Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
gbs i assume most of you drive cars or have been in cars or have seen a car before and for those who haven't i am sorry but i need to know what kind of car you like for reasons

do you like the handsome and reliable 80s hot hatch?

or do you prefer a more modern one?

do you like sedans?

or maybe suvs?

or maybe even a sports car?

or maybe you like to race the car and go fast?

so what kind of car do you like gbs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
theres lots of cars in this gay earth

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
The kind that go vrooom

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

Mad Monk posted:

The kind that go vrooom

a very good choice, my friend

Doccers
Aug 15, 2000

Patron Saint of Chickencheese
Ones with Wheels.

More is Better.

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

Doccers posted:

Ones with Wheels.

More is Better.

i saw that on top gear and its cool and big, would you drive one?

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ljx5U76wSEE

this is a cool video about gguys who go fast for 24 hours (wow!!!!!!!!) i highly recommend it

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
a gay one with dildos all ovre it and the stick is a dildo and you shift gears with your butt

Doccers
Aug 15, 2000

Patron Saint of Chickencheese

reddit liker posted:

i saw that on top gear and its cool and big, would you drive one?

Probably. I like mine boxier though.

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
some old piece of poo poo that i can use to smugly challenge the manhood of anyone whose car is newer/nicer/bigger/better than mine

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I drive The Ultimate Driving Machine. I like it because it goes fast and looks cool and people know I have a good big dick when they see me in it

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I daily driver a garbage truck and I live in the back amongst the garbage and vermin

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
A truck I can use to roll coal at the qts

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
geo metro

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

i respect your decision even though i may disagree

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
RT when I was 17 and looking for my first car I was absolutely set on buying an early 90s geo metro because of the gas mileage and holy poo poo id save so much money. This was back in 2008. My dad told me point blank that I was retarded and that would be an awful idea.

I owe my dad a lot.

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
Bullet Town muscle tank

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
your mom, op

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
fast and loud like my bitchees

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

Nooner posted:

I drive The Ultimate Driving Machine. I like it because it goes fast and looks cool and people know I have a good big dick when they see me in it

Ultimate Driving Machine? I drive God's Chariot.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
:killdozer:

or

FlimFlam Imam fucked around with this message at 20:23 on Aug 6, 2015

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
i kinda want a smart car because they look like fun, I could probably drive one on bike paths too

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Tashan Dorrsett posted:

Ultimate Driving Machine? I drive God's Chariot.

niiiiiiiiiice I had an '87 325i for like 7-8 years before the timing belt snapped and hosed the engine, miss that car. E30 is def God tier car

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

reddit liker posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ljx5U76wSEE

this is a cool video about gguys who go fast for 24 hours (wow!!!!!!!!) i highly recommend it

Psssh..Le Mans, what a ripoff. They don't drive for 24 hours, they take shifts with other drivers. False advertising.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaeNelsAOGo

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
i like practical car. get me point a to point b. no prblems. low maintenence. high mileage. stereo sound.

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

Nooner posted:

niiiiiiiiiice I had an '87 325i for like 7-8 years before the timing belt snapped and hosed the engine, miss that car. E30 is def God tier car

low mileage e30 motors are like 500 bucks and probably the easiest motor swap imaginable you should have kept it :(

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
): I was a foolish nooner

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

the kind that have large displacement engines that make the lovely interior vibrate and go really fast in a straight line

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

gbs tends to favour hot rod jalopies, OP, as we are all greasers

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe

RALF
Mar 15, 2009

Grimey Drawer
SAAB

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
My coworkers call my car the jizz mobile.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
no! i changed my mind!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

• Locked thread