Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
I think $50 is enough if lap dances cost around $20-$25 and you want to a few drinks and to tip the stage dancers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nightrain
Dec 17, 2004

I may be new to SA, but I've been playing guitar in the desert and on top of pianos for years
You don't need any money, bring a flask up your rear end and tell the strippers you think you may be gay but aren't sure....free lapdances

If the bouncers think you are lying show them the rear end flask

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
Depends on how high quality the girls are and what night you go (duh), but having danced for money before, really all it boils down to is "how much attention do you want from the tittays?"

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Bring a gun. Everything else is gratis

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

VendaGoat posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBn7bjy9c4U

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

(and can't post for 2 years!)

fistfull of nickles

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

I don't think I've ever watched a music video linked from people on this website.

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

VendaGoat posted:

https://youtu.be/EB_XX_IM8io?t=8m25s

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

:golfclap: what bouncer indeed?

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

just print out some fake bills with bible verses. the strippers will thank you when they find jesus and renounce their sinful ways.

Risky
May 18, 2003

Dollar on a string like Al Bundy

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
You know what op, it depends on the size of the strippers tits.

Sub a cups, food stamps.

Bigger than DD cups, 100+

MattO
Oct 10, 2003

The ladies love hot pennies. Specially if they're kind of damp. The hotter the better.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Nightrain posted:

You don't need any money, bring a flask up your rear end and tell the strippers you think you may be gay but aren't sure....free lapdances

If the bouncers think you are lying show them the rear end flask

wow this plan is flawless how has this not become a world-wide technique?

El Duderino
Mar 28, 2003

If you're not into that whole brevity thing..

MattO posted:

The ladies love hot pennies. Specially if they're kind of damp. The hotter the better.

Singles are for the Bill Gates' of the world. Screw that noise I stop off at the bank and get a couple rolls of nickels to throw up on the stage. From the sound the ricochet makes hitting the stage they'll know you ain't throwing pennies, gotta be something bigger. You gotta have some prime rear end titties for me to start throwing quarters though...

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

El Duderino posted:

Singles are for the Bill Gates' of the world. Screw that noise I stop off at the bank and get a couple rolls of nickels to throw up on the stage. From the sound the ricochet makes hitting the stage they'll know you ain't throwing pennies, gotta be something bigger. You gotta have some prime rear end titties for me to start throwing quarters though...

lifehack: if you use zimbabwe dollars you get even more bang for your buck

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
My uncle rhubarb (that's his nickname from when he was a kid) tells all his brothers sons to bring a hundred bucks and a package of sliced Oscar Meyer olive loaf. When you find yourself either eating the olive loaf or trying to put slices of it into the strippers g strings "It's time ta ga" hewould say, then he always made a train whistle noise.

El Duderino
Mar 28, 2003

If you're not into that whole brevity thing..

Sheep-Goats posted:

My uncle rhubarb (that's his nickname from when he was a kid) tells all his brothers sons to bring a hundred bucks and a package of sliced Oscar Meyer olive loaf. When you find yourself either eating the olive loaf or trying to put slices of it into the strippers g strings "It's time ta ga" hewould say, then he always made a train whistle noise.

Does it have to be olive loaf? All I'ves got is some past expiration pepper jack. It's in sliced form already so maybe?

Edit: Hmm, think I won't be able to partake. It's kind of dried out and crumbling. Hit me up tomorrow yo

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
12 dollars, use them wisely

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

between 50 and 100

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

1 days pay: ~$400

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
why not just get a whore

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
Dirty tree and a turd

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
if you dont bring atleast 300 youre not gonna have fun or get a blowie from the desperate stripper right before the club closes

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Zzulu posted:

why not just get a whore

why drink beer if there is hard liquor?

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

i'm gay

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
don't bring cash, bring yayo

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx
2-400 cash for deposit and an 8 ball to seal the deal afterward

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

except this is more like why drink root beer if there is hard liquor

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006
$250 in fives. Run a tab for the drinks, the cash is all stripper money.

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013

City of Tampa posted:

don't bring cash, bring yayo

I think this. My buddy has a birthday at a local strip club. I brought 100 for drinks and dances and it lasted about an hour and a half. I should have gotten an 8 ball.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Gaunab posted:

I think $50 is enough if lap dances cost around $20-$25 and you want to a few drinks and to tip the stage dancers

Never been to a strip club but I am pretty sure they are designed to fleece you from the second you enter so you probably want to bring more money than that. I have heard that drinks can be around 15-25 dollars.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
change about 10cents into nigerian dollars and make it fuckin rain

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

going in with nothing and seeing how long you can survive is relaly cool

Bruegels Fuckbooks
Sep 14, 2004

Now, listen - I know the two of you are very different from each other in a lot of ways, but you have to understand that as far as Grandpa's concerned, you're both pieces of shit! Yeah. I can prove it mathematically.
Bring like twenty five bucks and a friend and just play pool and drink instead. For some reason pool is really popular in strip clubs.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Just bring the company credit card and get creative with your expense report.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
$300

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Demonachizer posted:

Never been to a strip club but I am pretty sure they are designed to fleece you from the second you enter so you probably want to bring more money than that. I have heard that drinks can be around 15-25 dollars.

The last one I went to had a bathroom attendant. He was on fleek so I tipped him a dollar

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

bathroom attendants are always really cool dudes. i always get overpriced condoms from them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
lol if you don't blow your rent money at the club

• Locked thread