Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

Hulk Hogan has really hosed up his image over the last ten years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

spacemang_spliff posted:

newsflash: no one gives a poo poo about bible chat.

:gas:

Why didn't Brooke Hogan just wrestle instead of trying to be a pop star? Seems like she would have already had a pretty good start in that industry

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

ElGroucho posted:

Why didn't Brooke Hogan just wrestle instead of trying to be a pop star? Seems like she would have already had a pretty good start in that industry

Hogan doesn't like the daughters he fucks to be all muscly.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

ElGroucho posted:

because when youre a washed up wrestler and need attention/money you say friend of the family and try to gently caress your daughter but when youre a washed up pop star in the same situation you just let the papparazzi take a pic of your vag or get a divorce

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
supposedly a guy who went to my school took her virginity, she even said it on some radio show

but i think it was actually the hulkster

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

ashgromnies posted:

supposedly a guy who went to my school took her virginity, she even said it on some radio show

He replaced her hymen with one of his bandanas to fool your classmate.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

geeves posted:

He replaced her hymen with one of his bandanas to fool your classmate.

:vince:

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
My favorite part of the bible is Summerslam Verse 3:10

" and the hulkster bodyslammed the giant and lo he was defeated. And with the victory, Hogan lifted himself and hulkamania went wild."

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Iron Sheik should have broken the jabroni Hogan leg, made him humble

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Coolness Averted posted:

Not quite.
I mean you are right that old sin is not showing a stranger hospitality, but when "the ultimate way you're showing inhospitably is raping the dudes in the butt' it's kinda implied that's a no-no.

Also by the standards of the trogs telling the story, the mob having their way with Lot's daughters wouldn't be rape. They're his property he's willingly devaluing.

the text never claims that they intended to rape the angels, though, that is a spurious modern inference

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

the text never claims that they intended to rape the angels, though, that is a spurious modern inference

what else are you going to do with angels?

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
Go dancing on the head of a pin.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Rutibex posted:

what else are you going to do with angels?

well for one thing a hell of a lot of the angels in jewish tradition are like eldritch abominations, some with multiple heads or faces, the combined anatomy of various animals, and at least one kind who are simply referred to as "the many-eyed ones"

for another, the mob outside lot's house did not know the visitors were angels. they had no idea who they were (see the first point; these angels were sent to the town deliberately under the guise of humans with the intent of determining whether any righteous lived among them), which is the most likely reason they were demanding they be sent out of lot's house. there's nothing in the text that implies they were a roaming band of rapists. while lot's offer of sending out his daughters probably was with the tacit understanding that they would be raped, the fact that the mob refused this offer seems to indicate that they were not interested in raping and in fact were just pissed that some random drifters were being given refuge in lot's house.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Shut up about angels jesus

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
bible's dumb can we go back to incest chat now

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
stephanie seymour is kinda like an angel when you think about it

not saying i'd rape her

Bone_Enterprise
Aug 9, 2005

Inception Cigars
www.inceptioncigars.com

Gatekeeper posted:

stephanie seymour is kinda like an angel when you think about it

not saying i'd rape her

Well it would be consensual so you are right.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

geeves posted:

I would blame Bust Rodd for starting it, but I think it's because Hulk Hogan is going to host Macho Man in angelic form. A crowd of WWE fans are going to surround Hogans house and demand that Macho Man give them slimjims. Hogan's family is then going to leave when God decrees that slimjims are gross and an abomination and Macho Man informs them that they leave and not look back. The Hogans leave the next day and their house suddenly is set ablaze. Hogan's wife turns around to look in a moment of weakness and Heather Clem's voice is heard and Hogan's wife turns into Vince McMahon.

The ecstasy of St Savage

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

ashgromnies posted:

Rivethead
Feb 22, 2008

FIRST TIME posted:

I bet an hj from her would be an unforgettable experience.

naw. it be a total rip off.

Bone_Enterprise
Aug 9, 2005

Inception Cigars
www.inceptioncigars.com
Do the Duggars and the Hogans trade incestual secrets?

AxeBreaker
Jan 1, 2005
Who fucking cares?

Bone_Enterprise posted:

Well it would be consensual so you are right.

Peter Brant II posted:

I would just like to say that these pictures have been taken completely out of context, my mother and i are very close as she is with all her children. she often hugs and kisses me and my siblings in an manner that is intimate, any mother in the world does the same. that day on the beach we walked around with each other completely aware of the presence of photographers there. We have nothing to hide and with that in mind I would like to say that I am openly gay. At my age my mother and I are almost like friends and I feel open to talk to her about anything (and yes our relationship may be different because of my sexuality).

"I'm not a motherfucker I'm Gay" lol.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
Macho man in the house

It's about to get real

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007

AxeBreaker posted:

Same

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i would definitely commit 100% to being gay instead of half-assing it like i do now if it meant slipping the old salsiccia to my stephanie seymom

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

AxeBreaker posted:

I forgot it he was a Brandt.

http://brantwatch.com/

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.

Top City Homo posted:

Macho man in the house

It's about to get real

This thread just went gold. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Hes been more intimate with his daughter than I am with my wife.

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
Twerking with mom was completely platonic and my boner was 100% gay

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Captain Yossarian posted:

Shut up about angels, Jesus

Fixed

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

corpuscollossus posted:

Twerking with mom was completely platonic and my boner was 100% gay

i love my deadaroused gay son

epsilon
Oct 31, 2001

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

well for one thing a hell of a lot of the angels in jewish tradition are like eldritch abominations, some with multiple heads or faces, the combined anatomy of various animals, and at least one kind who are simply referred to as "the many-eyed ones"

for another, the mob outside lot's house did not know the visitors were angels. they had no idea who they were (see the first point; these angels were sent to the town deliberately under the guise of humans with the intent of determining whether any righteous lived among them), which is the most likely reason they were demanding they be sent out of lot's house. there's nothing in the text that implies they were a roaming band of rapists. while lot's offer of sending out his daughters probably was with the tacit understanding that they would be raped, the fact that the mob refused this offer seems to indicate that they were not interested in raping and in fact were just pissed that some random drifters were being given refuge in lot's house.

SHUT THE gently caress UP

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

lol the lower half of her face look like bruce campbell

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Blue Train posted:

lol the lower half of her face look like bruce campbell

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

ElGroucho posted:

Iron Sheik should have broken the jabroni Hogan leg, made him humble

When Sheikie baby was on Howard Stern he said he wanted to gently caress Hogan with a beer bottle

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

geeves posted:

I forgot it he was a Brandt.

http://brantwatch.com/

Brant can't watch though or he'll have to pay $100

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

These are all fake right? Or did something terrible kick in when she turned 22? She looked decent when she did her failed popstar career.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Coolness Averted posted:

These are all fake right? Or did something terrible kick in when she turned 22? She looked decent when she did her failed popstar career.

hogan genes

• Locked thread