Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

##save the doughnuts

Ready to serve up a steaming cup of Ceylon tea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

## 1 LEA 2 TAC please

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

Seelix is support, not a REAL pilot (like me) :colbert:

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

## confirm loyalty

Technically should I move up to position 4 in turn order? I just want to get to my delicious cards faster is all. :sweatdrop:

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

I don't have any piloting cards so I'm just going to CAG and then scout. Sound okay?

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

## Action 1: activate Hangar, launch in Assault Raptor into ECHO
## Bonus Hangar Action: use CAG to move Viper in ECHO to DELTA
## Bonus CAG Action: play TAC-1 Scout on Crisis Deck

I should still have a 2nd Action to reveal, but let's see what the scout does first...

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

Hmm maybe Kat is better suited for MarkVIIs? Double move makes it easier to run all over the place maybe.

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

That's a keeper.

## keep crisis card on top
## Action 2: move to DELTA

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

Mutiny is probably the easy way to go. But for what it's worth, I can't really help with the check.

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

I don't want mutiny. Baltar might be a good choice since that leave him open to taking his title away easier should he develop some metal fever.

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

Make it so.

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

I love how I am literally Schroedinger's Kat according to the dradis :)

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

What a waste of an XO :(

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

He's probably just acting like a Werewolf on purpose. He's probably the Tanner.

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

So Airlock Baltar on Pander's turn or mine?

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

Don't worry. I'm not really serious. Only half, maybe.

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

My gods, the cylons have developed chat bot technology.

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

Lol. Tank?

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

Phone posting. ## 2 lea

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

I say make Baltar pass the check on his own

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

It's his colors. Make the toaster save himself

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

Sure. But let's see how much Baltar can play first?

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

I'm waiting to see Baltar's hemming and hawwing over what poor cards he has

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

Can you pass the check alone?

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

You should play high, or all you can.

## play 0

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

If you just had faith Gauis. God will protect you and you will be reborn.

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

You're getting killed for XO-gahzi-gate and for failing to uphold the Articles of Colonization.

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

Hooray. Baltar's in the brig. Can we now shoot that dumb Basestar like we wanted?

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

Pander posted:

Do we only get +defcon if a pilot destroys it?

Only if a Pilot kills them with a viper which is highly unlikely. I wouldn't worry about maximizing something out of the basestars. Just shoot them.

Raiders on the other hand are better dealt with the pilot than say main batteries so you can potentially get that +1 defcon.

And we have 1.5 pilots this game. I know it's easy to overlook Seelix since she's just the help. Seelix, be a doll and refresh my iced tea and fetch me my vicodin.

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

Toshimo posted:

Assault Raptor doesn't work?

rear end. Raptor is still a viper so it works, but It's still only a 7-8 to hit. I guess with Kat and a strength 5 card, its doable, but it's only 1 hit. For the same, you could get 2 hits out of Pegasus CIC. Maybe double max firepower would be worth a shot if you're desperate.

I guess one good thing about Kat is her OPG should/might count. Depends on Podima's interpretation. What say you Podima?

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

Operation Exploding Kitten is a go.

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

Holy crap these choices suck

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

PM'ed my pick. This was a hard choice, but I think this one is the least dangerous and most manageable. We'll have our work cut out for us though to keep defcon in check.

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

I think I should XO fits to shoot basestar. Any objections or better suggestions? My static can guarantee one shot I suppose.

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

Oh man. Dumb static only applies to when I roll the die :(

I guess taking potshot at heavy and XO for Pegasus CIC is the best option. Gotta clear the board some in order to jump early.

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

No worries. I knew Kat was a sub-par character and I choose her shits and giggles anyways. I'm sure her static will be useful somewhere down the line when I cylonize at sleeper.

Sounds like we have dice support regardless. Let's do this.

## move to ECHO because :catdrugs:
## use CAG to activate Viper in FOXTROT to shoot Heavy Raider

*pause for Seelix to hopefully bump the die roll as needed*

## play LEA-1 XO on fits

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

We're looking at -8 defcon as it stands. Shooting the other basestar and at least damaging it is probably good unless your mutiny is pertinent to the situation. I trust your judgement.

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

Maybe Pander knows if we should scout to bury that crisis now :ohdear:

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

The beatings will continue until Baltar relents :colbert:

So I can help a little on the check. But do we want to go for it? Skill checks leave us vulnerable to tre and there's lots of that floating around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

## choose bottom with the die roll
## opt to damage Galatica

Don't hurt my precious pegasus!

• Locked thread