Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Cumslut1895 posted:

ugly men still get treated like worthless poo poo.

You're pretty funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Tetracube posted:

imgur still sucks so I'm unlocking this

http://imgur.com/gallery/05Q2Ayc
http://imgur.com/gallery/kMbLtoH

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
Too many of the users are just gimmick posters. Current front page commentators include:

1. Cheesefacts guy - He comments on every post with a random cheese fact
2. Spookiness level guy - He posts a gif of how high a post is on the spookiness/skeleton chart (1-5)
3. Snapsyes - Puts a Rick and Morty gif of a guy snapping his fingers and saying YES
4. The BOULDER - scours the board for rock/stone related images and then talks about himself in the 3rd person

Any time they post something the whole community just goes full on

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Too many of the users are just gimmick posters. Current front page commentators include:

2. Spookiness level guy - He posts a gif of how high a post is on the spookiness/skeleton chart (1-5)
3. Snapsyes - Puts a Rick and Morty gif of a guy snapping his fingers and saying YES
4. The BOULDER - scours the board for rock/stone related images and then talks about himself in the 3rd person

...Did we find an unironic imgur "community" member?

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

TheBoulder is pretty good imo.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Yay welcome back thread. I have found so many examples while browsing imgur, it's insane. It's bad and you don't even have to go out of your way.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

I won't lie, gimmicks 2 and 4 sound pretty great.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Geniasis posted:

If I remember right he claims The Rock is his brother.

Edit: Oh wow right there on the front page as soon as I go look http://imgur.com/gallery/xD2fT man this is easy. Between this and making fun of a protester because she's fat it's fun times over there.

Push El Burrito has a new favorite as of 23:23 on May 3, 2016

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Geniasis posted:

:agreed:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Fathis Munk posted:

Yay welcome back thread. I have found so many examples while browsing imgur, it's insane. It's bad and you don't even have to go out of your way.

I deleted the Imgur app from my phone because the front page was filled with so much bigoted poo poo it was actively making my life worse to browse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Who What Now posted:

I deleted the Imgur app from my phone because the front page was filled with so much bigoted poo poo it was actively making my life worse to browse.

However this being the case (and not because you said this, don't worry, it just happens to be true) I'm going to close this thread again. We don't need another mock thread full of bigots and this thread's potential content can be shuffled into the existing AUG/IoSM/stdh megathreads pretty easily.

Sorry friends :patriot:

LITERALLY A BIRD has a new favorite as of 00:24 on May 4, 2016

• Locked thread