clinton just really wanted those people to die out of spite?

you dont need normal poo poo like motivations to commit crimes in truther land

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

cams posted:

last I heard the ambassador was Obama's gay lover and was threatening to spill the beans

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Serious post: what constitutes a "Benghazi truther?" What is it that the cool kids think happened vs. what to the crazy tea partiers think happened?

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
he's right

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Benghazi more like cumguzzle

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

GORDON posted:

Serious post: what constitutes a "Benghazi truther?" What is it that the cool kids think happened vs. what to the crazy tea partiers think happened?

Yeah, I wanna know too.

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
whenever i asked someone who has a problem with benghazi about what happened with benghazi they would fall apart in about 30 seconds when you point out something as obvious as that scrambling an air strike to level the building wouldnt actually save the 4 lives theyre complaining about having lost

cams
Mar 28, 2003

GORDON posted:

But for Benghazi truthers, the scandal is much, much more interesting. There are actually two camps: regular old Benghazi truthers believe that the CIA was arming Syrian rebels out of the Benghazi annex, while the ultra truthers believe the Obama administration colluded with terrorists to stage the kidnapping of Ambassador Chris Stevens in order to set up a prisoner exchange that would made President Obama look like a tough peace negotiator right before the election. Some people with surprisingly solid credentials buy these theories. Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul has hinted he's a Benghazi truther, floating the idea that the CIA annex was attacked because it was part of a secret gun-running operation. Retired Admiral James Lyons, who commanded the U.S. Pacific Fleet in the 1980s, is a Benghazi ultra truther. The Atlantic Wire spoke to Lyons to better understand his theory.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Well here are the gayboy PYF posters come to post giant poo poo gay dookie post explaining all about the people they dont like

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser

JebanyPedal posted:

Ben Nye the Ghazi Guy

lol

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

BigBoss posted:

last I heard the ambassador was Obama's gay lover and was threatening to spill the beans

Hillary Clinton was the button woman since, after all, she orchestrated Vince Foster's demise.

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007

Now make one with the chargers dragon tattoo

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
why would someone in a middle eastern country attack an american outpost? it simply doesnt make sense. dont they know we're fixing everything?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

shiksa posted:

why would someone in a middle eastern country attack an american outpost? it simply doesnt make sense. dont they know we're fixing everything?

they hate us for our freedoms

PsionicAnt
Jul 16, 2001
didn't read thread cuz i dont understand the title but did anyone say bengayzi yet??

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

cams posted:

But for Benghazi truthers, the scandal is much, much more interesting. There are actually two camps: regular old Benghazi truthers believe that the CIA was arming Syrian rebels out of the Benghazi annex, while the ultra truthers believe the Obama administration colluded with terrorists to stage the kidnapping of Ambassador Chris Stevens in order to set up a prisoner exchange that would made President Obama look like a tough peace negotiator right before the election. Some people with surprisingly solid credentials buy these theories. Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul has hinted he's a Benghazi truther, floating the idea that the CIA annex was attacked because it was part of a secret gun-running operation. Retired Admiral James Lyons, who commanded the U.S. Pacific Fleet in the 1980s, is a Benghazi ultra truther. The Atlantic Wire spoke to Lyons to better understand his theory.

Oh, okay and naturally this ties into the idea that the CIA turned Obama into a Manchurian Candidate as a kid cuz his parents were superspies or something.

Makes perfect sense now, thank you!

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
My favorite is the theory that Obama was part of a secret program to teleport people to Mars, and also possibly through time.

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

cams posted:

Wait is this true? All I saw was republicans yelling about the difference between an act of terror and a terroristic act.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

evilpicard posted:

Wait is this true? All I saw was republicans yelling about the difference between an act of terror and a terroristic act.
of course its all true, what other possible reason could republicans have to have been pushing for investigations to discover whether or not hillary clinton is literally satan

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
I alone know the Benghazi truth

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

I mean is it true that this is what they think. My GBS double reverse irony detector is failing me.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

evilpicard posted:

I mean is it true that this is what they think. My GBS double reverse irony detector is failing me.
i dunno i just googled "benghazi truther" and posted that from the first article i found. even though i pay more attention to political news than 99% of the population, i have not been able to discern any logic or reason from anything involving people who still talk about benghazi as if it's a thing we need to be talking about. i have not heard a single intelligent statement on the matter that did not make it completely obvious that it has been about trying to stick a non-existent scandal to hillary clinton, the heir-apparent for the past five years.

i tend to be a "well the truth is somewhere in the middle" piece of poo poo and there is not a modicum of logic to benghazi people.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Ben Ghazi should pay for what he's done.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Harald posted:

he's basically an older dude looking for something (anything) to be mad about

show him democracy now

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Applewhite posted:

Ben Ghazi should pay for what he's done.

Ben Ghazi

Ben Gurion

makes u think

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Obama had to go all the way to Libya to get his gay on?

That doesn't seem veru convenient

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

BENGHAZIGATE

GATE GATE VGE GATE GATE

GAMERGATE
BRIDGEGATE
GATEGATE

oh wow Watergate was a thing now we can be completely unthoughtful and uncreative and use this dogwhistle of paranoia power when we want to call something/think of something as a "conspiracy" or "scandal" because we added the word gate. GATE.

TEAGATE
ALAMOGATE

its a very controversial scandolous thing because i put "gate" after it oooh boy im such a clever pundit i hope i suck a cock big enough to choke on tonight and die

• Locked thread