Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

flyingporcupine posted:

The best thing is that while on the 15" the display is 2880x1800 the max you can run it at is 1920x1200. Totally worth that money.
Hahaha is this true?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cymbal Monkey
Apr 16, 2009

Lift Your Little Paws Like Antennas to Heaven!

LethalGeek posted:

Hahaha is this true?

Not even partially unless you're also doing something hugely GPU intensive.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

TEAYCHES posted:

stick with 1080 for another couple years imo

same

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
My 6 inch phone has 1.3 million more pixels than my 24 inch monitor and I can't tell the difference so I'm pretty sure resolution is all just a scam to make me buy new video cards at this point

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i also like to gently caress but i probably won't do sex this year. sex injury from last season is still gettin' me down

• Locked thread