Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Is your life bad?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

gently caress you

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

gently caress mah tight black rear end op

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist
My life is bad but it's not why I'm mean.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
I want to be your friend, op.
*shanks op in the spleen*

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

gently caress you dog! Don't you judge me! Fucker!

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you
I'm not it's all these other fuckheads

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....

I.N.R.I posted:

Is your life bad?

yo man iu hhad to close a few threads becuz the general feeling I get is that the cyber bulli es are all on Somethingawful and I was here first th eya re " an ew generation of mean kids" back when I played quake it was rock et jumps and calliung everyone a human being but sometimes u made a friend on ICQ these days? everyones a Judge of ur character or whats wrong with iu know one cares if ur special or wut u bvring to the table I just listen to taylor swift becuz she says the same" why are you all so mean?"

its really tough ths is the only place I have refuse from the rest of the world tius all bad every day is a wakjing nightmare as panic sets i nas soon as the sun rises and "the day begins " and I look left or right but it doesnt matter i feel like murder is ever ywhere you look someone is after me every day i swear i cant even leave without feeling like someone wants to kill me not just my internal problems but the world is a meena place dont ever go outside of the united states b but the internet makes it seem like even people u could fight in real life know how to make u hurt.

The cyber bullying would be cool if it stopped, now, in 2015 ... I was on somethingawful on LAN parties back in the late 90s early 20000s and some rude dude comes on here sp outing hopw "im gay" or "ur gay" and poo poo is real ... ONe day I made a post and u know what? Someone made some good advice 'they said just post and never stop posting" I sometimes take this ad device but then I get the reading and there is a lot of mean people. Today I took a deep breat ha dn I unbanned 2 people who were VERY men to me like their whole job was just be mean to meowbot u know what my skin is thicker im gonna be like my Hero robocop and Hiulk Hogan and tough through the tough times - destroy a robots body u cant destroy its mind, destroy the hiulksters career? U cant destroy all the memories.

hang in there, if u need n e friends im looking. I got banned on craiugslist twice looking for friends locally "soliciting they say" but who doesnt want friends?

life should be:

instead its like:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
oh and a really tiny penis op. I mean like, you can't even imagine how tiny the penis is. :lol:

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

dont post my pic

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Meowbot posted:

yo man iu hhad to close a few threads becuz the general feeling I get is that the cyber bulli es are all on Somethingawful and I was here first th eya re " an ew generation of mean kids" back when I played quake it was rock et jumps and calliung everyone a human being but sometimes u made a friend on ICQ these days? everyones a Judge of ur character or whats wrong with iu know one cares if ur special or wut u bvring to the table I just listen to taylor swift becuz she says the same" why are you all so mean?"

its really tough ths is the only place I have refuse from the rest of the world tius all bad every day is a wakjing nightmare as panic sets i nas soon as the sun rises and "the day begins " and I look left or right but it doesnt matter i feel like murder is ever ywhere you look someone is after me every day i swear i cant even leave without feeling like someone wants to kill me not just my internal problems but the world is a meena place dont ever go outside of the united states b but the internet makes it seem like even people u could fight in real life know how to make u hurt.

The cyber bullying would be cool if it stopped, now, in 2015 ... I was on somethingawful on LAN parties back in the late 90s early 20000s and some rude dude comes on here sp outing hopw "im gay" or "ur gay" and poo poo is real ... ONe day I made a post and u know what? Someone made some good advice 'they said just post and never stop posting" I sometimes take this ad device but then I get the reading and there is a lot of mean people. Today I took a deep breat ha dn I unbanned 2 people who were VERY men to me like their whole job was just be mean to meowbot u know what my skin is thicker im gonna be like my Hero robocop and Hiulk Hogan and tough through the tough times - destroy a robots body u cant destroy its mind, destroy the hiulksters career? U cant destroy all the memories.

hang in there, if u need n e friends im looking. I got banned on craiugslist twice looking for friends locally "soliciting they say" but who doesnt want friends?

life should be:

instead its like:

Sorry .. I cant read that because A) its too long and B) i have no way of knowing if its going to be something Id want to read unless i actually read it - too risky.

