Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
Oh hey, the first clan died before I had a chance to catch up, but I'll get in on the ground floor with clan Australi. You drongos. Mate. Fosters.

Ask to reconsider terms of marriage

While it is fun to see a clan fumble around, Blue Spruces already dislike us. A silly marriage gift is no reason to risk a feud.

EDIT: gently caress, first vote and I'm already late. Have them duel, it's not good to piss off Uroxi.

Lord Hypnostache fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Aug 6, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
Have you ever seen a skinny duck? Demand food for 50 people a year

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER

my dad posted:

However, if Infinitum does the heroquests on his own, I'd highly encourage him to read the relevant myth carefully before starting it.

The one nice thing about the steam version is that the myths are opened in a Steam window, meaning you can have them open in the background while Heroquesting and open the Steam UI when you need a reminder.

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
Bad King Urgrain hated foreigners more than he loved magic items, and refused to trade with outsiders. Buy spirit fetches.

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER

Infinitum posted:

Update will be a while, so a question to you. Would you lot be interested in watching me play out an entire year by myself so you can watch me gently caress up?

This didn't get too many answers but I would be interested to see this. The theme of this thread is seeing a first timer gently caress up, and it seems most of the thread participants have either read previous LPs or played the game and are giving too good advice.

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
That bear looks so sad. Give it food

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
At this station of the Letsplayers Quest Infinitum started encountering Chaos Cultists, that had infiltrated the goonish Hivemindi. "It is better to be poor than propitiate Chaos gods." Infinitum shouted, and Malia couldn't affect his clan.

Personally I would have liked to see what happens when you start propitiating Malia, I've never actually done it personally.

Also try to work things out with them. Option 4

• Locked thread