Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
snyyyyype

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

eric posted:

snyyyyype

good job, eric

gottabefrank
Sep 19, 2014

Does op still want to talk about his favorite frozen pizza. Mine is digiorno :mrgw:

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

lonesomedwarf posted:

i wish someone would pm me with angry and flamboutant messages
i could not bear to do this to u

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
I was molested by a family friend when I was 35 he tricked me with reeces pieces he had jammed in his cavernous anus and then disguised the cavity with an elaborate ruse (he got me drunk and said he'd give me $5bux and I was banned at the time and really needed cash)

so I guess it wasn't really me being molested and more willingly going gay for pay but that is my reason you oval office

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Jeff Sichoe posted:

I was molested by a family friend when I was 35 he tricked me with reeces pieces he had jammed in his cavernous anus and then disguised the cavity with an elaborate ruse (he got me drunk and said he'd give me $5bux and I was banned at the time and really needed cash)

so I guess it wasn't really me being molested and more willingly going gay for pay but that is my reason you oval office

Too bad he didn't kill you after he raped you, sparing us from your posting and thus balancing his karma.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i think gbs is pretty friendly. you just have to learn to listen

GastonEatTheEggs
Nov 7, 2012

gottabefrank posted:

Does op still want to talk about his favorite frozen pizza. Mine is digiorno :mrgw:

i like freschetta

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Meowbot posted:

yo man iu hhad to close a few threads becuz the general feeling I get is that the cyber bulli es are all on Somethingawful and I was here first th eya re " an ew generation of mean kids" back when I played quake it was rock et jumps and calliung everyone a human being but sometimes u made a friend on ICQ these days? everyones a Judge of ur character or whats wrong with iu know one cares if ur special or wut u bvring to the table I just listen to taylor swift becuz she says the same" why are you all so mean?"

its really tough ths is the only place I have refuse from the rest of the world tius all bad every day is a wakjing nightmare as panic sets i nas soon as the sun rises and "the day begins " and I look left or right but it doesnt matter i feel like murder is ever ywhere you look someone is after me every day i swear i cant even leave without feeling like someone wants to kill me not just my internal problems but the world is a meena place dont ever go outside of the united states b but the internet makes it seem like even people u could fight in real life know how to make u hurt.

The cyber bullying would be cool if it stopped, now, in 2015 ... I was on somethingawful on LAN parties back in the late 90s early 20000s and some rude dude comes on here sp outing hopw "im gay" or "ur gay" and poo poo is real ... ONe day I made a post and u know what? Someone made some good advice 'they said just post and never stop posting" I sometimes take this ad device but then I get the reading and there is a lot of mean people. Today I took a deep breat ha dn I unbanned 2 people who were VERY men to me like their whole job was just be mean to meowbot u know what my skin is thicker im gonna be like my Hero robocop and Hiulk Hogan and tough through the tough times - destroy a robots body u cant destroy its mind, destroy the hiulksters career? U cant destroy all the memories.

hang in there, if u need n e friends im looking. I got banned on craiugslist twice looking for friends locally "soliciting they say" but who doesnt want friends?

life should be:

instead its like:

I feel u Meowbot. And then when police get u arrested because u want to make a friend with seventeen ppl in a park like wth whats wrong with that let me expand my socialc ircle plz is not my fault ur life isnt very happy polcie officer but plz try to understand im just out here making new friend with these 17 ppl all huddled around me. expand ur mind more plz societ it just hurts some time like a cat that is being treated as an outcast bcuz it had 17 other cats around it one day for fun making friend.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I try not to be mean but sometimes it still happens when someone is posting super retardedly.

That is MY job :colbert:

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

haha you scamp

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i have a really bad headache

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
I have a headache in my pants.

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
i resolve to be kind to all those who ask for kindness in gbs in the future :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Tujague posted:

Well, why don't we just go over to fyad and ask which ones are the mean ones idk

Dont hold back on my account :P

• Locked thread