Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
Seriously, if you have anything more than a bar of soap in your shower then lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
I have a scrub brush. Deal with it.

PsionicAnt
Jul 16, 2001
hmmm.... very easily claims first post and first view at the same time? :monocle:

PsionicAnt
Jul 16, 2001
you goddamn loving idiot rear end in a top hat

Nightrain
Dec 17, 2004

I may be new to SA, but I've been playing guitar in the desert and on top of pianos for years
If you're black you also need a washcloth

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

do you use it to go gently caress yourself

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i stay clean by constantly licking myself

Overwined
Sep 22, 2008

Wine can of their wits the wise beguile,
Make the sage frolic, and the serious smile.

Jesus Christ posted:

Seriously, if you have anything more than a bar of soap in your shower then lol.

Andy Rooney had the same exact opinion.

How does it feel to be in lockstep with dead, old curmudgeon?

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax
lol showers? what are you a beta bitch? i just slough off my old skin every time i feel the need to molt

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
i have a can of shaving cream and a straight razor what of it, bitch

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

i poo poo in there and the poop gets between my toes, i try to cram it down the drain by squishing the poop with my toes but it jams up and the shower fills with lovely water, im quite literally bathing in poo poo and i love it, i have to usually get down on my knees with my face near the lovely water and i press the poop down further into the drain with my fingers, sometimes depending on what i eat i see vestiges floating on the surface of the cesspool and the blood rushes into my penis, then i lay on my back in the poo poo water with poop all over my body and i jack off just in time for the hot shower water to dissolve the last of the poop clogging the shower drain and then i rinse the poop off my body, scrub myself for like 2 minutes, then back to business and no one is the wiser

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
the razor is for blood play with the bf and the cream is lube for assplay. som,etimes we shave though

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

lets hear from some of those goons who don't use shampoo

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.
shampoo
conditioner
anti dandruff conditioner
face wash
anti acne face wash
body wash
body scrub
loofah
op's mom

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
a loofah and some nice smelling bodywash should be there too duder also i hope your moisturizing cause even the best soap drys your skin out

shampoo is a scam though lol if you use anything but antidandruff a couple times a year when the humidity gets too high/low

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
LOL at people getting worried about butt cooties while washing in the shower.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

A beer.

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.
I dunno man towels come in pretty handy, too.

GUYS STOP
Jun 7, 2003
Grimey Drawer

Cyril Sneer posted:

I dunno man towels come in pretty handy, too.

towels work best when kept outside the shower

stefania_r
Sep 2, 2011

Jesus Christ posted:

lol no exfoliate and moisturize your body (including your face). you'll thank me later.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Hello yes I use a washcloth because how are you supposed to use bodywash without it?

Demora
Aug 13, 2004

It wouldn't be the Enterprise without a Sulu at the helm

A TRUE MAN ONLY USES SOAP MADE FROM HIS BARE HANDS OUT OF TALLOW OF HIS ENEMIES, LYE FROM THE ASHES OF THE FAMILIES HE'S BURNED, AND PURE HYDROXIDE.

YOU loving PUSSIES.

Ignore the fact that girls like to rub up against silky things...

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
why would you not shampoo

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
the real jesus DID have some pretty fucnky hair

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
lmao OP does your shower not have a faucet that emits water? what's it like being so poor that the only way you can clean yourself is with dry air and soap?

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I spun it the otha way and just have a jug of Softsoap.

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
thats a weird gender norm imo op

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46-WNPlCYsg

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

Shower puffs arent just for gays anymore

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

Shower puffs arent just for gays anymore

Also for women

Party In My Diapee
Jan 24, 2014
I`tr5i\ed to clean my keyboar5d wi\th shamp+oo and now i\ br5oke i\t :(

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax
nnnnnng

unnnng

mmm oh yeah ooohhh

nnnnnnAHH!AHH!!AAAAAHHHH!

feels good man

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I dont use soap. I noticed I smell better in general now that I just scrub myself down with a louffa and water

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
At the very least you should have shampoo, conditioner, soap, exfoliating facial scrub and maybe a pumice stone. Good quality stuff too, that suave poo poo is for college students.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
you guys should try out pine tar soap it's how i fill the hole in my heart from being a failed classically self trained baseball player by still smelling like a hunk of maple lathered in pine tar and never ever loving use a metal bat or batting gloves even if your coach says he'll bench you if you dont "get with the times idiot"

diamond dog
Jul 27, 2010

by merry exmarx

LeoMarr posted:

I dont use soap. I noticed I smell better in general now that I just scrub myself down with a louffa and water

i saw a gif of a monkey scrubbing heself with a lemon and he seemed to enjoy it so now i do that too, but i haven't researched it at all. if rubbing fruit all over your body is wrong i dont want to be right

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I have two bars of soap, one for washing and one for holding in my butt while I shower for that extra pleasure

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Shampoo conditioner body wash face wash and a loofah

im gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

diamond dog
Jul 27, 2010

by merry exmarx

Sonofsilversign posted:

shampoo is a scam though lol

listen to this guy
shampoo is just ordinary detergent that fucks up your scalp and makes you overproduce oil so you go "oh no im greasy better shampoo again" but if you stop using it after a while you stop needing it and your hair will be better than ever

• Locked thread