Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

VendaGoat posted:

I hosed fatter.

...you hosed as a fatter man? how big were you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Excelzior posted:

...you hosed as a fatter man? how big were you

I could joke about this. I could just make a witty remark. I could ignore it an go on with my life.

You want a picture of what I used to look like?

I've, hosed, Fatter. From all perspectives.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
bicurious betrothed wombats

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

VendaGoat posted:

I could joke about this. I could just make a witty remark. I could ignore it an go on with my life.

You want a picture of what I used to look like?

I've, hosed, Fatter. From all perspectives.

Woah.

Dumbfire Rocketman
Jul 30, 2009

a drunk european baby
is putting u in ur place

another thread about how awful fat women are, great

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Dumbfire Rocketman posted:

you love it

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Dumbfire Rocketman posted:

well, women are only useful for sex appeal and when they intentionally sabotage that they are worthless, so . . . .it's really something that needs to be discussed. it's a real problem. There are a lot of 140+ IQ goons in gbs, and I think they could come to a solution.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

VendaGoat posted:

I hosed fatter.

Fatter? I hardly know her!

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Poetic Justice posted:

well, women are only useful for sex appeal and when they intentionally sabotage that they are worthless, so . . . .it's really something that needs to be discussed. it's a real problem. There are a lot of 140+ IQ goons in gbs, and I think they could come to a solution.

what iq do you need to be to realize that you should stop posting?

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Business Gorillas posted:

what iq do you need to be to realize that you should stop posting?

dont cry, big guy

old wooden ships
Jan 22, 2015

Poetic Justice posted:

Women are cool, I love women, but just like we make fun of fat neckbeard bronies, the fat women with tiny tits that love homestuck are not exempt from ridicule.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Lard Goat posted:

Women are cool, I love women, but just like we make fun of fat neckbeard bronies, the fat women with tiny tits that love homestuck are not exempt from ridicule.

Nothing is worse than fat chicks with tiny tits, proof god isn't real

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Poetic Justice posted:

This

old wooden ships
Jan 22, 2015

Poetic Justice posted:

That's not proof god isn't real, it's proof that fat bitches with tiny tits got the short end of the stick. And by liking homestuck they dig themselves even deeper. I kind of like you, playing devil's advocate and trying so hard. I wish you the best in your fat crusade.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Lard Goat posted:

That's not proof god isn't real, it's proof that fat bitches with tiny tits got the short end of the stick. And by liking homestuck they dig themselves even deeper. I kind of like you, playing devil's advocate and trying so hard. I wish you the best in your fat crusade.

:cheers:

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

VendaGoat posted:

I hosed fatter.

Serious question - what's it like? I mean, how do you get all your dick in etc when there's so much flab in the way? Do you go on top if you're the guy? Don't you fall off?

Vernii
Dec 7, 2006

Vin BioEthanol posted:

mostly agree op, but there are exceptions

one of the top 10 prettiest chicks ive ever worked with was like a duece and a half

she wore skirts and sleeveless lots and while thick appendages didnt have any groce cottage cheese or rolls like my wife's friend who weighed significantly less

wouldve so hard

Overweight women can be pretty if they have the frame for it so that weight gets distributed in a more proportional way.

Unfortunately most are short and just turn into speroids.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

monkeytennis posted:

Serious question - what's it like? I mean, how do you get all your dick in etc when there's so much flab in the way? Do you go on top if you're the guy? Don't you fall off?

Have you never hosed an jello mold? :rolleyes: loving casual.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
I like my girls BBW, type that wanna suck you dry and then eat some lunch with you

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

monkeytennis posted:

You close your eyes and thrust and just kinda hope for the best, in my experience.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down

oldpainless posted:

You close your eyes and thrust and just kinda hope for the best, in my experience.

fat chicks are great at head, just have to remind them ice cream not hot dog so they don't bite etc.....

please don't gently caress them TIA

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

texaholic posted:

fat chicks are great at head, just have to remind them ice cream not hot dog so they don't bite etc.....

please don't gently caress them TIA

Why not? A lot of soft squishy zones to target

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

texaholic posted:

fat chicks are great at head,

I can personally vouch that this is not a true statement.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Poetic Justice posted:

change tits to butts and now you have some understanding of the world

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i like big booty bitches.

big, big booty bitches.

