Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rawkking
Sep 4, 2011
1: When Roitina, lady of dance, first did the Clan-making Dance.
2: Tada the Green, champion of the flat land called Prax
3: Lhankor Mhy, the Knowing God.
4: Australi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rawkking
Sep 4, 2011
Give peace a chance

(I'd vote for asking the Uroxi why his honor is besmirched but that doesn't have a chance to win with how the voting is going down)

Rawkking
Sep 4, 2011
Turn to our neighbors (Seek help from nearby clans in defeating the bros)

And man, they're really called bros of all things? This game.

Rawkking
Sep 4, 2011
50 food seems like a trifling amount, let's make peace with the Ducks and see what places that leads us to.

It does sound like making peace will upset some of our people from the responses the ring said but we're seemingly doing pretty alright as far as morale goes.

Rawkking
Sep 4, 2011
Feast!

Rawkking
Sep 4, 2011
Give peace a chance

Rawkking
Sep 4, 2011
Can someone who has this game explain the exact mechanics for when an action gives you + or - magic?

First, does it give you more or less magic points at sacred time? Does it make the magic points you do have more effective? Or does it do both these things?

Does it give you extra/fewer magic points to spend right away or do the differences in magic only matter at sacred time?

Rawkking
Sep 4, 2011
We promise to be less incompetent next time.

Rawkking
Sep 4, 2011
Owe them a favor

Rawkking
Sep 4, 2011
Let's talk peace

Tribemaking can follow in a couple of years.

Rawkking
Sep 4, 2011
Quest tribe

I do not know what this references, but that isn't stopping me.

Rawkking
Sep 4, 2011
Take full responsibility for killing the wyrm

If that means us sending out our own war party to murder it.

Rawkking
Sep 4, 2011
Always break things

Rawkking
Sep 4, 2011

my dad posted:

BRING THE DUCKPOCALYPSE DOWN ON THE TORKANI! :ducksiren:

Yes do this

Rawkking
Sep 4, 2011
Yes definitely offer peace, nothing will go wrong.

Rawkking
Sep 4, 2011
For Urox!

Rawkking
Sep 4, 2011
Telling them that we sent the ducks on them apparently also involves demanding tribute and would be the most hardcore choice.

But I don't think we should play our hand yet, cause I'm not sure how well tribal war would turn out for us, so lets just piss them off a little bit less by demanding tribute without any mention of our actions.

Rawkking
Sep 4, 2011
So did we just more or less double the amount of land we have?

We should recruit farmers so we can take advantage of the extra land as much as possible to boost our wealth and warriors available. Especially since from me viewing one of the other LPs it seems that having more land makes it harder for your patrols to catch invaders, so those extra people will help keep it safe.

Rawkking
Sep 4, 2011
Provide hospitality

Wind in a jar aint worth the cows.

Rawkking
Sep 4, 2011
Feast for the unconnected (3)

Rawkking
Sep 4, 2011
Make the goods sacrifice

Rawkking
Sep 4, 2011
Force him (2)

Why are we trying to get even more land from people? We should have ridiculous excesses of it already due to the raids so far and it's just going to get harder and harder to patrol all of it.

Maybe we could give some of the land to tribe members, but from reading this and one of the earlier LPs this doesn't seem possible.

Rawkking
Sep 4, 2011
Send them to the blackrocks

Rawkking
Sep 4, 2011
Investigate!

Rawkking
Sep 4, 2011
Burn it to the ground, all of it

Don't got time for no ghosts.

Rawkking
Sep 4, 2011
Eh.

Pay up (3)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rawkking
Sep 4, 2011
Oh man, I haven't played a mafia game in a long time.

I've never played on SA though, so I should have some enjoyable stumbling as I try to figure out what to do.

Are private messages disallowed in games here? I don't have platinum and would feel bad limiting my team in that way.

I'll tentatively sign-up, since you guys probably have some system set up for this (for all I know the games might just take place in an IRC channel or something, vOv). And I'm familiar enough with standard mafia to know that out of thread communications in games are the exception, not the rule.

Rawkking fucked around with this message at 02:40 on Jul 3, 2016

• Locked thread