Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
:snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gmf-TW5rWiY
:weed::weed::weed::weed::weed:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.
Would have a beer malt-liquor with him.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
OLD MAN SMOKES WITH SNOOP DOGG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73V2g1tYVqk

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

he should be secretary of agriculturing weed

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Why do you want the dems to lose?

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

The Bananana posted:

Why do you want the dems to lose?

I think Snoop Dogg would beat the poo poo out of Trump in the general

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

50 Cent should be Snoop's running mate. He's like the hip hop Donald Trump so he could siphon votes that way.

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

FIRST TIME posted:

50 Cent should be Snoop's running mate. He's like the hip hop Donald Trump so he could siphon votes that way.

You know he'd start a war in the Middle East over a diamond encrusted skull don't you?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
WHile I would love to see thing, I want to serious post this bit. If Trump does win it, Hillary will be the democrat shill and is a sure thing.

But gently caress, I would love to see the Dee oh DOuble g run a Administration

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

AbbadonOfHell posted:

You know he'd start a war in the Middle East over a diamond encrusted skull don't you?

You're telling me that Donald Trump wouldn't?

Clemocracy
Jul 21, 2015

by Ralp
snoop would more likely be trumps running mate if anything

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

proof of concept posted:

I think Snoop Dogg would beat the poo poo out of Trump in the general

EVERY old person would vote against snoop, and half of snoops constituency would forget to vote. (because of the weed)

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

The Bananana posted:

EVERY old person would vote against snoop, and half of snoops constituency would forget to vote. (because of the weed)

you are forgetting how successful Rock The Vote was, and how popular Clinton was even though he did not inhale :colbert:

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

The Bananana posted:

yeah, well that's just like your opinion or whatever... MAN

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

The Bananana posted:

old people continue to be a problem, in general

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Cubone posted:

old people continue to be a problem, in general

No doubt, but I'm just stating the facts

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
most old people would just do what they always do and vote a straight party ticket since he'll run under his real name so they won't see "SNOOP DOGG THE BLACK RAPPER WEED MAN" on their ballots

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
ergo snoop wins the old vote QED

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
drat thats a tough choice i was gonna go with trump because all the other republicans and democrats are fascists, but if it's trump v snoop dogg I think that's a tough decision

what does snoop dogg think about net neutrality

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

mdm posted:

drat thats a tough choice i was gonna go with trump because all the other republicans and democrats are fascists, but if it's trump v snoop dogg I think that's a tough decision

what does snoop dogg think about net neutrality

he's all for it as part of his platform to keep prying eyes (government or corporate) off of your internet usage, since that way you can buy the dankest weed et cetera off of the darknets no problemo

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

FIRST TIME posted:

this guy has a point

Flynn Taggart
Jun 14, 2006

What exactly would happen if trump got elected

I mean, what is the most harm he could possibly do

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004

FIRST TIME posted:

He has a diamond encrusted skull to be stolen in the first place? (I don't doubt it but I'd never heard about such a thing. Fiddy had a game about his adventures at least.)

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Flynn Taggart posted:

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

AbbadonOfHell posted:

He has a diamond encrusted skull to be stolen in the first place? (I don't doubt it but I'd never heard about such a thing. Fiddy had a game about his adventures at least.)

Yeah, I know about the 50 Cent game. It just sounded like such a Trump thing to do as well.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Flynn Taggart posted:

Force us to eat our pizza backwards.

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004

FIRST TIME posted:

Yeah, I know about the 50 Cent game. It just sounded like such a Trump thing to do as well.

Oh it would be he just don't have the skull to be stolen yet.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

FIRST TIME posted:

Force us to eat our pizza backwards.

I might vote for Trump if David "The Admiral" Robinson is his running mate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNYzbesuUX0

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
No other countries would be getting any boards or points in the paint with him on the floor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-g7hwxEJ2zE

proof of concept fucked around with this message at 06:59 on Aug 5, 2015

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

FIRST TIME posted:

donald trump: become the president or die trying

it's one of those games where you die at the end

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Rodman would be obvs for Secretary of State.

Flynn Taggart
Jun 14, 2006

If a person were to get elected, and then just turn around and intentionally gently caress up everything as much as they possibly could

How much damage we talking?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
not much considering checks and balances tbh its convincing the other two branches to go along with it thats the hard part

Clemocracy
Jul 21, 2015

by Ralp
before they are impeached? Not as much as you'd think

Flynn Taggart
Jun 14, 2006

Let's elect Donald Trump.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Flynn Taggart posted:

Let's elect Donald Trump.

nah, Snoop Dogg would be way better, you're kidding yourself if you think otherwise

Flynn Taggart
Jun 14, 2006

P sure felons can't run for prez

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Flynn Taggart posted:

oh yeah? Where does it say that in the constitution hotshot?

(I mean maybe it does, they didn't say anything about that in high school civics so be a doll and c/p the relevant words)

:weed:

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Flynn Taggart posted:

as long as you're legally allowed to vote, it doesn't matter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flynn Taggart
Jun 14, 2006

FIRST TIME posted:

as long as you're legally allowed to vote, it doesn't matter

P sure felons can't vote

• Locked thread