Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

hosed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Shes not that hot, shes got the same face as him.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5pMFnprHzU

Abdul Alhazred
Mar 15, 2007
the most unsettling thing in those pictures is him wearing a bandana in the drat pool

Box of Bunnies
Apr 3, 2012

by Pragmatica

Abdul Alhazred posted:

the most unsettling thing in those pictures is him wearing a bandana in the drat pool

Gotta protect the skullet, brother

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
same

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

JB50 posted:

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler

Abdul Alhazred posted:

That's a part of his head dude. He was born with it.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
I am a real American
I want to gently caress my daughter

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Archer666 posted:

I am a real Habsburg
I want to gently caress my daughter

Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

Wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma

a shameful Hogan

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
THat's why he hates the blacks, isn't it?

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
And the character assassination of a Real American continues all because he stood up to an Internet bully who was making money off a sex tape of him obtained without his consent or knowledge.

I hope you people feel good about yourselves.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
"Hey Hulk Hogan pastas haha what a dink." Yeah, he only fought for the rights of EVERY MAN.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
didn't the hulkster have a youtube video of him talking to the camera whilst taking a poop?

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
Her name is Fartine

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

who

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

gently caress man. :cry:

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
wjen you think about it they're basically a part of you so why shouldnt you be able to explore all the nooks and crannies of your fine DNA copntroibution

fivethree
Jul 28, 2014

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Abdul Alhazred posted:

Staying in character, even at home when he thinks no one is watching :allears:

:stare: there is no character

fivethree
Jul 28, 2014

Schurik
Sep 13, 2008

is that hugh grant on the left

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2014/10/todays-blind-items-incest.html

quote:

Today's Blind Items- Incest

One day, I suspect when the father of the family passes away there will be a book written which will describe all of the goings on inside the family and it will probably be written by the mom. She seems the closest to breaking ranks right now. The only thing holding these people together is they all desire fame more than anything and realize if anyone discovers their story, that fame will become infamy and none of them will have a career or make money for the rest of their lives. It all started with the father. The biggest celebrity in the family. He would be on the road and started having sex with progressively younger women who looked like his wife and then one day it just happened. He started having sex with his daughter. The mom knew, and didn't stop him, and when she started molesting her son it seemed to give the whole thing her approval. Apparently the mom never had sex with her son, but did molest him and at one point as he grew older he did try and have sex with her, but she had moved on and was trying to heal and was disgusted that her husband had basically left her for their daughter. Neither of the kids has had anything close to a normal sexual relationship. Their exes tell a tale of performance issues and crazy festishes and the daughter is out of control when it comes to being punished to the point she has scared off boyfriends. There was a crack in the armor a few months ago and the entire family panicked and rallied together to make sure nothing leaked and also to ensure that it never came that close again. The problem they are having is that crack in the armor whispered to someone else and now the whole thing might come tumbling down in the next few weeks.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

I guess now wouldn't be the ideal time for the re-release of Hulk Hogans Meat Shoes.

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012

this is a good av

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Santheb posted:

I guess now wouldn't be the ideal time for the re-release of Hulk Hogans Meat Shoes.

No, but it would be the perfect time for Hulk Hogan Meat Shoes: Children's Edition

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Peep this meme: the hulk hogan frieaking meat blazer! :xd:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Destroying me

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I hope they're happy together.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
hulk hogan meat daughter

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

brother,

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Say whatever you want about him, he still had best song of all time

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Verily I Shat posted:

Her name is Fartine

This Jacket Is Me
Jan 29, 2009

JB50 posted:

That's what makes her hot, doofus!

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Schurik posted:

is that hugh grant on the left

I thought it was Ferris Bueller on his day off.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I lust after his daughter too

GastonEatTheEggs
Nov 7, 2012

why don't hulk hogan and donald trump gently caress each other's daughters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lonos Oboe
Jun 7, 2014

Planarch posted: