Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roy
Sep 24, 2007
Bonzi Buddy instead of Siri

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Roy posted:

Bonzi Buddy instead of Siri

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
I still use Winamp because its okay

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
i use the forums website thru the browser to post on SA with my phone instead of betamax

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
i use firefox on windows and i use chrome on my android phone

hth

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

dad gay. so what posted:

i have all my music on a big hard drive

how hard is it? 🌝

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

The Whole Internet posted:

i use firefox on windows and i use chrome on my android phone

hth

The best choice.

But not the newest version of chrome, since they decided to get rid of the 'refresh' button :wtc:

Borneo Jimmy
Feb 27, 2007

by Smythe
I have 5+ years of experience programming for Adobe Flash, should I kill myself?

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

BIG BOY EXPO 2K posted:

i put all my music on google play music so i can listen to it anywhere why would i store music on my hard drive in tyool 2015 lmao fuckin scrub rear end nooblet

u should put it on a hard drive (like dgsw's big ol hard drive lol) coz if u lose internet connectivity ur hosed and then have to listen to animal sounds and hvac noises n poo poo for music hth

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

it's weird to me how GBS is slowly turning into YOSPOS

actually more than ten people browse gbs

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.
i use clementine

have i... have i attained hipsterhood?

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Daedra posted:

actually more than ten people browse gbs

you're getting YOSPOS mixed up with FYAD

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Saalkin posted:

i use some foxfucker program instead of adobe reader.

foxfucker: a pdf reader for furries

i bet they'd pay for it, ten bucks a pop

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Tuxedo Catfish posted:

i use clementine

have i... have i attained hipsterhood?

well i use an older build of clementine (because the new one crashes because it is a poorly maintained project).

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

A Stupid Baby posted:

I still use Winamp because its okay

me too

nerds say to use foobar because you can sperg out and customize every little detail but gently caress you if you think i've got time for all that when all i want to do ist just listen to some music

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

FIRST TIME posted:

me too

nerds say to use foobar because you can sperg out and customize every little detail but gently caress you if you think i've got time for all that when all i want to do ist just listen to some music

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
winamp is good and solidly in the middle of the autism spectrum for music player/library software, iTunes being least autistic and Foobar being most

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

it's weird to me how GBS is slowly turning into YOSPOS

Citizen Tayne is too autistic to post in grey forums without getting probated. What I'm saying is, GBS is the better YOSPOS.

down1nit
Jan 10, 2004

outlive your enemies
Zune is still good mpeg 1 layer 3 software. Podcast it do well too.

I have media monkey lifetime license for to tag and organize but zune to play a file.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

down1nit posted:

Zune is still good mpeg 1 layer 3 software. Podcast it do well too.

I have media monkey lifetime license for to tag and organize but zune to play a file.

i use windows

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
Pale Moon because I hate having my 8 year old laptop lag like poo poo with 80+ tabs open.

Why does YouTube crash half the time!?

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

FIRST TIME posted:

me too

I use foobar too sometimes but I dont like how the interface works by default because usually when i switch songs I want it to just switch immediately not queue things up in weird ways

I installed that Clementine thing someone mentioned and it has an orange picture for an icon and it handles pretty well so far, it's more of a foobar-style interface but its really good if you have a lot of multi-artist compilation albums and want to switch between that and normal artist sorting and the old filetree sorting system I still have from the napster dayz

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

winamp is good and solidly in the middle of the autism spectrum for music player/library software, iTunes being least autistic and Foobar being most

I find Itunes legitimately hard to work with, I buy audiobooks and poo poo to listen to at work so I have to work with it a lot and I dunno I cant understand what people say when they think its easier. The ipod os itself is nice to work with especially if you dont want to gently caress with it a lot but dang I hate using the itunes part.

Still better than the Zune software though, that poo poo was basically locked into "you have to sync all your files at all times and you cant customize anything ever"

A Stupid Baby fucked around with this message at 01:24 on Aug 7, 2015

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
If you are using notepad.exe to code your website html, then I would suggest changing that progarm to maybe dreamweaver?

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
I really think that more people should use the mortgage interest tax deduction. It's really useful and can really help people feel confident buying a house, especially in this economy.

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Who da gently caress keeps actual music files on a hard drive and listens to them on a computer anymore.

All you nerds, apparently

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
i still use mutorrent because I like bloatware and Im too lazy to change horses

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
also i hear windows 10 is better than linux

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Alan Smithee posted:

also i hear windows 10 is better than linux

same but windows 95

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
it has the pinball. Game that is fun stoned

dstyle
Jul 24, 2006

jackyl posted:

it has the pinball. Game that is fun stoned

and a weezer video!!!!!

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i recommend you should use a 12 step program, op

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
Winamp 2.91 since it got all bloated and poo poo in later versions and I just keep all my music in my D:\Music folder. You don't need some stupid program to organize your music for you unless you're a loving idiot. iTunes is the most counter-intuitive pain in the rear end program to use, I can't understand how people stand it. Then again, I've been downloading mp3s since the days when you had to get them off IRC and FTP so I'm just sticking with what I'm comfortable with (and makes the most sense).

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Alan Smithee posted:

I usually don't care when my programs slowly bloat in to uselessness, but apparently my breaking point for that kind of thing is bitcoin miners, because now I use qbittorrent

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
frankly foobar is so much better than itunes (and winamp) it's probably still better for non-autists, even though it is a slightly autistic program

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
quod libet is cool for music, as well

ehhhhhhnnnnnn
Jun 3, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
World if Warcraft

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

foobar2000

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Parallax Scroll posted:

whatever you use, you should be using some gay open source knockoff instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i can still taste him
Feb 16, 2003
Buglord

Alan Smithee posted:

Go to Tixati. I did, and now I'm super gay!

• Locked thread