Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Beat that bitches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
you stole this

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Nope paid for it with US Dollars.

Don't poo poo up my thread. :regd05:

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

no i am pretty sure you stole this

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I had that exact lunch also here's a picture

StevePerry
Sep 5, 2003

don't stop believin
You're being taken. Don't eat any meals OP. I feel perfectly fine after a day of 0 calories. So much spring in my step, etc.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Aralan posted:

:hfive:

looks exactly like mine except mine had extra oil.

phobo
Aug 7, 2008
is that a taco filled with garbage?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
looks good, OP. drat good. i hosed up my lunch

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

phobo posted:

is that a taco filled with garbage?

Yes as is befitting a human who is garbage.

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

op steals lunch

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Aralan posted:

nice lookin lunch, OP

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
holy poo poo i bet that was a good lunch!

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

dad gay. so what posted:

nice lookin lunch, OP

Thanks bro. I picked it up in my car from a place near my work!

Nooner posted:

Best I have ever had. Sorry that you probably weren't as lucky today. :(

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
i had some fajitas, they weren't primosupremo, merely primediocre, i think you win this time pita man

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
I ate the cum of five guys, it was bretty good

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Nooner posted:

what did you have, scrub?

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

lol if you didnt have cigarettes and 4 mugs of sweet tea for lunch today and every day

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

dad gay. so what posted:

Probably a scrubmarine sandwich.

lol owned.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Demonachizer posted:

probably a scrubmarine sandwich.

lol owned.

ya that guy eats garbage. and bugs lol

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i cooked a steak and then put it in an italian bread with some sundried tomatoes and a good cheddar cheese and tangy mayonnaise and some fresh guac and a dash of peter luger steak sauce and washed it down with coconut water and blueberry lemonade mixed together so yeah im just l'ing my b off at your pitiful "lunch" sorry demonachizer you're a great dude and i love ya but wtf even is that garbage lunch of yours? it looks like something my grandma would make, because my grandma is dead and sucks at making lunch

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Gatekeeper posted:

i cooked a steak and then put it in an italian bread with some sundried tomatoes and a good cheddar cheese and tangy mayonnaise and some fresh guac and a dash of peter luger steak sauce and washed it down with coconut water and blueberry lemonade mixed together so yeah im just l'ing my b off at your pitiful "lunch" sorry demonachizer you're a great dude and i love ya but wtf even is that garbage lunch of yours? it looks like something my grandma would make, because my grandma is dead and sucks at making lunch

Actually strangely enough this lunch was made by your zombie grandmother. Small world.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Gatekeeper posted:

ill allow it

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Ghaz posted:

lol if you didnt have cigarettes and 4 mugs of sweet tea for lunch today and every day

if you don't have fresh steaks for making big steak heroes like me, this is a very acceptable substitute and still better than that petting zoo food our mutual pal the op claims to have eaten (i don't know if i even believe him)

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i found out we have 3 omaha steak packs in our work freezer that we forgot to give to customers for a promotion. guess what im having for the next 3 nights :smug:

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
I got PMs from a bunch of GWS nerds telling me that I should share my awesome lunch with them so I did.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3734551

dad gay. so what posted:

i found out we have 3 omaha steak packs in our work freezer that we forgot to give to customers for a promotion. guess what im having for the next 3 nights :smug:

Ramen noodles?

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

dad gay. so what posted:

i can guess night one but what about nights two and three?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
or maybe i could have some sort of gbs contest..... :raise:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

dad gay. so what posted:

all I had were some store brand honey roasted peanuts

:sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh:

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

dad gay. so what posted:

or maybe i could have some sort of gbs contest..... :raise:

holy poo poo....

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Nooner posted:

do they roast them and then apply the honey or is the honey there for the roasting and does it even matter?

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Nooner posted:

hello person who also works within walking distance of a walgreens

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
I have been watching a lot of youtube videos about bees lately.

Now I randomly get bee related videos even if I am watching classical music videos or something.

They make an awesome noise then a big ball of them hit the ground:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJFFO9dDEmY

They also make good peanuts.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

:eyepop:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Nuclearmonkee posted:

hello person who also works within walking distance of a walgreens

:sigh::respek::sigh:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

IS THAT BUGS GROSS

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Nooner posted:

IS THAT BUGS GROSS

my friend pretends to eat fancy food so instagram will think hes cool and the other day he fried up some bugs, silkworm pupae, and they were terrible just as i expected and he couldnt eat more than two before he got sick (i had like five because im not a coward like him) but he still put a picture on instragams with a caption like "i am extremely cultured" and it got so many likes :(

Tevryr
Dec 5, 2009

Gatekeeper posted:

my friend pretends to eat fancy food so instagram will think hes cool and the other day he fried up some bugs, silkworm pupae, and they were terrible just as i expected and he couldnt eat more than two before he got sick (i had like five because im not a coward like him) but he still put a picture on instragams with a caption like "i am extremely cultured" and it got so many likes :(

"If only the rest of the world ate like me, 80% of African starvation could be wiped out." poo poo like that is actually grosser than the bugs. :barf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

is that coffee cup from a cult?

• Locked thread