Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
I'm ambivalent to both Leeds and Middlesbrough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Top of the league, eat poo poo haters.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
I always said Hughton was a good manager.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008

Blue Star Error posted:

I saw the other day that he said he was "surprised" at how well Brighton were doing and did a lol. Good way to keep the teams confidence up.

Given how bad last season everyone is surprised. Fully expect us to dip and 'Boro, Burnley to overhaul us but have some hope for the playoffs.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Cheering for the Leeds tomorrow.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Leeds ur poo poo.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
There is nothing glorious about Reading.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Wood missed an absolute sitter, we are playing like poo poo. Cook and Boatana look class.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Leeds got analled.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
So in the space of 48 ish hours Leeds have set a new club record for longest run of home games without a win (11) sacked their 5th manager in 18 months, replaced him with Steve "fatty" Evans and 12 minutes after having appointed their new manager the Chairman has been disqualified from football.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008

Blue Star Error posted:

Its nice that the FA will let the slave owning monarchies of sandy arab shitholes run football clubs but god forbid you don't pay tax on a land rover in Italy.

I don't think we can expect the FA to pick anything but low hanging fruit under the fit and proper rule.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Yessssssss......

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Ah, Boro will be fine - I can't see a situation were they don't get promoted, it would take some gently caress up.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Hey that FFP thing, what a load of poo poo.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Oh dear Boro.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
No Pritchard either.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
If Boro somehow fail to get promoted they will be transfer embargoed up the arse.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
You'll be running scared when the FA catch on to you.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008

Andre Le Fuckface posted:

I wish we could afford to spend poo poo loads on players but instead we bought a wasteman from Latvia

We got one of those from the Czeck Republic.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Derby have pushed the melt down button, sacked Clement and put the assistant in charge for rest of the season. Good news for promotion hopefuls.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
I've always been a big fan of Steve Evans and Leeds.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
All going tits up for the Boro.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Yeah Bridcutt is good but also a classless piece of poo poo.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Looks like Karanka has got Karankee and will not be in charge for boros game against Charlton.

Crazy that Boro and Derby have both melted down in this way.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
We're going up Automatic, sorry Hull and Boro playoffs for you.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
The Boro and Brighton are going to play out a dull nil nil draw on the 7 May to conform their respective promotions.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008

Breath Ray posted:

You can't confirm anything if you finish third mate

Second will be ours, Burnley are a busted flush tripping over the line.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Having watched our home game versus Wednesday, I certainly don't fancy them in the semi finals.

Anything can happen in the final as per our flukey win against Bristol City 11 (gasp) years ago and QPR's win against Derby.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008

Breath Ray posted:

Yes, and thanks to ipswich and cardiff succumbing to defeat at the same time we did, I'm confident we can make it over the line by the time we play cardiff to Set up fairytale wins over Brighton and Derby in the playoffs to clinch promotion to the prem.

You'll be playing Burnley in the playoffs mate.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008

Breath Ray posted:

Is it not 3rd vs 6th?

Exactly.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
One step closer, three winnable games against teams with nothing to play for now whilst Burnley have Birmingham, Boro and Ipswich to take on.

It's going down to the wire, best thing for us would be Boro romping away with it and being off on there holibobs for the last match of the season.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Feels good man.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Well done Boro.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Whose going to blink tonight then?

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Burnley v Boro

Brighton v QPR

Hoping for a Boro win expecting a draw, but the result is likely to be meaningless if we don't do the business versus QPR.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Just another routine 4 nil win, role on Charlton.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Despite the bravado I think we'll end up in third now, yet another Burnley injury time equaliser has done for us.

Probably finish close to 90 points, 14 points above Wednesday just for the added gently caress you when we lose in the semi finals.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008

Breath Ray posted:

Pisssflaps is right, third is nowhere

Third is two points behind Boro with them both to play eachother.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Glad we can get away with a draw versus Derby now and still have something to play for on the last day.

Think it's just between us and Boro now, can't see QPR or Charlton doing anything unfortunately.

If both us and Boro held out and avoided conceding injury time equalisers to Burnley we would both be pretty much promoted. Farck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
2 more games 2 more wins.

• Locked thread