Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
if you could use them every week theyd be called options.
last week i had myhill and cathcart ion the bench which is quite annoying. but at least i put skrtyl as captain.
two changes to make this week so probably time to get kane out.
darmian is a revelation at rb.
not sure which keeper to pick. cech plays liverpool. myhjill plays chelsea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Parity warning posted:

got rid of Cech and then he gets all the points today :mad:

Chin up mate, no one could have foreseen liverpool failing to score tonight.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Parity warning posted:

tbh I thought both defenses would be poo poo and it'd end up 2-2 or something I think that's reasonably realistic

Ah, so you issued a parity warning. My defence has been rock solid this term. I'm a bit "over" captaining strikers though.

Breath Ray fucked around with this message at 12:39 on Aug 25, 2015

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
:cawg:

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Sorry I'll try to be more constructive. You're making both a lot of reactive moves (mahrez) and ignoring a lot of better value teammates (clyne). If you want to do your wildcard I'd just copy a top 5 team, such as mine. Aguero and Costa haven't shown potential to match price tags and Pedro doesn't take set pieces so is not for the long term.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
They've performed well but there are cheaper options out there. It's all part of what gives followers of the Championship their edge.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Benteke Giroud Kane attack sucks loving arse!! poo poo!!!

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
My strikers had another shocking week. Suppose I'd better buy Wilson but afraid to follow the stampede :sigh:

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Breath Ray posted:

Benteke Giroud Kane attack sucks loving arse!! poo poo!!!

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
A welcome return to form for my two crap strikers. Still waitibg for hazArd to come good though 👺

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Yeah I played the old wildcard too. Broadly happy with 60 points but I am now implicated in the death of callum Wilson.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
A disappointing week that saw me leave 19 points on the bench.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Ffs in transferred dann in and left him on the bench, good thing dier picked up 1/point :rant:

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
phlippe coutinho

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Noseman posted:

Why the gently caress you benching Rojo, Louis?

did you see the game

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
not a great week but im still top

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Forgot to use my wildcard :rant:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

:grin: