Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Hey, someone help this guy out.

Anatharon posted:

So was the stuff about Rev. Jackson from last page true? I barely know who the guy is, not being American, but I'm curious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment

Gestalt Intellect posted:

The puffin is the scapegoat of the world. It bears the weight of the sexual frustration and bigoted fury of a hundred thousand neckbeards.

A hundred thousand neckbeards who have to SHARE with the disadvantaged and downtrodden and not use horrific racist monikers and omg can't you see that I'm the oppressed on in this equation, not those loving blacks?! Me the straight white male, bears the weight of the world alone on my shoulders!

:qqsay:

:

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
http://imgur.com/gallery/gxWX0v6

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the imgur meltdown about uppity blacks yelling at Sanders is hilarious and so is the fact that 50% of Sander posts' comments are "i disagree with him but he's the only honorable person in politics"

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Goddamn, that looked like it hurt way more than was warranted.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
Pretty much every Reddit/Imgur user is some variant of libertarian, and I'm fairly sure that only a minor fraction understand what that word even means.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
bernie sanders: a mediocre successor to ron paul?

jorty
May 11, 2015

grump_dog.jpg
Lipstick Apathy

The Black Lives Matter movement has brought out the lovely side of imgur and the rest of the internet.

Imgur on BLM: http://imgur.com/search?q=black+lives+matter

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

bleughmacaroni posted:

The Black Lives Matter movement has brought out the lovely side of imgur and the rest of the internet.

Imgur on BLM: http://imgur.com/search?q=black+lives+matter

If you want to test a white person for racism, put a black protester in front of something they paid for.

http://imgur.com/gallery/T0wWaRb

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Don't these people realize that by slightly inconveniencing me they're just as bad as the cops they're protesting?

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
http://imgur.com/gallery/cTYCT1y

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
Imgur probably thinks that by reposting the same "endless black twitter" posts over and over again, they aren't racist.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

goose fleet posted:

Imgur thinks

:laffo:

pageerror404
Feb 14, 2012

I finally killed them.
This is the most circlejerky thread in all of PYF (quite an accomplishment). I expected to see unwashed nerds meme-ing around the woods... not Tumblr II.

pageerror404 has a new favorite as of 06:03 on Aug 12, 2015

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

A fancy little mouse🐁!

pageerror404 posted:

This is the most circlejerky thread in all of PYF (quite an accomplishment). I expected to see unwashed nerds meme-img around the woods... not Tumblr II.

Tumblr II haha yeah pointing out blatant racism haha yeah you got us good user pageerror404

Camp Imgur was boring. It was hipsters being boring in the woods for a few days. We are all disappointed it wasn't funnier but what can you do?

pageerror404
Feb 14, 2012

I finally killed them.

kazil posted:

Tumblr II haha yeah pointing out blatant racism haha yeah you got us good user pageerror404

Camp Imgur was boring. It was hipsters being boring in the woods for a few days. We are all disappointed it wasn't funnier but what can you do?

Four pages of "content" and you knew exactly what I was talking about with no context given.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

A fancy little mouse🐁!

pageerror404 posted:

Four pages of "content" and you knew exactly what I was talking about with no context given.

Thank you.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

I thought men got married because they got bored of having a stroke?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

pageerror404 posted:

This is the most circlejerky thread in all of PYF (quite an accomplishment). I expected to see unwashed nerds meme-ing around the woods... not Tumblr II.

Sorry you didn't get to go to the camp, man.

Kanine
Aug 5, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

pageerror404 posted:

Are you implying that Imgur isn't complete and utter poo poo?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Kanine posted:

Are you implying that Imgur isn't complete and utter poo poo?

It works fairly well actually.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
you dumb rear end mother fuckers

SomeIdiot
Apr 2, 2014

RareAcumen posted:

If you want to test a white person for racism, put a black protester in front of something they paid for.

http://imgur.com/gallery/T0wWaRb

I always hate those sorts of posts. Yes, the protests are an inconvenience, that's the goddamned point, you dense fucks.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

*walks into room wearing clown makeup, juggling oranges* Tumblr????

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

This is some of the dumbest rear end opinions on anime I have ever seen. LOL, just LOL. We get it buddy you're 2mature4me, but drat.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

How is Gurren Lagann less popular than Akame ga Kill? Also, Full Metal Alchemist is an obscure anime? Trap sprung I know, but I know comically little about anime and this still seems strange.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

trapped mouse posted:

How is Gurren Lagann less popular than Akame ga Kill? Also, Full Metal Alchemist is an obscure anime? Trap sprung I know, but I know comically little about anime and this still seems strange.

Maybe it's supposed to be for really young people? I could see like a thirteen year-old having not heard about FMA. I dunno, anime is weird.

Affe mk2
Mar 9, 2004

Chicks dig giant robots
Imgur has this habit of posting lists of movies that you probably haven't heard of, full of things like Requiem for a Dream, or Moon.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

trapped mouse posted:

I can't tell if it's an elaborate troll or a really pretentious 14 year old to be honest.

The Ghoul
Dec 8, 2011

I got a cobra for a cock and some wrought iron balls
So, going back to the topic, this is the most A/U/G thing I've seen about Camp Imgur:

http://imgur.com/gallery/x2A9Nfb

I was really hoping for much worse... :(

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

canyoneer posted:

I thought men got married because they got bored of having a stroke?

Not letting this one go unnoticed. Well done sir! :golfclap:

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
What the hell does A/U/G mean?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

A/U/G

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Awkward Ugly Gross. I literally finally understood what it meant after reading The Ghoul's post, I hardly ever venture into that thread.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
PYF AUG
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3683343&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

A fun thread imo.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
Kinda makes this thread redundant, then? http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3654252&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
That Lego rant last page makes me wonder if the rear end in a top hat 20 year old watched The Lego Movie and thought that Lord Business's plan to freeze the world was the right thing all along.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

:lol:

I dunno a couple of goons in that thread most definitely don't belong into PYF AUG. Also most of the stuff posted in there is on a completely different level.

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

Picnic Princess posted:

Sorry you didn't get to go to the camp, man.

Not gonna lie, I would totally go on a giant group camping trip with a ropes course, organized hikes, and capture the flag or Frisbee or whatever.

Gender-specific sides of camp and no alcohol would be deal breakers though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

22 Eargesplitten posted:

Not gonna lie, I would totally go on a giant group camping trip with a ropes course, organized hikes, and capture the flag or Frisbee or whatever.

Gender-specific sides of camp and no alcohol would be deal breakers though.

They served alcohol but it was rationed out to each person, presumably to prevent everyone from getting smashed and wrecking up the place. Oh, and they wouldn't let you back in if you left, so no going on beer runs and smuggling it in.

• Locked thread