Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
9/10 good mix of Native American and pretty Frenchman/German, no hereditary diseases made known, we're all fit and awesome but my dad is loving 5'3.

I'm 5'1. (Then again some dudes love it so... relativity?)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unbelievably Fat Man
Jun 1, 2000

Innocent people. I could never hurt innocent people.

I'm a likely become an alcoholic and I have a couple uncles with Wilford Brimley's disease, but all the men in my family keep their hair forever and live into their 90's. It's a wash.

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
I'm practically guaranteed to get cancer, I just don't know which kind it'll be yet. I hope it's the dick or balls kind because I'd prefer it didn't disrupt my life in any noticeable way. Also I have dementia to look forward to if I don't float my liver first. A solid 3/10.

BrawndoTQ
Oct 18, 2001
Dad's side: 10/10. They live to late 90s or early 100s. No dementia. Not overweight. Rarely sick. No allergies.

Mom's side: 5/10 due to the cancer. poo poo.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

brizna posted:

Dad's side: 10/10. They live to late 90s or early 100s. No dementia. Not overweight. Rarely sick. No allergies.

Mom's side: 5/10 due to the cancer. poo poo.

where did you get the gay gene from? your dog?? :confused:

HAM ON THE BONE
Aug 22, 2009

Pillbug
Eh 6/10. I'm naturally thin and my skin is nice and I still get carded for alcohol at almost 30 but holy gently caress did I get the sewage runoff from the gene pool when it comes to mental health. Not that it matters cause my lovely genes caused me to be infertile anyway so :shrug:

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

anglerfish posted:

Eh 6/10. I'm naturally thin and my skin is nice and I still get carded for alcohol at almost 30 but holy gently caress did I get the sewage runoff from the gene pool when it comes to mental health. Not that it matters cause my lovely genes caused me to be infertile anyway so :shrug:

dude seriously

naem
May 29, 2011

I look exactly like I did 12 years ago

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

I was born with a bone deformity in my neck so let's say 3/10?

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Bone deformites, neural pain, fibromas, birth marks.
1/10

Clemocracy
Jul 21, 2015

by Ralp
9/10

My father was a famous troll and my mother has 7 forum 'kills' under her belt just by pointing out things about their posting.

I think im following in their footsteps fairly well. Last year I got my first kill by trolling a guy into troondom. I call it a kill because he no longer goes by his own name and denies he was ever himself. He'll be 100% dead statistically speaking sometime in the next 5 years.

God Damn Dam God
Dec 24, 2004

I push buttons. I turn dials. I read numbers. Sometimes I make up little stories in my head about what the numbers mean.
Grimey Drawer
Man gently caress genes. I'm 33 and I just talked to my mom a couple weeks ago and I guess I was born with a heart defect. Thanks for telling me 33 years later mom.

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
6'3", tall, attractive, 20-20 vision, bisexual, awesome at chess, great-grandparents all made it to their 90s. no history of heart attack or alzheimer's in the family, no weird allergies, and no sadbrains!

but im schizoid, and im lactose intolerant

so idk, 8.5/10? 9/10?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
im hungarian so im automatically part of the ubermensch

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I am an affront to nature and all that is good and green on this earth

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
pretty sure I've got a combo of slav and golden horde which is way better than being descended from some potato pickers in ireland or whatever the gently caress

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Ashkenazi Jew so I guess I start out at -2 right off the bat. All in all I'd give them a solid 6/10.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Mostly Irish..so BAC .40-.50

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

anglerfish posted:

If you're infertile isn't that an automatic 0/10?

Anyway to play this game I've got way too many ticking time bombs in my genes to get me above a 2; nobody in my family should be reproducing but lol Catholics

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Dad's side: Immortal weirdos.

Mom's side: lovely addicts.

Me: lovely weirdo addicted to immortality.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
lets just say they are a step up from ol' "mr. sausage man", OP

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

Polak dad, German/Native American mom

Both parents in their 60s with no health complications and on no medications. Grandparents live into their 90's or above.

6'3" 195 lbs, abs without working out, good shoulders and a 'V' shaped back, thick neck, bench a solid 350, decent college level athlete (d1 rugby)

8.5" cock, thick, solid erections at a moments notice, can gently caress 5+ times a day

40/20 vision

IQ tested 'several deviations above the norm a couple years ago, 160 as a kid

Both kids are smart and healthy, athletically gifted. Got my poo poo fixed after 1 boy and 1 girl.

But I'm gonna be bald at some point

And my face and body are not symmetrical

7/10?

