Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

I was violated at birth by doctors who mutilated me in the name of their archaic Judeo-Christian tenants which, according to the Christian bible, is not required by God now as it was part of the old law which was lifted after the death and resurrection of Jesus STOP LAUGHING AT IT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
wish i coulda been a fly on the wall the very first time some primitive weirdo was like "huh think i'm gonna cut off part of this kid's dick"

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Gatekeeper posted:

wish i coulda been a fly on the wall the very first time some primitive weirdo was like "huh think i'm gonna cut off part of this kid's dick"

It was a good way to ensure that guy's peers were committed to his religion though

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun
There was an episode of Spooks where they got a Muslim kid to infiltrate a group of Hindu nationalist terrorists, and there's a bit where the terrorist leader tries to make everyone drop their trews so he can see who the spy is, because Muslims are circed and Hindus aren't, but before they make them get their dicks out one of the MI-5 agents phreaks one of the Hindu blokes' phone and says "salaams, bruv" so they think he's the spy instead. It wasn't the best episode, I prefer the ones with Rupert Penry-Jones, but anyway, the religious circumcision chat reminded me of it

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

dog buttz posted:

It was a good way to ensure that guy's peers were committed to his religion though

it's kind of like a mob thing

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Cake Smashing Boob posted:

it's kind of like a mob thing

Blood in blood out

President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

Bitterly Clinging to my AK47 and Das Kapital

Let me yawk your natural mewling slug wad with my ectrodactyly hands.

ehhhhhhnnnnnn
Jun 3, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
Baby modification owns

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
Female circumcision is loving abhorrent and literally kills all nerve endings.

Foreskin trimming doesn't.

The argument "oh you lose SOOOOOOO MUCH SENSATION!!!" doesn't really hold water because it then means you can gently caress longer and more easily please a woman.

But yeah, keeping screaming the praises of being able to slam your cheesy dick into a woman and be so overwhelmed with pleasure you ejaculate instantly and then ask her how it was as she looks away and says it was great and she's totally not completely unfulfilled as a woman and is going to head down to the bar later that night and get railed in the bathroom by someone who can last more then 30 seconds (and or go down on her)

ehhhhhhnnnnnn
Jun 3, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

pentyne posted:

The argument "oh you lose SOOOOOOO MUCH SENSATION!!!" doesn't really hold water because it then means you can gently caress longer and more easily please a woman.

But yeah, keeping screaming the praises of being able to slam your cheesy dick into a woman and be so overwhelmed with pleasure you ejaculate instantly and then ask her how it was as she looks away and says it was great and she's totally not completely unfulfilled as a woman and is going to head down to the bar later that night and get railed in the bathroom by someone who can last more then 30 seconds (and or go down on her)

I've had sex

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster

pentyne posted:

the sprungest trap

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
It gives you a marginally less chance of contracting some STDs, ruining your dreams of bug chasing

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

pentyne posted:

:regd12:

e: also post/av combo lol

Cactus Ghost fucked around with this message at 07:28 on Aug 4, 2015

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
Well, yeah you could just jerk off a few hours before and make sure to clean your dick, but who the gently caress has time for that?

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
wrap it up no scar tissue on your cock end ailures

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
I mean if you're gonna worry about hygiene then clear the loving brush. Just grab one of those genital safe depilatory creams and slather it. No hair=no lice.

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun

ehhhhhhnnnnnn posted:

Baby modification owns

If I ever have sons, I'm getting them some hella sick tattoos. Chicks dig tattoos so it'll help them get laid when they're older, and they won't remember the pain.

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast
"these uncircumsized meth threads are really starting to get out of hand" she says

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax
my quick sketch of a peen without its bad parts liberated:

lmfao

Sagan
Jan 26, 2005

Fun Shoe

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
when will male genital mutilation stop

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich
Here's some pics about circumsicisionsns

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
foreskins own because you can pretend your penis is a sand worm and the foreskin is its maw

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax
ive actually had sex with a couple of people and some have had an uncut peen and some not. it was a good experience and yeah i have experienced both

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Gibberish posted:

Here's some pics about circumsicisionsns

Circumcision is dumb and I'd love to know why it took off in the US as a standard thing to do, but all those memes fail to realize that parents really don't want to tell their kid he needs to wash his dick and how to properly do it, and unlike if he refuses to brush his teeth you can't really march him into the bathroom and make him do the task.

