Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

for those of us who were triggered by stuff in dragonage we see you as pretty mean for bringing it up all the time at random

realpost :(

dargon age ii

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
I just want to fit in.
YOUR MOM

*making this post was the cruelty

ChairmanMeow fucked around with this message at 06:40 on Aug 3, 2015

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Bump

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp

Sup.

Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

"And Tomorrow I can get Scared Another Day..."

I.N.R.I posted:

If u were all nicer to eachother about liking different types of netflix shows and brands of frozen pizza instead of arguing with eachother about them do u think it would make your lives a ltitle bit better?

I'm not mean- i just popped in to say that your avvie always reminds me of the butt-version of the boobtree lady from the last unicorn. :3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Anbi1zIJET8

It makes me smile. :kimchi: I love that movie//book.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Freakbox posted:

I'm not mean- i just popped in to say that your avvie always reminds me of the butt-version of the boobtree lady from the last unicorn. :3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Anbi1zIJET8

It makes me smile. :kimchi:

tyvm :-)

Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

"And Tomorrow I can get Scared Another Day..."
also, here. Maybe this will brighten someone's day. :buddy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Tdokh1KYuQ

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

I.N.R.I posted:

Is your life bad?

Personally, no, my life is pretty great. But I get where you're coming from. It seems like a large number of people on this forum (GBS) are unhappy and want to take out that unhappiness on others.

Why this is, I don't know. But it concerns me and I would love to make it better.

What are your suggestions, OP?

ChairMaster
Aug 22, 2009

by R. Guyovich
I am not mean or nice, any interaction with another person is reduced to strictly what is professionally necessary and anything beyond that is a facade intended only to end the conversation early and not have to interact with a person.

Fellbat
Feb 23, 2014
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weltschmerz

The GOP Delusion
Sep 10, 2010

The security of Israel is a moral imperative for all free peoples.
a bloo bloo

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
I used to be a good man but you fuckers did this to me. You made me a monster.

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
The golden girls were pretty great. I feel like gbs is sophia. Seems like a b*tch until you get to know her better, and you realise she has a heart of gold.

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax

corpuscollossus posted:

The golden girls were pretty great. I feel like gbs is sophia. Seems like a b*tch until you get to know her better, and you realise she has a heart of gold.

golden girls is def. my poo poo

some good timeless comedy with touches of heartfelt sincerity mixed in

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

teenage angst youthful rebellion i'm old and grumpy despite not even being legally allowed to drink yet the internet is a fun place to be a dickhead

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
I don't know guy that spends the last decade posting online... is someone mean? If so who? So many questions...

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
you might want to ask your friends in FYAD, some of them are way meaner than GBS INRI

you have a very selective way of seeing things

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
like one of your fyad friends comes and flames me whenever he sees me posting and it's kind of funny because he gets SO ANGRY and flamboyant, but what is his problem, really, that leads to acting out in that way?

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

I.N.R.I posted:

Sure was, thank u.

Waht did you do? We drove to a little place in the hills that makes/sells their own coffee and ice cream and the view from their terrace was really pretty; they also had a small pond with gold fish in it.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

ashgromnies posted:

you might want to ask your friends in FYAD, some of them are way meaner than GBS INRI

you have a very selective way of seeing things

who is mean?

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

the wulgus guy is a real piece of work

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
anyways, INRI, maybe you should focus your gaze internally and on the company you willingly keep before moving on to judging the behavior of outsiders

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
guys mean. so what

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
please name the rude fyads so i can probate them

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
or link these posts, you seem like a good poster

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

ashgromnies posted:

yeah that guy is INSANE. i secretly think he is probably a serial killer in real life. definitely a sociopath, for sure

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

dgsw, phd, lcp

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

my heart isn't big enough to fit the globe :(

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

ashgromnies posted:

like one of your fyad friends comes and flames me whenever he sees me posting and it's kind of funny because he gets SO ANGRY and flamboyant, but what is his problem, really, that leads to acting out in that way?

y do they flame u? did u insult them?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
well regardless, its no point asking me whats up since im me and not him. you should ask him directly via the Private Messaging system.

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
everyone in GBS is very nice and only say mean things ironically as jokes. they really love you and everyone else with all their hearts

Lotophage
Apr 26, 2015

by Lowtax

I.N.R.I posted:

Is your life bad?

Yes, but I'm not that mean.

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
Well, why don't we just go over to fyad and ask which ones are the mean ones idk

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
Posting Mongoloids don't mean anything by it. Heck, they barely mean anything at all, in general, and to anyone.

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

idk im pretty nice i think?

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

ashgromnies posted:

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

im mastuating

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i wish someone would pm me with angry and flamboutant messages

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

lonesomedwarf posted:

i wish someone would pm me

same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

I.N.R.I posted:

Is your life bad?

Well, they don't know any other way. It's not their fault.

*Inchalka*

• Locked thread