Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
ITT we're women and have intermittent explosive disorder and direct it at our boyfriend and his non-circumcised dick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

why are americans so obsessed with copying jews?

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

Tired Moritz posted:

Was Jesus circumcised? Who was holy enough to cut the dick of the son of God?

Well, people tend to forget that Jesus was Jewish....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision_of_Jesus

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

hemale in pain posted:

do you know how rich a lot of them are?

that comes from dick cutting

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Jose Mengelez posted:

I'M MAD?!?!?! LMAO another dogdicked human being making GBS threads up a circumcision thread bawwing about his tubesock shitdick like a toothless old lady drooling camenbert on his balls. I loving hate you smug cheese dog tube human being dicks with your lovely stinky eurodicks constantly whining about how gross and cheesy your filthy human being mielworm dicks are. i hate your loving friend of the family dick and i spend a lot of time thinking about how much i hate your dick and im super secure about myself and not gay or mad.

im gay

Synthetic Hermit
Apr 4, 2012

mega survoltage!!!
Grimey Drawer
I'll take my natural gods over an imported one if you don't mind...

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Mutilation is for the best really because from this thread it's pretty clear Americans are too dumb to clean their dicks

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Universe Master posted:

do you know how rich a lot of them are?

that comes from dick cutting

i need my dick mutilated immediately

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

hemale in pain posted:

i need my dick mutilated immediately

make sure to get it cut left to right, not right to left, lest you get a muslim circumcision and a whole other set of effects

Laughing Man
Feb 11, 2008
I thought what I’d do was pretend I was one of those deaf mutes, or something...

Strategic Tea posted:

Mutilation is for the best really because from this thread it's pretty clear Americans are too dumb to clean their dicks

now i can go at least 3 days without a shower before my dick smells like spoiled prawns, thanks circumcision

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
*breaks up with boyfriend*

*writes chart-topping song about it*

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/2582716

quote:

"Taylor didn’t like the fact that English-born Harry was not circumcised – she even suggested he undergo surgery," a source who claimed to be close to the boy band member told the tabloid, adding "Harry made it clear he had no intention of changing anything. He asked her not to mention it again. But Taylor never missed the chance to poke fun or make a comment. At first, Harry just rolled his eyes and tried to ignore her, but the final straw came when she suggested once again that he get snipped."

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

hemale in pain posted:

Doctors can tack on an extra charge by convincing parents it's for the good of their baby.

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

Bowlcutbarricade posted:

If you want a laugh google foreskin restoration. Dudes will literally stretch out their dick skin to try and look they aren't mutilated

:ironicat:

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.

Do It Once Right posted:

*places a pair of adhesive googly eyes on his dick, which I always carry around for such emergencies.*

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
cant we start tidying up vaginas as well though, theyre often a real mess

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

Professor Shark posted:

Doctors can tack on an extra charge by convincing parents it's for the good of their baby.

big circ

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

Tired Moritz posted:

people mad about their circumcised dick itt

awesome-express
Dec 30, 2008

i got circumcised last year because my ant eater foreskin stopped being stretchy. my man hose now looks prettier and my gf is complaining because handy jays are harder to perform with no lube

than you for your time dear forums friends

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

awesome-express posted:

i got circumcised last year because my ant eater foreskin stopped being stretchy. my man hose now looks prettier and my gf is complaining because handy jays are harder to perform with no lube

than you for your time dear forums friends

how does that even happen?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
ant eater foreskins are pretty gross i'll admit to that

the foreskin should stop at a certain point or there's too much foreskin. This is my OFFICIAL FORESKIN OPINION

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

hemale in pain posted:

they did it to prevent masturbation, just like corn flakes and the boy scouts

it worked perfectly

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I feel bad for the circumsized, they will never feel the sensation of your foreskin being slid back by a lady hand or vag and they literally are less sex capable and feel worse in a pussy lmao

iroguebot
Feb 15, 2001

Nerf this!

Is smegma even a serious, valid point of conversation when talking about uncut dicks? Maybe 2000 years ago, but with modern hygiene and something simple as running water and soap, it just seems silly if people actually think this way. I personally haven't had a problem with that since I was like.. loving 5 years old.

awesome-express
Dec 30, 2008

Inevitable posted:

how does that even happen?

lookup balanitis xerotica obliterans

gis has really extreme examples so don't go there, just wiki it

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
possibly for goons but not for normals

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

iroguebot posted:

Is smegma even a serious, valid point of conversation when talking about uncut dicks? Maybe 2000 years ago, but with modern hygiene and something simple as running water and soap, it just seems silly if people actually think this way. I personally haven't had a problem with that since I was like.. loving 5 years old.

No it takes less than a minute in the shower and unless you piss with your foreskin pulled forward you'll probably never even see it

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
just lol if you don't a perfectly proportioned and beautiful foreskin for ladies to gnaw on

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

lmao if your parents had your genitals mutilated when you were a baby

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

*Gets so wet at a non butchered cock.*

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
*says nothing, because I don't give a poo poo*

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Lol, Just lol if your "foreskin" isn't from a "buried penis"

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
:nws:

foreskin utility

http://i.imgur.com/HWhSok4.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/bwNBDVL.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/PgJdiJ8.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/KTTWWBD.jpg

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster

aaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

General Tofu
Nov 20, 2014

by Lowtax
Restore your foreskin in 3 easy steps, using only paperclips and rubber bands

and pain. lots of pain

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCSWbTv3hng

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
if my man was uncircumcised i think i would ask him to make sure he was fully erect before he removed his pants so i'd only have to see it when it didn't look its weirdest (soft uncut dicks imo are weird and not as fun to look at/think about as cut dicks even though in principle i disapprove of the whole idea of cutting off part of an infants penis) so yeah i'd get him good and excited before he took his dick out and then i'd be ok with touching or sucking on it or possibly having it go inside of me hypothetically

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

Gatekeeper posted:

if my man was uncircumcised i think i would ask him to make sure he was fully erect before he removed his pants so i'd only have to see it when it didn't look its weirdest (soft uncut dicks imo are weird and not as fun to look at/think about as cut dicks even though in principle i disapprove of the whole idea of cutting off part of an infants penis) so yeah i'd get him good and excited before he took his dick out and then i'd be ok with touching or sucking on it or possibly having it go inside of me hypothetically

I'm the same except w uncut vaginas

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
like yeah I'm against ritually cutting up lil' girl babbies

but on the other hand loving lol at having to look at flappy 'geeners

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Cake Smashing Boob posted:

I'm the same except w uncut vaginas