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax
hi op how was your weekend

hope it was awesome and fun!

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

I.N.R.I posted:

Sorry .. I cant read that because A) its too long and B) i have no way of knowing if its going to be something Id want to read unless i actually read it - too risky.

gently caress you

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Rickycat posted:

hi op how was your weekend

hope it was awesome and fun!

Sure was, thank u.

naem
May 29, 2011

I'm ncie

BrawndoTQ
Oct 18, 2001
there's not much meaness in gbs anymore suck my balls!!!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

BrawndoTQ
Oct 18, 2001
I mean that in the nicest way possible.

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....

I.N.R.I posted:

just another down on his luick loser who cant cat ch a break in this world . .. was lookin 4 a friend 2. guess ur just like everyone else, pretend to not be mean but eh ur mean as heck

edit: removed cuss words

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
im mean because my life is good

- leona helmsley

Eerkik
Feb 13, 2010
I have this theory that the shittier your life the nicer you are or vice versa because I'm pretty loving nice

obviously not everyone is applied to by this rule but yeah its my rule of thumb

so you're wrong in my eyes, hth. alterantively life sux then you die

Eerkik fucked around with this message at 06:04 on Aug 3, 2015

filthy ditch
Jul 22, 2014

a lot of people in this forum have red niezache and have taken the "red pill" from the matrix, and realized that society is bull poo poo.

diamond dog
Jul 27, 2010

by merry exmarx
sometimes we hurt the ones we love without meaning to. i don't love any of you loving losers though lol

CodeJanitor
Mar 30, 2005
I still can't think of anything to say.
because life sucks and I need to take it out on someone else.
its called the chain of life.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Meowbot posted:

just another down on his luick loser who cant cat ch a break in this world . .. was lookin 4 a friend 2. guess ur just like everyone else, pretend to not be mean but eh ur mean as heck

edit: removed cuss words

it really is too long . im not being dismissive. its simply too long of a post

a gay lion named Tangiers
Jul 30, 2013
because you deserve it

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I'm not mean, I'm nice.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Pick posted:

I'm not mean, I'm nice.

Well from your perspective.

filthy ditch
Jul 22, 2014

devin2 posted:

because you deserve it

where the gently caress do you get off telling anybody or anything w hat they or it deserves or doesnt desrve. who are you, coming down the mountain with your commandment slabs

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax

devin2 posted:

because you deserve it

haha drat dude! literally lol

a gay lion named Tangiers
Jul 30, 2013

Rickycat posted:

haha drat dude! literally lol

that's me on the right

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Everyone is nice to me; maybe you just suck?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
gently caress you op, give me your lunch money

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Gaunab posted:

gently caress you op, give me your lunch money

I wont since Id rather spend it on lunch :P

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
If u were all nicer to eachother about liking different types of netflix shows and brands of frozen pizza instead of arguing with eachother about them do u think it would make your lives a ltitle bit better?

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp
Im not mean.

Ive been told im pretty cool.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Pick posted:

I'm not mean, I'm nice.

for those of us who were triggered by stuff in dragonage we see you as pretty mean for bringing it up all the time at random

realpost :(

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

I.N.R.I posted:

If u were all nicer to eachother about liking different types of netflix shows and brands of frozen pizza instead of arguing with eachother about them do u think it would make your lives a ltitle bit better?

That sounds pretty boring. It's much more enjoyable to argue about poo poo that doesn't matter. Just a bunch of people agreeing with everyone to be nice in a little safe circle sounds terrible, like being in a cult.

President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

Bitterly Clinging to my AK47 and Das Kapital

While some of the things I say might sound mean, they're not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

i am posting in deep cover in an INRI thread, call all cars

• Locked thread