Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

im in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

SirSamVimes posted:

are you going to decide you dislike the setup and stop posting again

Maybe.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Ofc

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Rar :swoon:

I was mean to you in the last game you played and it's been a "the last words i said to my mom was gently caress you and then she died" sitch and it's been weighing on me. Sorry~

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I'll be a Mereaux lady

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

p hosed that the queendom has a 10/4 gender balance in favour of men imo

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I can promise that if anyone is posting in-character, I will vote them and not move my vote off them until I'm dead.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

We've actually all started playing in a separate, cooler thread and we didn't invite you.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I bet Ecco is a Rory/Logan shipper.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

BottleKnight posted:

everyone knows Dean was the right choice

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Jess>Tristan>a life of celibacy

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

EccoRaven posted:

um actually Jess is a human sneeze.
this is the least surprising opinion you've ever emitted, but somehow the most disappointing.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

confirming that i am vanilla town

pearl is probably good because ecco likes pearl, the thirsty stephen universe character.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

QuoProQuid posted:

guten morgen fräuleins. i am v tired

did anyone make a steven universe joke yet

because i have like eight stacked up here in a wobbly pile, ready to deploy when ready

two posts above you :mad:

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I'm also vanilla.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Kashuno posted:

Real talk though, I get a serious bad vibe from Keane and last time I had a bad vibe about someone I was right so.

##Vote Keane

i don't buy this reason to vote keane - it's a reach
##vote kashuno

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

it's a top 5 all-time best vote

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

oh my god lumpen

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Did your pants

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

ljtrigirl posted:

Slight evil lean on Keane and whoever that easy mislynch is,

Buh?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Is he an easy misdunk or is he bad

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

sam is giving me ~vibes~, would vote

QuoProQuid posted:

i think pmom is being a little too hard on a new player. makes me edgy

there's no sixth game leniency rule

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Samfucius posted:

Based on the second part of the post, I think you?
wrong

SirSamVimes posted:

The second part of the post was referring to Kashuno I think.
correct

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

i was beast

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Yeah my play that game was baaaaaaad.

(That was my fourth game of Mafia? I don't have an excuse anymore for being bad.)

Let's kill Sam he's pretending to be engaged and thinking.

##unvote
##vote samfucius

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

His vote on Diq also reads as hella opportunistic to me.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Samfucius posted:

I voted him because ~I'd fight you and you would lose but I don't wanna~ is just so bad in every way. He's disappeared, and I agree that it could very well be to draw heat away. It is kinda working, because in his absence I am starting to swing rarity. Not that diqnol is becoming less scummy, rarity is just eclipsing him.

##unvote
##vote rarity

:wow:

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

merk posted:

Let's discuss Diqnol for a moment. If you're not voting him, why not? What is your read on him? I feel like he's not posting today to try to see if the heat on him goes away.

Both of you are being blustery and it's making me roll my eyes more than giving me a read on either of your alignments right now.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Samfucius posted:

What exactly am I hedging?

"Diq is scummy. He is currently doing a thing, hiding to dispel heat, that I find even more scummy. vote rarity."

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Samfucius posted:

In other news, chaoslord and anonymous narcotics have less than 15 posts combined.

and

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Hal Incandenza posted:

Everyone knows ghost can't vote, silly

well, not outside chicago, anyway :haw:

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Jedit posted:

I don't see much wrong with the content either. Merk is definitely playing against his standard meta of "sink the teeth in and don't let go".

On the other hand, I don't like your calling such attention to your revoking and replacing your vote on him. You don't just want to vote Merk; you want to be seen to be voting for him, perhaps so you can call back to it later. This and the little slap fight the two of you had both feel forced, like you're putting deliberate distance between each other. That's scum behaviour.

Does your thinking Merk and Diq are scum depend on them being scum together? Do you think only Diq or only merk could be scum? Which one, and why?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

Epsilon is independently scummy from this post, though, when you realize that he's playing lip service to things he can't talk about, both like he needs to be seen as being involved in all things and like he is following the game. His other two posts after this aren't even really scum hunting but rather trying to argue with foo and making a meaningless observation. I'd vote for him.

Track could be used on Quidnose since he's probably going to go to me and that way you could corroborate, but I would probably use it on someone I thought was scummy like Asiina.

Rarity, do you agree Capps is scummy?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

:jerkbag:

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Here's my response: your case on me is bad and won't go anywhere.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

ljtrigirl posted:

This is such a scum response because it's solely geared around trying to discredit it, not understand it or me. When town has a "bad case" raised against them, they fight it and try to figure out if the person doing it is good or evil. You're just trying to ignore and undermine it.

#nailedit

merk and f_v have been doing a good job of questioning your motivations for voting me. I'm happy to let them do it instead of me.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Jedit posted:

Hard to say, my feeling is based on one or maybe two interactions. I would say that it's more likely that both of them are scum than neither of them, and if only one of them is scum it's probably Diqnol because he's the one forcing it.
Why does Diqnol get dinged for forcing the confrontation when merk is the one who started the bluster auction with

merk posted:

Diqnol is scum in this game. I will put every effort I have to convince the thread at every turn to get him lynched. Good luck, Diqnol.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Gamerofthegame posted:

I'm not going to read a hell of a lot tho because Disquol (or whatever the gently caress) is poo poo tho

Immediately jumps on strong-player Merk over literally nothing,

~i don't like how one of his criticisms of diq is that he's casing a "strong-player"~

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

i think it'd be useful if everybody provided the thread with a list of people they'd vote for

ideally, that list would be ranked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Keane and I had an Out Of Game Interaction about a game we were both in and he was so pretty it blinded me to the fact he was scum.

• Locked thread