Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I like Ecco games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

Rarity posted:

gently caress it, I don't have the time or the sleep schedule to play mafia like I used to but let's do this thing

It's my first game in months so we all have to agree I live to D3 minimum, yeah?

Yay! I've missed you <3

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I'd like to be a lady :)

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

TMMadman posted:

Haha, I just thought it would be an amusing touch.

I appreciated the reference.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

EccoRaven posted:

I can promise that anyone who actually does PR in-character they will receive actual in-game boons, probably, doled out at my discretion potentially.

I'll totally do this. Even just for fun, although I'd appreciate the boons too

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
*Yawn* I just woke up. I was up late, crying about Pierre. He was a good friend and a good customer. As one of the strongest women in this town, both physically and mentally, I consider myself a leader. We WILL find the scum who did this to our dear Pierre and make them pay.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
How are we out of joke phase already? You guys are fun killers. Will actually read thread tomorrow when I'm awake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Sorry hal, I said I would do it tomorrow (which is now today) and I just woke up! How about you fill me in since you did read.

• Locked thread