Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

I still don't know what happened with that thing where the courts were going to let everyone buy crap Cypriot satellite feeds for €10 a month

It would have been cool and good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
you can get decent russian feeds for zero euros a month so i dont know why youre whining

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
learn how to use Ace Stream you loving scrubs

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Alright lads, when you grow up in Mansfield, you know there's nothing so cheap it's not worth stealing

I just wanted to see a world where you don't have to watch Sky adverts that are somehow self-congratulatory about the fact that they broadcast football in the past and some of it was good

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!

All seems good, dunno why they don't just let only the captain talk to the ref after fouls though.

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013

Jose posted:

i still can't believe Pearson didn't get punished for slamming a player to the ground and choking him

because he can handle himself alright

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

FullLeatherJacket posted:

Alright lads, when you grow up in Mansfield, you know there's nothing so cheap it's not worth stealing

I just wanted to see a world where you don't have to watch Sky adverts that are somehow self-congratulatory about the fact that they broadcast football in the past and some of it was good

Match of the Day is the same thing.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Wilshere Out 2 Months

Arsenal DNA.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

It's kinda lol but it's also sorta hard to give a poo poo

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

He's apparently been out injured for 2.5 years total since he joined the first team. His career will be over soon enough.

e: also this obv won't just be 6-8 weeks. He won't be back till December.

blue footed boobie fucked around with this message at 01:07 on Aug 6, 2015

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
the white diaby

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

Just ship Wilshere off at this point and murder all the physios, efffs

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Ciprian Maricon posted:

Just ship Wilshere off at this point and murder all the physios, efffs

Ship him to where? Fagland, so he can smoke all the fags?

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

I'm not really serious. Diaby got to malinger for years I think Arsenal can suffer Jacks porcelain ankles a while longer.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Ciprian Maricon posted:

I'm not really serious. Diaby got to malinger for years I think Arsenal can suffer Jacks porcelain ankles a while longer.

Mods rename this beaner Jacks Porcelain Ankles.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

blue footed boobie posted:

He's apparently been out injured for 2.5 years total since he joined the first team. His career will be over soon enough.

e: also this obv won't just be 6-8 weeks. He won't be back till December.

Diaby kept getting new contracts until he was 29, Wilshere will be at Arsenal for a long time even if he never makes another appearance.

Reprisal
Jul 20, 2001
They're better when forced to play without him, and since he knows it, he took it for the team

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

vyelkin posted:

Diaby kept getting new contracts until he was 29, Wilshere will be at Arsenal for a long time even if he never makes another appearance.

Diabys last contract was five or six years ago iirc

euroboy fucked around with this message at 06:36 on Aug 6, 2015

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Shrapnig posted:

Ship him to where? Fagland, so he can smoke all the fags?

Didn't know you'd started a team

Your Weird Uncle
Jan 16, 2006
Boneless Rusto Thrash.

chuggo is BACK posted:

even worse, he's from new jersey

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

chuggo is BACK posted:

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

chuggo is BACK posted:

We signed you last week you lair.

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

Shrapnig posted:

We signed you last week you lair.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

FAT WORM OF ERROR posted:

All seems good, dunno why they don't just let only the captain talk to the ref after fouls though.

I guess they're hoping 2 means Captain + whoever was fouled.

But I suspect this will be policed about well as the 3 player rule was.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
I cannot wait until the Hotspurs take on the Red Devils

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

poo poo first game of the season, europa league spot 6 pointer

Also this year is villas year to get relegated

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
they've made better signings than sunderland. leicester are going down anyway. ranieri managed to lose to the faroe islands

MoPZiG
Jun 6, 2006

Well we are about to crash out of Europe...

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall

MoPZiG posted:

Well we are about to crash out of Europe...

Maiga (not played for us for over a year), Lee (token never going to make it youth player) and Lanzini (token punt on a player in Qatar) up front. Jordan Brown coming on for Jenkinson someone.

I'm not sure we've actually tried to win. I also have no idea what anyone is supposed to be doing. I think this is a diamond?

Spangly A fucked around with this message at 20:43 on Aug 6, 2015

MoPZiG
Jun 6, 2006

Spangly A posted:

I'm not sure we've actually tried to win. I also have no idea what anyone is supposed to be doing. I think this is a diamond?

We are a premier league side...the lads should be good enough.

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Spangly A posted:

Maiga (not played for us for over a year), Lee (token never going to make it youth player) and Lanzini (token punt on a player in Qatar) up front. Jordan Brown coming on for Jenkinson someone.

To be fair, Lanzini is a first-team player being brought up to fitness because he's been playing in the UAE so isn't ready for PL football yet. He's clearly in Bilic's plans.

However, you're absolutely right. This was a complete forfeit and probably rightly so. We've already lost one of our strikers to the Europa league and we were getting red cards all over the place (the one on Collins last week was an absolute joke). Better to focus on the Prem.

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

MoPZiG posted:

We are a premier league side...the lads should be good enough.

Maiga has absolutely no business playing for us, or in fact playing professional football. He's loving awful, Carlton without the likeability. Same with Nolan, for that matter.

I mean I don't care about losing, I just wish those two would gently caress off.

MoPZiG
Jun 6, 2006

Speaking of..noone has signed Carlton Cole yet..Poor guy :(

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
Is there a prediction thread this year?

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Lol thats embarrassing

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

None of that European tiredness from us this year then.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Hoops posted:

Is there a prediction thread this year?

This is that thread.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
Astra Giurgiu

Monday Bandele
Apr 26, 2008
West Ham fans' excuses for Bilic is gonna be a great source of entertainment this season

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

That was a loving awful game and result and I hated everything about it, Bilic out

• Locked thread