Also, there are a lot of people on the web saying that there's no need to ever clean under the foreskin so I imagine that causes an entirely new set of problems.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
*is perfectly okay with it, understands, as a Feminist, that circumcision is Male Genital Mutilation, and is violence against infant male bodies, and must be stopped alongside Female Genital Mutilation for the building of a better society*

Foulbrood
May 17, 2004

This is it, Jonesy!
loving LOL at the idea of masturbating without a foreskin and having to use lotion

Baudolino
Apr 1, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER

pentyne posted:

You can be against both you know . There are also other ways to increase tolerance . Besides, even circumcised fellas need to wash their cocks every now and then.So why not just keep that skin on for now?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

pentyne posted:

yeah totally

i rub sandpaper over mine, just gradually coarser grain. eventually I'll feel nothing at all and will be a gently caress machine. too bad I won't be able to enjoy it at that point but you know bitches will flock to the dick.

also I never wash my dick because you know that's just how I roll. like I'm kim jon un or some poo poo.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

pentyne posted:

Circumcision is dumb and I'd love to know why it took off in the US as a standard thing to do, but all those memes fail to realize that parents really don't want to tell their kid he needs to wash his dick and how to properly do it, and unlike if he refuses to brush his teeth you can't really march him into the bathroom and make him do the task.

Also, there are a lot of people on the web saying that there's no need to ever clean under the foreskin so I imagine that causes an entirely new set of problems.

male circumcision was promoted by kellog et al to discourage masturbation

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

pentyne posted:

"but it doesnt kill ALL nerve endings!" is sad as gently caress. There are sensations a man with an uncut dick has all the time that will never be known to you lmao

Also if you have a big dick being uncut will let a girl stay more comfortable for longer while you destroy her vagina. If you can't last during sex without mangling your cock, well, I kinda feel sorry for you bro

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Boner Zone posted:

"but it doesnt kill ALL nerve endings!" is sad as gently caress. There are sensations a man with an uncut dick has all the time that will never be known to you lmao

Also if you have a big dick being uncut will let a girl stay more comfortable for longer while you destroy her vagina. If you can't last during sex without mangling your cock, well, I kinda feel sorry for you bro

Sorry my perfectly cut pleasure penis makes you feel insecure

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i've heard a girl describe the difference between a cut and an uncut penis as a jackhammer versus a finely oiled piston

CuteJen96
Feb 23, 2015

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 3 years!)

plus uncut dicks look weird

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
*no probs*

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

concerned mom posted:

foreskins own because you can pretend your penis is a sand worm and the foreskin is its maw

*rubs spice into glans*

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

David Copperfield posted:

*rubs spice into glans*

Somethings gonna flow, alright :quagmire:

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast

Boner Zone posted:

I don't give a poo poo one way or the other, but all the dick related literature is in agreement that the loss in "sensation" between cut and uncut is somewhere between nothing and virtually unnoticeable.

So unless you are talking about some bizzaro botched back-alley dick cutting (and if you are, I wanna read about that poo poo lol) this argument is dumb and pointless on both sides.

much like this entire thread....gas thread ban every single poster in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Tomato
Apr 23, 2010

If God wanted us sober,
He'd knock the glass over.

Ape Fist posted:

*is perfectly okay with it, understands, as a Feminist, that circumcision is Male Genital Mutilation, and is violence against infant male bodies, and must be stopped alongside Female Genital Mutilation for the building of a better society*

As a feminist actually you should be all for mutilating baby males and killing them for the glory of the master gender. A cut dick is a daily reminder that you have been marked as slave to the heavenly beaver.

That being said the cruelest act imaginable is to leave infant boys with gross ugly dog dicks that are endlessly mocked behind closed doors, and that will only be touched be mentally deranged girls out thrill seeking (much like someone might enter a haunted house at night, or bungee jump).

• Locked thread