Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

quote:

Middlebrooks, a veteran of the US marines, said the man “needs a god drat bullet” and allegedly referred to him as “that friend of the family”, after becoming frustrated that the man was not punished more harshly over a prior run-in.

quote:

Middlebrooks allegedly said “the police were going to pull [Bias] aside on a routine traffic stop and [Bias] would get killed”.

quote:

The officer said if he were in the same position, he would “loving kill that motherfucker with whatever I had in that loving house”.

“And before the police got here, I’d loving put marks all over my poo poo and make it look like he was trying to loving kill me. I god drat guarantee you,” Middlebrooks said. “What would it look like? Self loving defence. gently caress that piece of poo poo. I’m a lot different from a lot of these other folks. I’ll loving tell you what’s on my loving mind.”

quote:

Alexander City police chief Willie Robinson defended Middlebrooks. “He was just talking. He didn’t really mean that,”

quote:

Robinson tried to stress that Middlebrooks was in fact proposing that the brother-in-law carry out the killing. “He wasn’t saying that he was going to do that,” said the police chief. “He was talking about the man doing it himself.”

:confused:

quote:

Within months of the recording, Middlebrooks was the first officer to respond to a controversial fatal shooting by a colleague of an unarmed black man in the city. He was closely involved in handling the scene and gave a key account of what happened to state investigators. His fellow officer was eventually cleared of any wrongdoing and both men continue to police the city of about 15,000 people about 55 miles north-east of Montgomery.

Lol The South

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
get me a tape recorder and a shotgun shack stat, i have some negative poo poo to spit

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

lol america is really good and awesome

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Gonna watch the gently caress out of the new NWA movie.

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

x if you don't lust for cop death. just x.

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat
no, see, he was like "you touch my stuff" and i said "you fuckin DIE" i was finishing his part for him

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

This is the same state that arrested executives for Honda and Mercedes for 'illegal immigration' btw.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

quote:

“And before the police got here, I’d loving put marks all over my poo poo and make it look like he was trying to loving kill me. I god drat guarantee you,” Middlebrooks said. “What would it look like? Self loving defence.

not so much with all the media scrutiny though? I mean he'd still get away with nothing more than paid leave but there's not a person left in this country who thinks cops kill in self defense. We know they murder people, but apparently we don't care.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

still needs to effect white people in a way other than making them feel sort of lovely

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

NecroMonster posted:

still needs to effect white people in a way other than making them feel sort of lovely

Rearm the black panthers.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Hobohemian posted:

we need some black panthers again first but i agree

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
We all know how the jimmies can get rustled when they get uppity

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Hobohemian posted:

This but unironically

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

evilpicard posted:

This but unironically

I wasn't being ironic at all.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

he should calm down and enjoy a doobie dog

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Novo posted:

no, see, he was like "you touch my stuff" and i said "you fuckin DIE" i was finishing his part for him

there were rumors...that he was into murder

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Novo posted:

:golfclap:

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013
the black panthers were a legitimate militia group.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

thewireguy posted:

maybe you should read the second amendment guy they are neceesary

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

thewireguy posted:

White guys with guns = militia like our constitution protects

Black guys with guns = militia of gang members and thugs

Why did Cliven Bundy get to point guns at U.S. marshals and not die? No bias at all right?

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013

Zombie Boat posted:

White guys with guns = militia like our constitution protects

Black guys with guns = militia of gang members and thugs

Why did Cliven Bundy get to point guns at U.S. marshals and not die? No bias at all right?

the cops are a militia of gang members and thugs.
I have no problem with armed black panthers.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

cops later realized they were actually recording literally anyone else from alabama

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
to be fair, this guy could have been a seriously major dickhead, and there is a fairly important quip at the beginning of the article about how the cop was talking about what he'd do if this guy was treating his family the same way he was treating their family rather than just he's gotta die cause he's black

frankly he deserves a promotion for Telling it How it Is

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
Kill all cops

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i wonder if the DoJ will ever do anything or if we're just gonna have shittiest police and outrageous incarceration rates for decades to come

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Reality is what you can get away with
Hell Gem
I want to see a black cop get away with killing an unarmed white man :twisted:

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013

Moridin920 posted:

i wonder if the DoJ will ever do anything or if we're just gonna have shittiest police and outrageous incarceration rates for decades to come

It will get worse before it gets better.
The military industrial complex isn't slowing down,
nor is the prison industrial complex...
I think we will have to have actual riots.
I don't know if this will happen in our lifetime.

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Hell Gem
Nothing of consequence will happen if people riot as seen in ferguson. Anyone who does will just get demonized in the media. Everything is under control :twisted:

NiceGuy
Dec 13, 2006

This is my BOOMSTICK
College Slice

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Yo, OP

I got something to say

Absolute Lithops
Aug 28, 2011

After one long season
of waiting, after one
long season of wanting

quote:

I’m a lot different from a lot of these other folks. I’ll loving tell you what’s on my loving mind.
This may be true of small-town Alabama cops, but boy do racists love to claim they're just saying what everyone else is thinking.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

The_Cack posted:

Nothing of consequence will happen if people riot as seen in ferguson. Anyone who does will just get demonized in the media. Everything is under control :twisted:

because you're doing it wrong.

this requires strict discipline, firm messaging, clear goals, and a shared ground of ethical principles and morality which will guide us to victory over the brute force of the state

this requires spirited people, authentic people, with a moral conviction that grips their soul, not just some kids trying to look fashionably civic on their Facebook feed

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

secular liberalism has taken out the spine from the movement and weakened any ground there was to stand firm on.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
It's going to take a white person getting killed by a racist black cop till conservatives are concerned about police brutality, corruption, and coverups

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Novo posted:

it didn't have anything to do with anything

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013

Commie NedFlanders posted:

secular liberalism has taken out the spine from the movement and weakened any ground there was to stand firm on.

no idea what color the cop was, but here you go...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/zachary-hammond-police-killing_55c0e240e4b0c9fdc75dfda3?kvc
it must be nice to be above the law.

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Hell Gem

Commie NedFlanders posted:

because you're doing it wrong.

this requires strict discipline, firm messaging, clear goals, and a shared ground of ethical principles and morality which will guide us to victory over the brute force of the state

this requires spirited people, authentic people, with a moral conviction that grips their soul, not just some kids trying to look fashionably civic on their Facebook feed
lol dream on

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

The_Cack posted:

lol dream on

it won't come from a bunch of spoiled bougie white kids behind their computers, but from the vitality and spirit of the underclass as it always has

Clemocracy
Jul 21, 2015

by Ralp
dont worry guys ill get the hose for commie here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

the last time liberation and civil rights movements in the US were gaining any ground was back when they were being organized and led by religious leaders and disciplined people from the black and brown and labor communities

not everyone has the spiritual fortitude to be anything but a useful idiot in today's struggle for human rights and dignity under the law

• Locked thread