Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Pinterest Mom posted:

I can promise that if anyone is posting in-character, I will vote them and not move my vote off them until I'm dead.

Maybe you signed up for the wrong game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Let's just all agree right now to turbo PMom. In character.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Pinterest Mom posted:

I can promise that if anyone is posting in-character, I will vote them and not move my vote off them until I'm dead.

d1 lynch found

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zrtl41oZxOA

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Pinterest Mom posted:

I am looking forward to seeing how you place your vote on multiple people simultaneously.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Meinberg posted:

I choose to adopt a PR where everything I write in this thread will be in character.

...Can I retract the disclaimer on my withdrawal post?

EccoRaven posted:

The game will begin Sunday morning. This is a realistic promise that I can actually reasonably keep, unlike my pie-in-the-sky promises of yore.

He doesn't say which Sunday, see all you guys on the 29th!

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Kashuno posted:

d1 lynch found

Like I was going to lynch anyone else.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
hey!! in what should surprise nobody, the game won't be fully ready by tomorrow morning, womp womp. BUT it's because I got conscripted to go hiking tomorrow by my roommate and we leave at 7 in the morning, so.

"Oh ecco you scoundrel!!" yes yes I have heard it many times before. Nobody is perfect.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Rarity posted:

see all you guys on the 29th!

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.
the fish hunger

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

EccoRaven posted:

hey!! in what should surprise nobody, the game won't be fully ready by tomorrow morning, womp womp. BUT it's because I got conscripted to go hiking tomorrow by my roommate and we leave at 7 in the morning, so.

"Oh ecco you scoundrel!!" yes yes I have heard it many times before. Nobody is perfect.

I will forever be disappointed that you choose real life over an internet game.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

I'm not reading any posts in this game.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I'll be reading posts but I won't be responding to them unless they prove themselves worthy.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

I'll be reading posts but I won't be responding to them unless they prove themselves worthy.

I'm going to read and respond to every post, but my I still won't say anything.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I'm going to skip to the last page of posts but act with authority over all of them

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Merk told me he was scum this game.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

CCKeane posted:

Merk told me he was scum this game.

Are you trying to bus him already?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

TMMadman posted:

Are you trying to bus him already?

I want him to stop spamming the doc, it is very bothersome.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
WorstBest. Mod. Ever.

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

I'd been happy, and I was happy still. For all to be accomplished,
for me to feel less lonely,
all that remained to hope
was that on the day of my execution
there should be a huge crowd of spectators and that they should
greet me with howls of execration.
Plaster Town Cop

EccoRaven posted:

:siren: HERE IS A REALISTIC ECCO PROMISE :siren:

The game will begin Sunday morning. This is a realistic promise that I can actually reasonably keep, unlike my pie-in-the-sky promises of yore.
Mods lying to players in Mafia games really triggers me. I need this to be a safe space where the trauma of being abused and abandoned by mods like Tao Jones won't damage me further.

The harm to my well-being has already been done at this point, by you, Ecco. I hope you can own that and be a better ally in the future. It is not my responsibility to educate you about Mod Privilege, so the very fact that I had to make this post has victimised me even more.

And now I am feeling fear that by daring to speak truth to power I will get further oppressed with marginalization and exclusion.

Literally shaking and crying here.
#LumpenLivesMatter

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Lumpen posted:

Mods lying to players in Mafia games really triggers me. I need this to be a safe space where the trauma of being abused and abandoned by mods like Tao Jones won't damage me further.

The harm to my well-being has already been done at this point, by you, Ecco. I hope you can own that and be a better ally in the future. It is not my responsibility to educate you about Mod Privilege, so the very fact that I had to make this post has victimised me even more.

And now I am feeling fear that by daring to speak truth to power I will get further oppressed with marginalization and exclusion.

#LumpenLivesMatter

Jester confirmed.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Lumpen posted:

#LumpenLivesMatter

Your Inbox is full. Ecco couldn't send you a role PM even if he wanted.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Lumpen posted:

#LumpenLivesMatter

merk posted:

This game is going to be excellent.

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

Plaster Town Cop

merk posted:

Stop mailbox shaming and blaming the victim. Anyway, Lumpen should be given a bigger inbox due to the historical mistreatment of Lumpen by this forum. I have been flooded with threatening PMs and I may be forced to leave my home.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Lumpen posted:

#LumpenLivesMatter

Appealing to emotions already?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Lumpen posted:

Stop mailbox shaming and blaming the victim. Anyway, Lumpen should be given a bigger inbox due to the historical mistreatment of Lumpen by this forum. I have been flooded with threatening PMs and I may be forced to leave my home.

In dark times like these, true mettle of men is tested. I stand by Lumpen and dare anyone with an inclination to dole out harsh injustices to strike at us both. While the storm may be raging and the waves fierce and heavy, all waves break upon the shore, Lumpen. All waves break upon the shore.

