Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i think its pretty good but thats just, like, my opinion, man. go find your own burger you helpless baby.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Tuxedo Gin posted:

what kind of effect does five guys have on your BMs dad gay?

how rude!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
:siren: NEVER GO TO FIVE GUYS YOU loving RETARDS! :siren:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

wilderthanmild posted:

I liked it a lot when I first had it but it's become more and more boring over the years.

It's nice when you want a nice greasy burger and pile of fries and don't care that you're over paying, but it's kinda just boring ol burgers with nothing special beyond that.

I'd say 75% of sit down restaurants have better burgers.

did you know that you can customize the burger with any ingredients you want? it sounds like the only thing around here that is boring is you.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

wilderthanmild posted:

Oh boy, the same build-your-own burger that you can get almost anywhere else that has burgers!

i dont get it. if they are boring then what do you like on your patty between the buns?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
yeah now im hungry. im definately having 5 guys for lunch today. probably go with the bacon cheeseburger with pickle, onion, and A1 sauce. cajun fies, and a coke. ill go ahead and make the thread now if any one wants to discuss this matter in a civil way.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

wilderthanmild posted:

A1 sauce is the best burger sauce.

no poo poo, sherlock

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
take it to the lunch thread, ya'll

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3734484

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

wilderthanmild posted:

Random combinations of whatever I am feeling that day.

bor-ing

• Locked thread