Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

makes you think...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kliksf
Jan 1, 2003
TRIGGER WARNING: BAD THREAD

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
supposed to call them content warnings now op, the word trigger actually does trigger people who are anti-gun

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

cw: poo poo

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

"content" triggers me, if I read things it overstimulates my brain and I have seizures hth

Hoppeduppeanut
Oct 27, 2013

hth

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
im assuming you die

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Vin BioEthanol posted:

supposed to call them content warnings now op, the word trigger actually does trigger people who are anti-gun

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
Thought this thread was about Tigger & Winnie the Pooh.

That rear end in a top hat triggers me something fierce. Triggering is what Tiggers do best.

PotatoManJack fucked around with this message at 06:20 on Aug 5, 2015

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
I'm actually triggered by this OP

I can't stop shaking.

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Tigger Warning

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
trigger warning: my big dick

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
I want to go to that retard university that allowed "feminist jazz hands" because applause was triggering and just fire a gun. See how triggering that is to people, laugh at their triggard-ness, then just shoot them for even buying into being triggered in the first place

I just triggered so many people, guns are a trigger so the word trigger is totally a trigger

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.
I'm literally shaking... this shake n' bake chicken, it's gonna be delicious!

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I don't need a trigger warning you can see their skin from a mile away

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

i like to get mad about things a tiny subset of people on an irrelevant website say. im a busy man!

e: to clarify im talking about tumblr not sa

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Back in my day, if something "triggered" you, everybody laughed and did it more cause you're a spaz.

When did the spaz become a protected and coddled species?

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Vin BioEthanol posted:

Yep. People did the gun thing as a dumb joke at first and then the dumb joke got taken seriously so now people are calling them content warnings which is fine, and there's really no problem with providing people with a content warning if you're going to be saying things that would reasonably offend people and you feel like giving people a head's up although expecting them or demanding them is a little ridiculous especially asking people to tag their pomegranates.

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Vin BioEthanol posted:

it's actually because people started to catch on that it was a dogwhistle for 'friend of the family'

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

What if the world was made of pudding? What if rain was dry? What if OP could make a good post?

RennZero
Oct 10, 2007

"Get in."
I am triggered by the word 'warning'. Actually the word 'content' is fairly problematic as well. You know what, language itself is actually incredibly offensive! Everyone please just remain silent from now on, tia.

Mapparu
Sep 22, 2013

can't stop laughing at this amazing thread guys, you've done it again. thanks gbs for some the funniest poo poo on the forums, really original and good
content. :)

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn

Mapparu posted:

can't stop laughing at this amazing thread guys, you've done it again. thanks gbs for some the funniest poo poo on the forums, really original and good
content. :)

would you say you're...LITERALLY SSHAKING with laughter?? Haha, just another joke from your pal-in-arms roddatose

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
the tumble's will never see it coming... as I cuck they're wife... cuckservatives represent this is our day of glory.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
please don't mock my condition OP :(

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
If you get triggered by anything that exists, you should kill yourself immediatly.

SvenRichter
Apr 5, 2015

Look at my face.

Yolomon Wayne posted:

If you get triggered by anything that exists, you should kill yourself immediatly.

I get triggered by things that don't exist. Like Firefly Season 2.

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
What is getting triggered like? Is there a way I can make it happen without twitter PTSD?

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

corpuscollossus posted:

What is getting triggered like? Is there a way I can make it happen without twitter PTSD?

It's like you start shaking a lot till you start vibrating at the appropriate frequency to which you can see the 4th dimensional hell the surrounds you in every waking moment.

Oh wait, that's me remembering those weird belt things from Aeon Flux mixed with other things.

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
There's always someone who gets triggered by people who get triggered by trigger warnings so you're back to square one

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

corpuscollossus posted:

Rub you are penis repeatedly

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Yo, if rape is a culture, how come it ain't in no museums?

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
i get triggered and have ptsd from being alive :(

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Yo, if rape is a culture, how come it ain't in no museums?

Actually....

:nws:? Classic art boobies

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax

SvenRichter posted:

I get triggered by things that don't exist. Like Firefly Season 2.

not cool :(

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Those are librarian glasses and half the people in the pictures are wearing regular old black rim glasses like 99% of people with glasses these days wear.

Actual rapist/pedo glasses look like this:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax

FreudianSlippers posted:

Those are librarian glasses and half the people in the pictures are wearing regular old black rim glasses like 99% of people with glasses these days wear.

Actual rapist/pedo glasses look like this:

....stephen king?

• Locked thread