Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chad Thundercock
Aug 1, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chad Thundercock
Aug 1, 2015

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Jon Pop

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
I am he

Chad Thundercock
Aug 1, 2015
c
h
a
d

t
h
u
n
d
e
r
c
o
c
k

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
gargle my ballsack

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I Dont think I understand this meme

Chad Thundercock
Aug 1, 2015

Zzulu posted:

cucked XD

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

I see you escaped from the local psychiatric hospital, Jon Pop - great job! :thumbsup:

Chad Thundercock
Aug 1, 2015
i'm not loving 'jon pop'

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Chad Thundercock posted:

i'm not loving 'jon pop'

nobody is

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Chad Thundercock posted:

i'm not loving 'jon pop'

:jonpopsay:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Chad Thundercock posted:

i'm not loving 'jon pop'

Prove it, post a picture of your dick

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
This has to be a troll, the real Chad Thunder would never post on Gbs

BrawndoTQ
Oct 18, 2001
Chad Thundercock

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Zzulu posted:

The meme is, "a mentally ill person becomes obsessed with this forum and with using this forum to spread his weird ideas".

It's an SA classic.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

The meme is, "a mentally ill person becomes obsessed with this forum and with using this forum to spread his weird ideas".

It's an SA classic.

Speaking of, what happened to SpoonfulofBromide? Did he (she??) ever get therapy and/or make that webcomic?

Chad Thundercock
Aug 1, 2015

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

ive known like 3 chads personally in my life: one was an effete theatre homo; SECOND chad was sassy gay dude; a third chad on my hs wrestling team who was a skinnyfat hick who used to get owned and cry all the time

AND THEN a chad in college who was an obese simpleton with a beer gut,

-who constantly wore patriotic tees (on sale from walmart after 4th of july so he buys them out he said; but also actually patriotic),

-the jiggity JORTS came out first warm day in march

-for like 2 years he had a miserable oval office of a LDR girlfriend, yes people would say it to his face, and he'd say "well i don't think i could do any better tho" and she had stopped having sex with him the last 2 times she visited because he said he was "too heavy" (he accepted this) but in actuality she was cucking him

-crying

-bullied in college

-moved to a nature center to escape living with a bunch of us cool buff dudes

-married first fatty he could grab out of college, and i was the only one who RSVP'd yes to the wedding (still didn't go, actually felt bad about that but i had a licensing exam like the weekend after. im gay.)

yes, this is my story, gently caress u, ur gay, these are the chads i have known so i was surprised with the chad thundercock thing?

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
This guy's a doozy, too. He has two gears: Crying about how nobody likes him and everyone is mean to him, and redpilling about how women are stupid fuckholes that everyone is too nice to

I mean, I guess he's the other one who does that, because he's totally not the other one

Of course, this is newgbs so poo poo like this is 'content' not 'perma-mega-ultra-hellban on sight'

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

no way

e: oh made w cover creator gently caress u

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

basement jihadist posted:

ive known like 3 chads personally in my life: one was an effete theatre homo; SECOND chad was sassy gay dude; a third chad on my hs wrestling team who was a skinnyfat hick who used to get owned and cry all the time

AND THEN a chad in college who was an obese simpleton with a beer gut,

-who constantly wore patriotic tees (on sale from walmart after 4th of july so he buys them out he said; but also actually patriotic),

-the jiggity JORTS came out first warm day in march

-for like 2 years he had a miserable oval office of a LDR girlfriend, yes people would say it to his face, and he'd say "well i don't think i could do any better tho" and she had stopped having sex with him the last 2 times she visited because he said he was "too heavy" (he accepted this) but in actuality she was cucking him

-crying

-bullied in college

-moved to a nature center to escape living with a bunch of us cool buff dudes

-married first fatty he could grab out of college, and i was the only one who RSVP'd yes to the wedding (still didn't go, actually felt bad about that but i had a licensing exam like the weekend after. im gay.)

yes, this is my story, gently caress u, ur gay, these are the chads i have known so i was surprised with the chad thundercock thing?

LOL if u typed this poo poo out

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

LOL if u typed this poo poo out

yeah i knew that was too much and some human being would call it out, ur a mean bully, suck my dick

Chad Thundercock
Aug 1, 2015

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
what

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Mediocre delt and trap development

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

honey, they finally hired another accountant at work! he's really funny. his name is chad thundercock.

Chad Thundercock
Aug 1, 2015

basement jihadist posted:

honey, they finally hired another accountant at work! he's really funny. his name is chad thundercock.

:aaaaa:

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006
:gas: ; callout thread

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
eat a thundercock op

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

got a thick neck. prolly from sucking so much dick

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Obv shoop

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
cucks should kill themselves

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NQlOfXyrUY

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
i cheated on chad thundercock with his best friend larry lightningrod

chad thought it was odd that our son crackles with static, i told him my grandmother married a bugzapper and he seemed mollified with this answer

Chad Thundercock
Aug 1, 2015
chad thundercock

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Brittany Lightningpuss

Chad Thundercock
Aug 1, 2015

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
lol thats a funny name i like the juxtaposition of a pussy name like chad with such a magickly powerful surname like thunder-cock very funny stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Like the thunder, his cock comes quickly and is never heard of again

• Locked thread