Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
Sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Rarity posted:

...I withdraw

Joke post!

There is no reason to be afraid of me. I will lead us all into the glories of victory.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

I shall take one of the free slots to be a young Savomarinish trader, looking to establish connections in the dangerous streets of Port Lourde.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

EXAKT Science posted:

Mereaux F please, since everybody stole the free spaces and I can't be a Savomarine woman :mad:

get rekt

Amoeba102 posted:

Looking back, Meinberg filled the game, but the OP had one spot open. Farewell.

same to you

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

EccoRaven posted:

Game begins whenever idk I'm not a scientist.

See you all in a couple weeks.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

I choose to adopt a PR where everything I write in this thread will be in character.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Hey guys, overthrow the bourgeois.

okay, bye

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

This fits your approach to mafia which is to say it isn't :twisted: :perfect:

:bernin:

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

CCKeane posted:

Trump 2016.

:berned:

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

TMMadman posted:

Scum found. :henget:

:bernget:

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

I have a role PM!!!

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Friends, friends, there is no need to go to such extremes, all for the sake of that bauble. I do agree, though, that it is important that we keep it safe. There are those that would murder for such a thing, and they are a grievous threat to all of us. Anyone who would kill for a pearl... they are no friends of mine, or anyone in this pleasant, little village.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

The young merchant spends much of the morning examining documents, peering over documents in an attempt to try and suss out the economic connections that link those in the town together. For such a small, wholely provincial place, the webs of duty and debt are thick and complicated, nesting patterns within themselves, forming chaotic relationships. The task was hard and the sound of argument proved too much of a distraction for his tasks. He pulled himself from his desk and emerged out into the light, there seeing GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE and merk and their clash of words. "I think that merk may be acting overly aggressively, and I'm more than willing to take GUISSEPPE at face value. In our conversations in the past, we've come to gain a bit of an understanding, and this seems in keeping with their character."

The rest of the gathered rabble proved too much for the young man, but he attempted to understand things as well as he could. Ultimately, it was CCKeane's ghostly jester act that made him speak up again. "What the devil is this? This seems most inappropriate."

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

CCKeane posted:

*performs an elaborate dance routine while playing a squeezebox accordian*

Gamer is definitely scum.

*continues the merry, ghostly jig*

##vote Gamer

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Sadly, I don't have enough time to keep up a decent posting gimmick. Life can be cruel at points, but so it goes.

Looking over things, I really think that the conversation between merk and diqnol makes it impossible for me to readily discern alignment. I lean town for diqnol, but upon further contemplation and reading, I now have a solid null read on merk. Gamer is the one who has emerged as the most false thus far, and I feel like he is the most likely scum out of everyone today.

I'm also uncertain about Hal and Samfucious; Hal mostly on account of his being nice to me. People who are nice to me are rarely town. Sam is more of a tone issue. There's something about his posting that just makes my gut rumble, I can't put my finger onto anything in specific, but I think he's worthy of further examination in the future.

For the time being, though, I'm quite content with my vote on Gamer.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Gamerofthegame posted:

Because diqnol is scum btw

I think that our differing opinions here may be at the core of my scum view on you. It's all from the heart, though.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Rarity posted:

All caught up with the thread. I have a feeling Meinberg is trying to play up to my comment on his town meta. Need to see more from him though.

nah

I've just been busy lately, and there's been a whole lot of chatter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

I'm going to be away from civilization and all associated electronics until Sunday afternoon. I still feel the most comfortable with my vote right now, but good luck everyone!

• Locked thread