Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SirDifferential
Sep 19, 2012
Peace!

What's this? I'm away for a day and you guys manage not only lose the game, but already post 4 pages in a new thread? :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirDifferential
Sep 19, 2012
Peace! We can always come back when we're stronger.

SirDifferential
Sep 19, 2012

Beginning to see things here. For a while I read this as "Duck season".

Infinitum posted:

If we treat them with respect, they can help us to increase our herds. (3,4)

What's the deal with the number in the parenthesis?

SirDifferential
Sep 19, 2012
Buy a dozen Spirit Fetches. I have no idea what they are, but surely these people wouldn't scam us.

SirDifferential
Sep 19, 2012
Chide her for make preposterous demands. She was clearly sent by the White Horse clan to see if we're idiots.

SirDifferential
Sep 19, 2012
If you didn't already, build some defences. Horsepeople can't climb walls, right? Also do a heroquest. They're silly.

SirDifferential
Sep 19, 2012
Give this stick-god its own place of worship

SirDifferential
Sep 19, 2012
Hm, tough one. I'd say get a few trade deals going on as first priority, but a marriage or two might give us some help if the food situation gets worse.

SirDifferential
Sep 19, 2012
If this question had come earlier I would have made a different choice. Now, however, I've learned how to play this game.

This ritual of sisterhood has no legal merit!

SirDifferential
Sep 19, 2012
Reject gifts. Never trust a dragon.

Also, a bit late, but:

SirDifferential
Sep 19, 2012
Well I gave the game another try. Did that one hero quest where you launch a legal claim against the cage and succeeded. Everything was fine, but my council kept telling me to do the hero quest "Elmal guards the homestead". I lost two of my strongest guys doing that, failed to enter the spirit plane 7 times, then a chaos beast spawned and ate my tula. I even had all the mysteries for that quest and two points of magic allocated. :(

SirDifferential
Sep 19, 2012
Ask for wisdom so that we can discover the mystery behind you one-shotting all the hero quests.

SirDifferential
Sep 19, 2012
Gather the Avengers from many clans to fight the ice demons!

SirDifferential
Sep 19, 2012
They came to us, so let's hear them out (2). They must be desperate by now - what else could they do? Make the most of the peace deal.

SirDifferential
Sep 19, 2012
A famous Bogan lawspeaker presents the legal claim against the stone.

Also, number 4.

SirDifferential
Sep 19, 2012
Forget the incident (2). This sounds like it might backfire, and we don't realllly need to damage our enemies right now.

SirDifferential
Sep 19, 2012
Feast (2)! With luck some other people wander in as has happened before and we can make allies, not war.

SirDifferential
Sep 19, 2012
Conduct a ritual to counter their magic. (2)

Is there an invasion event for dragons like there is for ducks? :ohdear:

SirDifferential
Sep 19, 2012
Refuse to dicker; offer her 40 cows (4)

I can't wait for that moment when we're under siege and the battlelines have fallen. Farnan comes charging in for the jar, throws it on the ground, and nothing happens.

SirDifferential
Sep 19, 2012
- Offer to judge food cooked by others. (1)

What was that about splitting the tribe? Is that something that happens automatically when you reach a certain size, or is this influenced by your ability to provide sustainable farming for your entire population?

SirDifferential
Sep 19, 2012
We agree to the kind of tribute where you offer us all your lands. (4)

How long until our aggressive expansion causes a coalition war.

SirDifferential
Sep 19, 2012
Send them to bother the Blackrock clan. (4)

SirDifferential
Sep 19, 2012
Choose those best equipped to survive if they split off. (3).

This will give them the greatest chance of successfully getting a go at their own tula, and will provide a future ally. It's unlikely people so closely connected to us would become an enemy.

SirDifferential
Sep 19, 2012
Send a trade delegation. (2)

If our trade caravan gets caught in middle of their automated lava pump drawbridge trap, it's okay. It was worth it. With luck we can get their fortress after they hit the HFS.

SirDifferential
Sep 19, 2012
The Johnson vs. Johnson case it was shown that whereas unrequested haunting of privately owned premises can be permitted under the condition of ... (1)

Although I get the feeling this gets solved by murder and tears.

SirDifferential
Sep 19, 2012
Heal him, and sacrifice weaponthanes. (3)

This thing's still going? Too bad I don't remember anything. Ducks are our enemies and we should do everything to piss them off, right? Right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirDifferential
Sep 19, 2012
Murder weaponthanes. (4)

Most likely this ends up with both sides losing huge numbers of men, we become weaker and the horse nomads invade.

Drakenel posted:

What's with all the ransom advice, ring? gently caress you. (3) TIME FOR MURDER

Sure you got the right number there, sonny?

• Locked thread