Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.

HiipFire posted:

Its called replacing out

It was four days in a much longer game. I managed a couple posts, I did my night actions. I even found scum. By luck, yes, but I found scum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.

Hal Incandenza posted:

itt mithross admits to loving germs

It's true, I just can't help myself around them.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

I didn't choose to watch keane. If you look back, you'll see I had no idea what my coin would do. I just knew it was magickal, and keane kept claiming he was a ghost. So I used magick on the ghost.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

As for not asking for a replacement, I incorrectly assumed I'd be better able to post while I was gone. I am having fun in this game, and wanted to continue playing in it. It probably wasn't fair to everyone else, but I was being selfish.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

I didn't know if the coin would be good or bad for the person I targeted. I knew it was magickal. Keane kept claiming he was a ghost, and I didn't have a solid read on him one way or the other. So, I used the magickal item on the claimed ghost. Yes, I specifically targeted him with the coin. I didn't have any better basis for choosing.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

TMM, I'm sure you've already said, but I'm at work phonepoating, so it's easier to just ask again: what were your night actions, in order?

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

EccoRaven posted:

Doomwall Update:
Hiipfire has provided enough content for today to avoid THE WALL
EXAKT Science has formally requested a replacement, avoiding THE WALL

The only one left is Mithross, who needs either 3 content-posts or like 40 shitposts to avoid THE WALL.

I choose the 40 shitposts!

(No, ok, I won't do that. It might be funny in a really sad way though)

TMM is really the only way to go this day. This game has been really thoroughly muddled, and having multiple people confirmed would be almost as nice as actually hitting a scum. Not as nice, but still nice.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Mithross posted:

I choose the 40 shitposts!

(No, ok, I won't do that. It might be funny in a really sad way though)

TMM is really the only way to go this day. This game has been really thoroughly muddled, and having multiple people confirmed would be almost as nice as actually hitting a scum. Not as nice, but still nice.

Just realized this post might make it sound like I believe TMM's claim. I don't. That was just a worst case for example. I think he will flip scum.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Rarity posted:

Man, it would be hilarious if I just placed down both my votes now with Mithross just a couple of posts away from safety :v:

That would be a very sad thing. Funny also, but sad.

Preview Edit:
Keane died last night. Only person to visit keane was TMM. TMM claimed cop. That's what has happened today.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

CapitalistPig posted:

Oh so Pmom is scum, got it.

##vote Pmom

This is also probably true. Good work! Cpig = MVP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Oh, I deliver carpentry supplies, apparently including a hammer, except sometimes it's just a hammer without the supplies, or maybe that's just if you die you keep the boards to build a kickin home in the afterlife, and leave the hammer because dead people don't need hammers.

I don't know.

• Locked thread