Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded
Nah.
"They" will find a way to torpedo him.

Already they tried to paint him with the rape brush. Hey, it worked on Cosby.
Presently some bimbo will emerge from the bushes and claim he raped her. I predict.
At this very moment vast teams of MSM operatives are digging through his past like dogs looking for tasty cat turds.
They'll find something to hang him with whether it's there or not. A man as rich as him must have played fast and loose with the rules at some point.

So- illegal immigrant maid, tax fraud, stealing old ladie's pensions, running an orphanage to harvest their organs -something in that vein.

zimboe fucked around with this message at 12:11 on Aug 5, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treasure bear
Dec 10, 2012

Applewhite posted:

Goddamn it, Marty. Hurry up and get that sports almanac away from Biff so we can stop living in the bad timeline.

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

Piearesquared posted:

watch Trump start a war.

I almost bet he can do that without being president the way it's looking.

i was reloading
Aug 15, 2015

by zen death robot

zimboe posted:

Nah.
"They" will find a way to torpedo him.

Already they tried to paint him with the rape brush. Hey, it worked on Cosby.

thats because cosby is a rapist lol?

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

excuse me there's a subforum for election discussion, gbs is for general discussion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
no, America will unite behind Hillary because she is so likable and so trustwor... oh god I can't even do this Trump is gonna win in a landslide and the Democrats are going to blame it on Bernie supporters and use it as an excuse to move even further right

• Locked thread