Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

Necros posted:

my neighbors car is like the cutlass' cousin

heh, my FIL's son manages a car dealership in the midwest and has i think at last count some combination of four (4) Grand Nationals and/or GNX's. WHICH ARE NOT THE SAME

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gottabefrank
Sep 19, 2014

netally posted:

I def picture the average goon in a PT Cruiser with the back seat full of fast food wrappers.

Yep, living the dream

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Das Butterbrot posted:

the most beautiful car ever made

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZTxu4uj1bc

Eat At Blimpees!
Aug 7, 2006
It's green, it flies, it's the Goblin Zeplin!

Lincoln
May 12, 2007

Ladies.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

Thinking of getting a new truck any good advice??

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
07 eclipse with the inline 4 (GS?), manual trans

-thing feels a little underpowered but handles well

-interior is cheap plastic crap but that's OK with me really

-handles like poo poo in the snow up here

kinda want a 370Z next whenever I get rid of this thing but I have a feeling its going to make the "handles like poo poo in snow" thing a lot worse...

awesome-express
Dec 30, 2008

I've owned an e34 and an e39. Both required preventative maintenance but having them in college was p nice :cool:

But then I moved to a big rear end city and just uber everywhere. I'd rather pay someone to drive me around

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
I just paid off my 2013 volkswagen sedan. I like that it is paid for, has only 25k miles on it and is diesel

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Sancho posted:

Thinking of getting a new truck any good advice??

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer
duuuuude I would totally consider an el camino-type car if there was a modern one

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Monkey Fracas posted:

duuuuude I would totally consider an el camino-type car if there was a modern one

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
My PT cruiser with an automatic transmission and front wheel drive is the best car ever. Suck it car nerds.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

WIENER MOBILE!!!

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

BigBoss posted:

My PT cruiser with an automatic transmission and front wheel drive is the best car ever. Suck it car nerds.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer

oh god I guess I lied these are ugly as hell

these look better

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
i've had several toyota tacomas and they are suitable transportation appliances.

as soon as somebody releases a small crew cab pickup with 4wd and a 4cyl diesel and a manual transmission I'm going to buy it.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
seriously though guys ...

i mean

lol just ... just lol if you arent rolling in a BMW. but then again if EVERYONE had one then people wouldnt realize how sexy and important I am for driving mine :smugmrgw:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

City of Tampa posted:

i've had several toyota tacomas and they are suitable transportation appliances.

as soon as somebody releases a small crew cab pickup with 4wd and a 4cyl diesel and a manual transmission I'm going to buy it.

no manual but now has 4cyl turbodiesel

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
i prefer vehicles that are about 10 or 15 years old and some stuff from the 80s and 70s, but as i get older i worry about the safety

newer vehicles are much safer, but i don't like all the crazy poo poo they have in them. I don't want all of those accessories, just give me the good frames and air bags

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Ramsus posted:

i prefer vehicles that are about 10 or 15 years old and some stuff from the 80s and 70s, but as i get older i worry about the safety

newer vehicles are much safer, but i don't like all the crazy poo poo they have in them. I don't want all of those accessories, just give me the good frames and air bags

they make a car for you too

the second doesnt even have power windows

OXBALLS DOT COM fucked around with this message at 18:32 on Aug 7, 2015

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
lol like i'd drive something that isn't 4wd

naem
May 29, 2011

Mange Mite posted:

no manual but now has 4cyl turbodiesel

He said small lol. Why are all trucks house sized

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Ramsus posted:

lol like i'd drive something that isn't 4wd

what wd is your micropenis? lol

but for reals, i wanna hear about it!

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

naem posted:

He said small lol. Why are all trucks house sized

Because trucks are for REAL MEN.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

Monkey Fracas posted:

Ford Rancheros are pretty good, my dad had one a long time ago. Big V8 engines.

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
Some days I really, really miss my 95 thunderbird lx v8... yeah, heavy and slow as poo poo, but she was still a torquey bitch and so drat comfy... plus she had hella style in a mid-90s way

Behemuff
Sep 23, 2010

but the eyes - never!
Whale car :keke:

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

City of Tampa posted:

theyre coming. chevys got a diesel coming for the colorado and nissan partnered with mercedes on a new small truck that will have a diesel. i think at least the nissan version is confirmed for the US

e: i was also massively beaten but i think the nissan will have an available manual. i gotta go find that autoweek

poopzilla fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Aug 8, 2015

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Lancer Evos and Subaru WRXs are fun to drive and have like no advantages beyond that but maybe it's enough

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
limos, because I don't drive myself around and I need to be shielded from the general mish mash

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
i have a feeling most of gbs drives accords or camrys because we are all betas but prefer a safe, sensible vehicle

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008
I no car
I lov it

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

the great deceiver posted:

i have a feeling most of gbs drives accords or camrys because we are all betas but prefer a safe, sensible vehicle

I drive a BMW

greg sexyvibes
May 7, 2007
IF I EVER FIRST POST AGAIN SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN TO ME
Nooner what happened to your flamingo?

naem
May 29, 2011

Is the Honda Civic si any good? I don't need a new car and hate to spend money despite having some, something something bargain long lasting fun features??

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

naem posted:

Is the Honda Civic si any good? I don't need a new car and hate to spend money despite having some, something something bargain long lasting fun features??

if its not riced/beat to poo poo, yes very good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

greg sexyvibes posted:

Nooner what happened to your flamingo?

A certain idiot king has become drunk with power (and probably alcohol) and changed it ):

• Locked thread