Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

a starwar betamax posted:

I thought Lowtax fired the pedophile mod

LMAO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lonos Oboe
Jun 7, 2014
I totally support kid free restaurants. But I can only imagine them being filled with insufferably smug childless cunts such as myself.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Lonos Oboe posted:

I totally support kid free restaurants. But I can only imagine them being filled with insufferably smug childless cunts such as myself.

Any table conversation that is not on the subject of how great it is that there are no children around will get you asked to leave

Icept
Jul 11, 2001

a starwar betamax posted:

I thought Lowtax fired the pedophile mod

:drat:

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Ninefingers posted:

I have a 14 month old and I sure as gently caress wouldn't take him to a high end restaurant. You wind up so preoccupied with feeding him that it ruins your own meal pretty much.

That's the thing I don't get either. Why would anyone want to take their kid someplace nice? Little kids don't really like fine dining. It seems like an exercise in frustration.

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Prego Chat: Talk about tomato sauce

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Lufiron posted:

people need to realize that once you have kids, until theyre older you're not going to be able to take them certain places without embarrassing yourself

I guess it just goes to show that its way easier to train a 2 year old dog than a 2 year old human.

Gotta train those kids to be precocious totes adorbs little humans instead of annoying pooping cry factories.

Mooktastical
Jan 8, 2008
My son turns 3 quite soon. I can't wrap my brain around the idea of bringing him to a sit-down restaurant and expecting him to sit still for the duration of a meal. Any parent that does this should be ashamed of themselves.

Also hemophilia, it's you that is mad. It's you.

Office Commando
Mar 23, 2005
The Invasion from Within

Harald posted:

all those kids will be welcomed at subway

this isn't getting enough love

RavenKrows
May 29, 2008
mommy chat always weirds me out but then again i have a penis not a vagina at least until my operation

Office Commando posted:

this isn't getting enough love

holy poo poo

Ambrose Burnside
Aug 30, 2007

pensive

Harald posted:

why on earth would you need to grind pepper before you put it in a mortal&pestle

lol

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I'd eat there

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

I'd eat there

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

abigserve posted:

Don't take your kids to restaurants, it's boring as gently caress for the kid and annoying for everyone else there. Get a babysitter.

if you can afford going out you can afford this

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
just sneak some sleeping pills in some candy and they'll be quiet enough

Life Hacks

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Zzulu posted:

just sneak some sleeping pills in some candy and they'll be quiet enough

Life Hacks

Cyanide and it's permanent.

Kill all crotchspawn,

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

dogs are allowed since at least you can muzzle a dog.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
hot tot

Black Numenorean
Nov 23, 2008
Did you bring your baby here? Babies don't watch this!

Take the seed outside!

Leave it in the streets!

RUN OVER IT AFTER THE SHOW!

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
i pay extra to go to a movie theater that is 21 and over

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

I have two children under 3 and this sounds fine to me.

If I go to a nice place with my wife I don't want kids there screaming. I get enough of that poo poo at home.

Mooktastical
Jan 8, 2008

Black Numenorean posted:

Did you bring your baby here? Babies don't watch this!

Take the seed outside!

Leave it in the streets!

RUN OVER IT AFTER THE SHOW!

~your money is now our money~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCjobAeMBos

Ohnonotme
Jul 23, 2007
Yay!

Harald posted:

why on earth would you need to grind pepper before you put it in a mortal&pestle

Maybe he is adding pepper to a blend of spices which he will then grind together?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I really like kids but it's not fair to bring them to a sit-down like that. Get a babysitter, the kids will be happier.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
the types of people that have unruly children have a very similar outlook on life as those that hate children

both libtard types

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
im glad more resturants ban children because im incapable of tolerating any interruption in my gross consumption of chipotle and applebees trash

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I don't see a problem with it

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Their menu is all higher-end Italian/French food, who the gently caress's bringing their toddler to get duck confit anyway

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
Nothing more annoying than kids screaming, when you're celebrating your birthday alone.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

Aesop Poprock posted:

Their menu is all higher-end Italian/French food, who the gently caress's bringing their toddler to get duck confit anyway

No you don't understand, it's impossible to get a babysitter for little Kayleeigh at this late hour, and she just LOVES the Ortolan at this place anyway

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Blazing Zero posted:

im glad more resturants ban children because im incapable of tolerating any interruption in my gross consumption of chipotle and applebees trash

yeah!!

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

midnightclimax posted:

Nothing more annoying than kids screaming, when you're celebrating your birthday alone.
a real party mood killer, you know?

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
If you lack the self awareness to understand why strangers don't want to deal with your annoying children it probably also explains why they are unruly little shits that annoy everyone; genetics.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

please don't give your children fas

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

KIDS!!!

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

If your friend sohws up at a nice restaurant with her children, have the restaurant cook and serve the children to you.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

hemophilia posted:

Thread won't get to page 2 before someone unironically defends this.

Yeah I'm here to unironically defend it. I think a resturant has every right to set a decorum and menu they want to cater to. It's only a problem when it ventures into bigoted territory.

Chuck-E-Cheese caters to children, why can't something else cater to adults?

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler

I think that kid has some real issues. What kid old enough to have a watch plays blocks with such concentration?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

Harald posted:

Peppercorns are actually hard as gently caress to grind up manually.

• Locked thread