Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
im gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

You are a little man.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
G'bless

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
what do u think of godels incompleteness theorems

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

It makes me feel stupid in a really fundamental way.

PsionicAnt
Jul 16, 2001
hmm man i wish i could read all six pages of this but man...

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

:barf: :barf:

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
gently caress you, you self-indulgent mother fucker

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
Kiss my rear end and lick my taint frankly, Franky

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Self indulgent is the weakest burn you can make on a man who references his own name three times in the title of the thread he made, dingbat.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
You're alright with me buddy

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

in the spirit of the thread i haven't read anything i just want to come share some thoughts:

sourdough is the king of breads

toyota camry is the worst way to travel

get in a fist fight with your closest friend at least once as an adult it is electrifying

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

I was walking in the park when I saw bald man dressed all in lycra sitting on a park bench, eating an entire thing of oscar meyer bologna, right from the plastic sheath. no bread, no mustard, no cheese or even a paper plate; just one man and a bunch of bologna. when I told my wife about it later she said that the man was probably a runner who was charging himself up with protein before going on the run. I said that, were I him, I'd be charging up a barf, eating that much cheap sweaty meat in the park like that. she didn't appreciate my sass mouth, but ultimately let it go.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

If the Wayan Brothers were boxers I'd call them the Weigh-In Brothers.

Lieberhaeschen
Jan 15, 2008
Little by little the terriers make us free!

mysterious frankie posted:

I was walking in the park when I saw bald man dressed all in lycra sitting on a park bench, eating an entire thing of oscar meyer bologna, right from the plastic sheath. no bread, no mustard, no cheese or even a paper plate; just one man and a bunch of bologna. when I told my wife about it later she said that the man was probably a runner who was charging himself up with protein before going on the run. I said that, were I him, I'd be charging up a barf, eating that much cheap sweaty meat in the park like that. she didn't appreciate my sass mouth, but ultimately let it go.

your wife sounds like a smart attractive lady.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Lieberhaeschen posted:

your wife sounds like a smart attractive lady.

crazy as the dickens tho

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

If you think about it we're all based on a true story. A true story about parents having sex.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

music for today was a lot of joe rogan, in preparation for that joe rogan thread I made. also, aja by steely dan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

:barf:

• Locked thread