Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Just Offscreen posted:

That fact that, with an American accent, Prague Race and Progress can be in any way interchangeable.

there is no Earthly accent in which they particularly resemble each other

isn't the creator Finnish or something anyway

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 14:20 on Aug 21, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.

A.o.D. posted:

I mean, that's what people think americans are these days right? A bunch of clapping hamburgers wearing cowboy hats and guns?

Are you not?

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

there is no Earth accent in which they particularly resemble each other

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1xAqlpy5vuQ

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Neat little foreshadowing in the last Widdershins update.

fritz
Jul 26, 2003

Abyssal Squid posted:

Oh gently caress oh poo poo, the Monster Killers domain expired and Archive.org didn't save every page or any of the images. I hope someone more diligent than me archived it somewhere, I thought I'd saved Towers but apparently I just remembered how to get to the page that had it. I LOVE TOWER >:]

oh god no :(

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
More Sleepless Domain and Mary's stated that she's going to be taking over the artist duties after the end of this chapter (which is sort of disappointing on the Olympus Overdrive dood's account) and that'll impact Let's Speek English (though as she's going home in May, that's probably got an end date) and Kiwi Blitz

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

fritz posted:

oh god no :(

It sucks rear end and she had implied she probably wont re-host it, so please post any archives you find here.

A Gnarlacious Bro fucked around with this message at 15:38 on Aug 21, 2015

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I can understand not wanting to be remembered as "fort thunder lite" but monster killers was really funny and I'll miss it.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Of course not.

I'm a bowl of chicken wings.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.
I'm an m-16 covered in marinara, mozzarella, and pepperoni.

also, I'm pretty sure that I can locate about 300,000,000 people who would pronounce progress and Prague Race similarly.

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr
Is it just on my end or have the nav buttons on Kill Six Billion Demon's site disappeared?

Zodar
May 21, 2007

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

I can understand not wanting to be remembered as "fort thunder lite" but monster killers was really funny and I'll miss it.

It was a formative work, for me, and I reread it about once a year for the last few years. It helped me get over a lot of my hangups about perfectionism in my art, and to just make poo poo instead of endlessly honing and perfecting projects I would never finish. I think the best way to fill the space it left is not to scrounge for pieces of it, but to create something new

skullamity
Nov 9, 2004

ConanThe3rd posted:

More Sleepless Domain and Mary's stated that she's going to be taking over the artist duties after the end of this chapter (which is sort of disappointing on the Olympus Overdrive dood's account) and that'll impact Let's Speek English (though as she's going home in May, that's probably got an end date) and Kiwi Blitz

Whoa, where did you hear that? Not seeing any announcements on the website or either of their twitters/tumblrs.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zodar posted:

It was a formative work, for me, and I reread it about once a year for the last few years. It helped me get over a lot of my hangups about perfectionism in my art, and to just make poo poo instead of endlessly honing and perfecting projects I would never finish. I think the best way to fill the space it left is not to scrounge for pieces of it, but to create something new

Agreedo

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Parts Kit posted:

Is it just on my end or have the nav buttons on Kill Six Billion Demon's site disappeared?

It's not just you.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

A.o.D. posted:

I mean, that's what people think americans are these days right? A bunch of clapping hamburgers wearing cowboy hats and guns?

mods please change my name to Clapping Cowboy Burger tia

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

DekeThornton posted:

I haven't read Demon in a good while, but is there anything that indicates Shiga understands non autistic humans of any gender?

Well, he is a father. But then again, I don't know his wife.

KOGAHAZAN!!
Apr 29, 2013

a miserable failure as a person

an incredible success as a magical murder spider

A.o.D. posted:

also, I'm pretty sure that I can locate about 300,000,000 people who would pronounce progress and Prague Race similarly.

Well, don't just stand there man, give us the coordinates! I have the bombers on standby.

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

I'm sorry if this isn't the place for this, but I didn't see a thread in PYF. Does anyone have that comic that ends with a guy walking away, flipping the "camera" off repeatedly? I think it was a Gunshow. I've seen it posted as a reaction picture, but I can't remember where.

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

I love how everybody in Bittersweet Candy Bowl is secretly the same type of nerd.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.

Autonomous Monster posted:

Well, don't just stand there man, give us the coordinates! I have the bombers on standby.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

raaaan posted:

Whoa, where did you hear that? Not seeing any announcements on the website or either of their twitters/tumblrs.
She sent a patreon message.

skullamity
Nov 9, 2004

ConanThe3rd posted:

She sent a patreon message.

Ah, that explains that. Thanks!

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
BOY, THEY SURE ARE LUCKY THEY WERE STAYING WITH HIS PARENTS

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!
No. They're all dead now.

Anyway, I'm kind of surprised this is only the second time someone blew up his entire office. And there was never really a whole "Die Hard in a Clinic" story, either.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
His office is considered "base". Sure that rule really only applies to the cops, but I guess it extends to anyone who isn't Hanz or Radical.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
fart

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

this is not the quality obscenity i have come to expect, i am very disappointed

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
It's like you're not even trying to get banned. Who are you, imposter?

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

Fat Merman/McNinja 2016

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

lol, death is right

first funny comic posted in bss webcomic thread

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Avshalom posted:

fart

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

what kind of fucker reports her posts

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Hogge Wild posted:

what kind of fucker reports posts

ftfy snitches get stitches

Quinton
Apr 25, 2004

Boulet is being amazing again...

http://english.bouletcorp.com/2015/08/26/brassens-in-space/

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!

DekeThornton posted:

I haven't read Demon in a good while, but is there anything that indicates Shiga understands non autistic humans of any gender?

You could read Empire State.

Look, Demon is what it is - deliberately disgusting and silly and offensive and immature, and to me, still a lot of fun. It really annoys me when people try and psychoanalyse creators in this way. If you don't like the comic, don't read it.

Wittgen
Oct 13, 2012

We have decided to decline your offer of a butt kicking.

Fangz posted:

Look, Demon is what it is - deliberately disgusting and silly and offensive and immature, and to me, still a lot of fun. It really annoys me when people try and psychoanalyse creators in this way. If you don't like the comic, don't read it.

Yeah. It was slow for a while, but now we're in the middle of what may well be the greatest fight in comic history.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

:stare:

God drat that's good,

khy
Aug 15, 2005

Wittgen posted:

Yeah. It was slow for a while, but now we're in the middle of what may well be the greatest fight in comic history.

Elbow dropping a baby

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

I was going off it but then the baby attack pulled me back in.

Samog
Dec 13, 2006
At least I'm not an 07.

DekeThornton posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

MikeJF posted:

I was going off it but then the baby attack pulled me back in.

he even used pitter patter as the sound effect :allears:

• Locked thread