Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
the new iPhone will bring nothig but exceptional sales

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lmao you know its bad when people can't even be bothered leaking poo poo

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
not a single person out there is actually thinking "this 6 is a piece of poo poo I can't wait to upgrade it"

new iPhone is completely unnecessary

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
it won't make you happier Kevin

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
well no. and i dont doubt that he will experience momentary burst of glee and happiness. what I mean, is that it won't actually improve his life or anything fundamental like that. you read kevins posts? he's not the most stable guy around. but he loes to purchase apple products. maybe the money would be better spent on abilify idk

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i like me a pleasure kevein but hes a unique (ly hosed up) person

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
yeah. i know? everyone is kinda over it really. i mean, what now? nothing but more of the same.

where are the leaks

the rumours?

its over. iphone mania is over

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Triglav posted:

i dont get how tvs and set top boxes are so loving slow

i just want a nice tv with decent reproduction. something that will last years, not a 1000 hours

no smart features necessary. a couple hdmis would be nice

maybe a physical hdmi switcher would be less annoying than using a remote with too many buttons to navigate a Smart ui

tahts my tv. $400 nzd for a 40" its "only" 1080p but no smart features. 3 hdmi in. vga if i wanted and takes digital uhf/vhf whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
the sound quality is terrible but i dont use it except when trying to be quiet in which case its about listening to someonme talk not music/movie or whatever

• Locked thread