Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

fits posted:

i think cottle woukd be neater if his static let people discard tre0s without drawing mutiny

This... is kind of a cool idea. Opinions?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!
How about this as an anti-Mutiny guy?

Peter Laird (ENG/2, LEA/2, TAC/1) Setup: Hangar Deck
Unimpeachable -- During your turn, after you use an Engineering Skill Card Action, you may discard a Mutiny card.
Master Aeronautical Engineer -- Once per game, gain and launch an Assault Raptor to any space location. Look at the top card two cards of the Destination Deck and place on the top and the other on the bottom of that deck.
Green -- You may not play Executive Orders.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I suggest reposting that in the main BSG thread to get folks' take on it: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3420896

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
also anders static while im at it

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

Cocks Cable posted:

I wish there were more ways to contain or deal with TRE in general. Restore Order is too rare.

its probably too strong to let the engine room do it, but maybe change up something else to discard them

example: change pres office to "draw two politics, then you may discard any number of tre cards to draw an equal number of politics cards. do not drawitiny for tre discarded this way" or something

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I don't mind certain characters being a bit better at it than others, but I think TRE-0s are manageable. There's opportunities to dump them right before you jump, and Raiders/civvies don't increase DEFCON. I don't think it's a problem EVERYONE needs to be able to solve, but I can see certain characters having the opportunity to handle it a bit better than others.

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

I don't think TRE in your hand needs help. It's TRE showing up in skill checks. There needs to be more ways to turn it off, especially when Better Machine starts to spiral out of control. It's like Restore Order needs to be a base card and not just a rare expansion card.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
New thread is up, because breaks are for chumps. http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3737187

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Also of COURSE I frakked something up. Already PMed a mod to get the poo poo POST tag fixed.

• Locked thread