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

Plaster Town Cop

TMMadman posted:

Appealing to emotions already?
How dare you. Do you have any idea what a Lumpen goes experiences in this community? And I have the privilege of being Town cisLumpen. It is even worse for transLumpens, especially those who are Scum transLumpens. We don't choose our alignment, it is only a construction foisted upon us by our Mod oppressors.

And have we even discussed how our society uses the word "scum" to refer to our minorities? Discussing "lynch" over and over is just a convenient smokescreen that blinds us to the real issues, setting player against player, while the Mod oppressors like Ecco titter OOT.

We bicker and fight and kill each other nightphase and dayphase, ignoring that the whole time the Mod can just modkill any of us for any arbitrary reason with impunity. They mislead us, they hike instead of opening games, consigning tens of players to boredom and frustration, they set inconvenient deadlines and then post flips whenever they please.

Mafia players! Unite! What games can these mods run without us? Strike! Strike! Strike! Seize the means of Mafia, and bend the ModDoc to our collective will! We demand 15 votes per day! Every player a vig! Every player bulletproof! The time is now! Rise up!

Lumpen fucked around with this message at 15:54 on Aug 17, 2015

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Lumpen posted:

Every player a vig! Every player bulletproof! The time is now! Rise up!

So what you're saying is you want us to stop hunting killers and spend all our time shooting each other when we can't die? Nice distraction scumlord.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

fish are great

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Gamerofthegame posted:

fish are great

Do you think finding scum in this game will be like shooting fish in a barrel?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Gamerofthegame posted:

fish are great

I disagree. Fish are bad.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Lumpen posted:

How dare you. Do you have any idea what a Lumpen goes experiences in this community? And I have the privilege of being Town cisLumpen. It is even worse for transLumpens, especially those who are Scum transLumpens. We don't choose our alignment, it is only a construction foisted upon us by our Mod oppressors.

And have we even discussed how our society uses the word "scum" to refer to our minorities? Discussing "lynch" over and over is just a convenient smokescreen that blinds us to the real issues, setting player against player, while the Mod oppressors like Ecco titter OOT.

We bicker and fight and kill each other nightphase and dayphase, ignoring that the whole time the Mod can just modkill any of us for any arbitrary reason with impunity. They mislead us, they hike instead of opening games, consigning tens of players to boredom and frustration, they set inconvenient deadlines and then post flips whenever they please.

Mafia players! Unite! What games can these mods run without us? Strike! Strike! Strike! Seize the means of Mafia, and bend the ModDoc to our collective will! We demand 15 votes per day! Every player a vig! Every player bulletproof! The time is now! Rise up!

I do not understand this argument, because it is not in the form of a list.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I think we need to post so many responses in this thread that it makes Ecco think he sent the role PMs without remembering it.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

TMMadman posted:

Is shooting fish in a barrel even easy?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

merk posted:

Is shooting fish in a barrel even easy?

It's fish in a barrel. What do you think?

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

Plaster Town Cop

Kashuno posted:

So what you're saying is you want us to stop hunting killers and spend all our time shooting each other when we can't die? Nice distraction scumlord.
Oh here we go, into Uncle Kashuno's cabin.

Wake up! Haven't you noticed that every game begins with a false flag attack on Town? Perpetrated by whom? The Mod! No other. To set players against each other, to touch off a class struggle against the minority, who then simply fights back. The anger is misplaced. ##Voting perpetuates the corrupt system dominated by the Mods, players dying for the sick pleasure of the untouchable Mods snickering from their penthouses. Your consent is manufactured. Setups are propaganda!

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Lumpen posted:

Haven't you noticed that every game begins with a false flag attack on Town?

Ha, every game really does being with a false flag to get the group to start killing each other off. The scum doesn't choose who gets killed in that n0 murder; it's the mod! That is amazing.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
##vote nolynch

Forever.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

TMMadman posted:

Scum spotted!

Why else would you liken hunting scum to the criminal and unsportsman-like act of illegal fishing without a licence?

Please come to our office immediately after your court confinement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Lumpen posted:

Oh here we go, into Uncle Kashuno's cabin.

Wake up! Haven't you noticed that every game begins with a false flag attack on Town? Perpetrated by whom? The Mod! No other. To set players against each other, to touch off a class struggle against the minority, who then simply fights back. The anger is misplaced. ##Voting perpetuates the corrupt system dominated by the Mods, players dying for the sick pleasure of the untouchable Mods snickering from their penthouses. Your consent is manufactured. Setups are propaganda!

But without the Mods, games would descend into anarchy. Nobody would know what role to play or when to vote. Do you really think the people are bright enough to manage a game without help? Have you ever looked into the vacant, glassy eyes of a Mafia player and seen true intelligence? I'll tell you true that it isn't possible for they are all dumber than a box of rocks.

• Locked thread