Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
I don't think it's very cool that all of the women in the movie "Human Centipede" have their lips cut off and sewn on to butt holes. But I am very excited to watch the second one tonight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Nagato posted:

would it be moral to make a human centipede if everyone involved agreed to do so? makes u think

If all the people involved are aware of the potential risks and over 18 then I don't see why it wouldn't be. I think a better question would be, what part of the human is the centipede

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Lasher posted:

The 2nd one it cut to poo poo on Netflix. Don't watch it.

It's a genuinely great and scary movie that's like being trapped in someone's nightmarish hellscape.

3 is kinda trash bar a few scenes and 1 was good but overhyped.

Thanks, I will look for the un edited version because I can't get enough of that human centipede

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Another thing I noticed about the Human Centipede movie that is bullshit is that it must be the only movie ever that they didnt make into a video game

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

monkey posted:

the 2nd one is art

I thought I was excited to see number 2 before, ha ha

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
I usually watch movies with the subtiles on because I some times have trouble understanding what people are saying and my favorite line in the Human Centipede is when the Doctor says "I'm a sick man [sarcastic laughter]"

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

revdrkevind posted:

Correct. "Human Centipede" is 100% feminist.

I think it couldve more feminist, although I'm not sure if that means it would have more or less women in it

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
"Women cant change a flat tire but they can get their teeth ripped and chew the peanuts of an Asian mans turds" -The Human Centipede

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
I liked it a lot and I recommend watching it, but I also liked House of a 1000 Corpses and a lot of people seem to think that movie was not good

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

FIRST TIME posted:

if they did make a video game, it would be a Better With Kinect title

It would be a good game to play with friends because it wouldnt need a split screen mode

Lodin posted:

The third one is good if you hate Joe Arpaio. It's set in a prison and the doctor from the first movie plays "Sheriff Joe" only he's even more bugshit crazy than in real life and creates a centipede out of all the inmates. The guy who plays his assistant is also fun.

I didnt even know there was a third one until this thread and I'm pumped to watch number 2 and 3 tonight

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

That's just regular Centipede but with humans

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
My creative and funny idea for a game is to take the classic game of Pac Man and draw a beard on the Pac Man character and call it Pac Manhunter

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
I didnt realize that barfing a mans poop back into his butt hole is where feminism is at now

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-sonVtBtv8&t=110s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Human Centipede 2 is insanely good, still have some misgivings about how progressive it is, but the movie is really good and I enjoyed it a lot. The doctor from part 1 is a hard act to follow but the Gbs style pants making GBS threads guy in number 2 is awesome. I knew they would try to top the first one violence wise but I didn't expect them to go with such a much larger centipede so it was better than I expected

• Locked thread