Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

We're at Position Changes until tomorrow around 6pm CT

I strongly recommend you don't miss this round.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

We're at Player Cuts until 6pm CT tomorrow

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

Well missed all of that....

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Well...gently caress. Since I've seen you online a few times, and you posted in the this thread after I gave the first 24-hr heads up, I assumed you were keeping up and just not responding.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

The Notorious ZSB posted:

Well missed all of that....

Do you know at which point of the offseason I can change player ratings? I'd be willing to make adjustments for both you and Dubious.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

John Brown posted:

Do you know at which point of the offseason I can change player ratings? I'd be willing to make adjustments for both you and Dubious.

It's no biggie, I'm just sure a bunch of ATH were lost to the ehter. I think I recruit them harder than anyone in these dynasties. Don't worry about it.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

The Notorious ZSB posted:

It's no biggie, I'm just sure a bunch of ATH were lost to the ehter. I think I recruit them harder than anyone in these dynasties. Don't worry about it.

Ok.

FYI I'll be advancing us into the Redshirt and Recruiting tonight.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

We're at Redshirting and Recruiting until Sunday morning.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
College Slice
Michigan r2a

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Can everyone have this done tomorrow morning? I'll likely be away from my house Mon-Wed, but we will get an advance in before Thanksgiving.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

ZSB, Sly, and Dio, have you guys finished Redshirting and Recruiting.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Dubious, here are the roster adjustments I made for your team:

LT-Palmer: 72 to 82
LT-Burks: 65 to 79
LG-Wright: 65 to 74
C-Jackson: 61 to 75
C-Ingram: 61 to 74
RG-Moss: 69 to 78
RG-McDonald: 63 to 78
LE-Felder: 62 to 74
DT-Cotton: 71 to 82
MLB-Cameron: 72 to 82
ROLB-Harris: 68 to 78
CB-Hinds: 84 to 86
CB-Henry: 68 to 74
CB-Frederick: 68 to 74
CB-Owens: 62 to 78
SS-McCall: 84 to 86
P-Wright: 61 to 74

My thinking was that if each of these players are redshirted they'll develop a 90 rating at the least. You better start alternating redshirt on these guys. My advice would be to start with the older players who haven't sat yet, or young guys who will be starting soon.

Also, please cut some of those HBs - at least the bottom two. Next off season I'll really dig into your depth and make some changes there.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

We're at Week 1 and everyone has a CPU game. Let's try to advance next Sunday morning. If you're going to be away then let me know and I'll delay accordingly. I'll set up a new thread at some point.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
I will have to live with this title since I am too cheap to buy a new one.
I'm gone until Sunday and Internet has been spotty at home so I couldn't get my game in prior to leaving. I should be able to do it Monday. Alternatively if it's non conference I'll take a sim although I'd like to recruit.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

We'll advance Tuesday night

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Internet limped along enough to recruit but Xbox is down for now. I can take a sim.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Slywalker13 posted:

Internet limped along enough to recruit but Xbox is down for now. I can take a sim.

We're not advancing until tomorrow night. It can wait until Wednesday morning at the very latest.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Game done.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
College Slice
Michigan r2a

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
I like my redshirted Freshman QB alot, but I love my true freshman more. Is the smart money to keep him from transferring to play him in 4th quarters so he gets some stats, and then redshirt him next season?

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

John Brown posted:

Dubious, here are the roster adjustments I made for your team:

LT-Palmer: 72 to 82
LT-Burks: 65 to 79
LG-Wright: 65 to 74
C-Jackson: 61 to 75
C-Ingram: 61 to 74
RG-Moss: 69 to 78
RG-McDonald: 63 to 78
LE-Felder: 62 to 74
DT-Cotton: 71 to 82
MLB-Cameron: 72 to 82
ROLB-Harris: 68 to 78
CB-Hinds: 84 to 86
CB-Henry: 68 to 74
CB-Frederick: 68 to 74
CB-Owens: 62 to 78
SS-McCall: 84 to 86
P-Wright: 61 to 74

My thinking was that if each of these players are redshirted they'll develop a 90 rating at the least. You better start alternating redshirt on these guys. My advice would be to start with the older players who haven't sat yet, or young guys who will be starting soon.

Also, please cut some of those HBs - at least the bottom two. Next off season I'll really dig into your depth and make some changes there.

Just looking over my roster, none of these stuck.

EA is magical.

Oh well, I can work with what I got. I was wondering why the one time I punted it went like 15 yards.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Dubious posted:

Just looking over my roster, none of these stuck.

EA is magical.

Oh well, I can work with what I got. I was wondering why the one time I punted it went like 15 yards.

That's bullshit. I even exited the league and reloaded to make sure they were still there.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

We're at Week 2

No User Matchups.

CPU Games:
Nebraska
UCLA
Penn St
USC
OSU

Byes:
Michigan
Michigan St

I'll create a new thread at some point lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

New thread:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3754183

• Locked thread