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

oy vey

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
1/10. im mentally retarded and physically ugly so much that people notice. im probably infertile but nobodys proved that yet, thats where the 1 point comes from. imthe prop comic of masturbators. i have epidermic hysteria so nobody can touch me. virgin

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Ugly people are obviously way more fertile, how else do you explain why so many people are ugly?

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
my dick is an ingrown hair and everytime i breathe i whistle out my nose. i deliberately stink

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun
I have freckles, and my hair's dark brown, but if it gets too long it goes a bit reddish in the summer. So my descendents could be ginger. :stare:

Scald
May 5, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 26 years!
I've only got one full-blooded sibling, and we've got a pretty similar list of +/-

+ Sexy as hell
+ Big rear end titties (good to know if I have children)
- Diabetes genes (father and cousin are Type 1, me and sister are Celiac)
- Predisposition to Stimulant Addiction
+/- Bipolar, Anxiety

I'll still probably have kids, but with some other race to maybe knock out some of the bullshit recessive alleles. Pretty but crazy is the best kind of crazy.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
im a man but i have incredible birthing hips

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
my tastebud crust is 2 inches thick, i smell like piss on purpose and my face looks like a ruined omelet. i can play no instrument at all.

IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos
50% chance of male pattern baldness. Onset and severity are totally up in the air because they depend on multiple other genes and their expression, haven't got any signs yet, doesn't mean I'm in the clear. My brother has it though, sucks to be him I guess, but he's in the military so it doesn't matter so much.

1 in 32 I'm a carrier of cystic fibrosis. Super interesting and devastating disease, if I liked medicine I would have studied that. All it does is fucks with the transfer of chloride from one side of the cell membrane to the other (maybe more). Makes mucous way more sticky than it should be and possibly stops production of a vital anti-microbial chemical and that's the interesting part that's still being investigated. Anyway it's a very very bad gene and if I have one of those well I should be ok even though it feels like I'm on the edge of a cliff. I still have a good one to compensate, but if I screwed a chick who also had a bad one there's a 1/4 chance the kid would live, at best, a shortened life of continuous antibiotics and intensive lung work.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
6/10
i have a rare condition where i have no bones and no flesh

Flaccid Trip
Apr 29, 2008

- Flat feet.
- Wide feet.
- Poor eyesight
- Anxiety
- Amazingly injury-prone
- Resistant to local anesthetic
- Autoimmune urticaria
- Family history of cancer (both sides)
- Family history of Parkinson's (maternal grandmother and great-grandmother)
- Family history of bi-polar disorder (mom's brother)
- Family history of restrictive lung disease (mother)
- Family history of scoliosis (mother)
- Family history of high blood pressure (father, paternal grandfather)
- Family history of really stupid deaths (Killed by baseball to the head, killed by falling log)

-10/10

Insensitive
Aug 7, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
2/10

up from 1 because of nice calves

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Drum posted:

- Flat feet.
- Wide feet.
- Poor eyesight
- Anxiety
- Amazingly injury-prone
- Resistant to local anesthetic
- Autoimmune urticaria
- Family history of cancer (both sides)
- Family history of Parkinson's (maternal grandmother and great-grandmother)
- Family history of bi-polar disorder (mom's brother)
- Family history of restrictive lung disease (mother)
- Family history of scoliosis (mother)
- Family history of high blood pressure (father, paternal grandfather)
- Family history of really stupid deaths (Killed by baseball to the head, killed by falling log)

-10/10

lol jesus

i gain muscle mass easily, have great eyesight, have no mental or physical diseases. only 5'11" but that's okay. I'm robust. fast metabolism, very rarely get sick, and at least above average intelligence I think. decent grades in hs without really trying or doing HW, honors/AP classes, 2100 on the SAT first time.

the only thing I'm allergic to is aspirin (and idk how much anymore it was more when I was a kid) and all that happens is my face gets unpleasantly puffy. my mom died of cancer so I gotta watch for that I guess.

not having any kids probably so I guess my genes ultimately fail though :shrug:

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 18:20 on Aug 5, 2015

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
im the zero kelvin of retards. i have no eyelashes.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Twat Nosferatu
Aug 14, 2008

9/10 No hereditary diseases of any kind, long life, super immune system and healing factor. Above average intelligence, ugly as sin but above average dick to compensate although not as big as other members (heh) of my extended family (gently caress YOU DAD).

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
I'm not lactose intolerant which makes me objectively more genetically advanced than most people in this world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

I look like a male Elizabeth banks

• Locked thread