Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
Reminder that football starts in 15 minutes, Seagulls vs Tricky Trees

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

triple sulk posted:

Is there any easy, non super poo poo way to watch this?

http://footballstreaming.info/streams/todays-links/index.html

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

You'll always be The Biscuitmen to me

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Its way before my time too its just a much better nickname than the Royals

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

deletebeepbeepbeep posted:

I always said Hughton was a good manager.

I saw the other day that he said he was "surprised" at how well Brighton were doing and did a lol. Good way to keep the teams confidence up.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Its nice to see teams with supporters itf doing well. Normally the threads for leagues below the Prem are full of boredom and misery for most fans

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Leeds sack manager who saw that one coming

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Paul Lambert's out of a job and he got back to back promotions and a midtable prem finish with players bought on the cheap from lower league sides but I guess a fat man sacked from Rotherham is a good choice too.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

deletebeepbeepbeep posted:

So in the space of 48 ish hours Leeds have set a new club record for longest run of home games without a win (11) sacked their 5th manager in 18 months, replaced him with Steve "fatty" Evans and 12 minutes after having appointed their new manager the Chairman has been disqualified from football.

Its nice that the FA will let the slave owning monarchies of sandy arab shitholes run football clubs but god forbid you don't pay tax on a land rover in Italy.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Wednesday have signed Gary Hooper on loan, good luck to him

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

TelekineticBear! posted:

I remember people saying he should be called up to the england squad when he was at celtic, what happened to him? did he turn out to be a big fail wasteman?

No he's really good if a bit tubby sometimes, there's just no room for strikers without freakish physical attributes in the Prem. Last season his goals/assists per minutes played was one of the best in the league and I'm sure he'll be a very good signing for Wednesday.

I would have rather we kept him and told Grabban to git tae gently caress but I imagine this is partly down to Hooper wanting first team football.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

I've always loved Venkys and their Rovers

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

poo poo Farm posted:

the season starts here lads

Can't wait to see Lambert's Rovers surge into the playoffs then swap leagues with Villa

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

QPR open talks with Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink don't do it Jimmy

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

He'll be really good imo. Successful businessman Tony Fernandes makes a good decision and all it took was 5 years and hundreds of millions of pounds.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Nice to see The Gary Hooper scoring for Wednesday, even if it was against Leeds who we all love.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Breath Ray posted:

Meanwhile Gary hooper (fee: undisclosed but probably under £5m) bags another brace to bring the owls to within 6 points of the automatic promotion places

I'm glad he's doing well I knew he'd start banging them in once he got less chubby

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Watch out women of Sheffield, Big Kyle Lafferty has signed for Wednesday on loan. Hooper and Laffs up front in a big man little man combo tasty stuff for the Owls

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

UnlimitedSpessmans posted:

and hell
i'm glad.

Somehow he's signed for Birmingham instead I'll never recover from this

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

I hope Brighton are playing in the same division as Norwich next season. Take that as you will

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

its all kicking off what has he disallowed that for

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

its worth repeating that Jack Hunt is a funny name

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

keeper should do better on both goals tbh

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Bottling is in Derby's DNA. Johnson and Martin deserve better they should come home

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Breath Ray posted:

They should join ex teammate Gary hooper at wedneaday

I'm not sure either of them are quite good enough for where the Owls are going

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

ooh that makes things interesting

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

I used to think Kieran Westwood was really good because he always plays a blinder against Norwich but he's not very good is he

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Stockdale's shite as well

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Give Hooper an assist for that lil shove imo

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

They used to but they don't anymore

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

The name's Bong, Gaitan Bong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Bad luck Brighton better luck next year where I hope a cool club like Norwich doesn't buy Knockaert and Dunk off you

• Locked thread