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
its a drat shame kelly clarkson didn't get some tittays when she transitioned

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
I'm just getting pretty tired of acronyms in general, you know?

Robokomodo
Nov 11, 2009
I met a girl over ICQ who was built like a bowling ball. I had fun honestly. She completely misrepresented herself though.

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Huge Lady Pleaser posted:

For every fat woman you don't gently caress I will gently caress 3

Same

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Robokomodo posted:

I met a girl over ICQ who was built like a bowling ball. I had fun honestly. She completely misrepresented herself though.

Nice dating protocol

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
fat chicks are fun to gently caress

Robokomodo
Nov 11, 2009

Darth123123 posted:

Nice dating protocol

Date? Oh no. You don't date fat chicks. You just screw.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
No fat chicks, imo

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

fat chicks are fun to gently caress

big girls can come off desperate which is a turn off imo

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer
I'm totally ok with the fat is beautiful movement, I have some fat positive friends but every single time they post their dream men it's completely standard sixpack toting fashion models. They are always trying to date thin men too. So if they don't actually like fat men, do they really believe their own beauty standards? Or is it just something to make them feel better about themselves?

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

nerdz posted:

I'm totally ok with the fat is beautiful movement, I have some fat positive friends but every single time they post their dream men it's completely standard sixpack toting fashion models. They are always trying to date thin men too. So if they don't actually like fat men, do they really believe their own beauty standards? Or is it just something to make them feel better about themselves?

Eh, I don't think it's fair to begrudge any given person's beauty standards in either direction. I have one like super thin (probably what they call a skinnyfat, though, because he is a skeletor) friend who pretty much holds a "fat chicks only" policy, and I know way more people who don't give a gently caress as long as a girl likes them. The only reason to think it's outrageous that a fat woman would want to hook up with a fit man is that we're currently in a social trend that places fat people in a state of being "lesser". If it were still hard to get fat without being rich as gently caress, we'd be having a different conversation.

I guess what I'm saying is I agree it's unrealistic for a fat person to expect our society to provide them with a mate of a "higher order", but I'm also saying that it's not fair to hold them responsible for being into whatever it is that they're into. It's the same as anybody else who doesn't adjust their expectations from life to a realistic standard in any area. Like 0.5% will luck out and get what they want, another 5% will get the monkey-paw evil wish version where it's a hot guy/girl who treats them like poo poo or uses them for money, and the remaining will either have to tolerate dating a shmuck or just stay single.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

Walks in to the room
Feels like a big balloon
I said, 'Hey girls you are beautiful'
Diet coke and a pizza please
Diet coke I'm on my knees
Screaming 'Big girl you are beautiful'

You take your skinny girls
Feel like I'm gonna die
'Cause a real woman
Needs a real man here's why

You take your girl
And multiply her by four
Now a whole lot of woman
Needs a whole lot more

Get yourself to the Butterfly Lounge
Find yourself a big lady
Big boy come on around
And they'll be calling you baby

No need to fantasize
Since I was in my braces
A watering hole
With the girls around
And curves in all the right places

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
Q: What does the fat girl say when she reads this thread?

A: Ayy lmoo!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

Walks in to the room
Feels like a big balloon
I said, 'Hey girls you are beautiful'
Diet coke and a pizza please
Diet coke I'm on my knees
Screaming 'Big girl you are beautiful'

You take your skinny girls
Feel like I'm gonna die
'Cause a real woman
Needs a real man here's why

You take your girl
And multiply her by four
Now a whole lot of woman
Needs a whole lot more

Get yourself to the Butterfly Lounge
Find yourself a big lady
Big boy come on around
And they'll be calling you baby

No need to fantasize
Since I was in my braces
A watering hole
With the girls around
And curves in all the right places

Hmm... tough one without googling.

I'm gonna guess "Meghan Trainor" song.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

reallivedinosaur posted:

Q: What does the fat girl say when she reads this thread?

A: Ayy lmoo!

• Locked thread