Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Realtalk, if you don't want a slightly chubby/thick girl with a fat rear end and big titties in your face, then you got mental issues.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

oldpainless posted:

Realtalk, if you don't want a slightly chubby/thick girl with a fat rear end and big titties in your face, then you got mental issues.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be4Dnok9rCU

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

oldpainless posted:

RadioactiveKid
Aug 12, 2005

Gato Rebelde

oldpainless posted:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

oldpainless posted:

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

oldpainless posted:

It really is a drat shame this statement this has been hijacked by 300+ lb criscoids that can't accept no fit man will ever stick his dick in their cottage cheesed cursed cooters.

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

oldpainless posted:

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp

Specter posted:

300+ lb criscoids

"curvy"

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler

Excelzior posted:

:agreed:

nothing sadder in this world than a fat woman with small titties

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

oldpainless posted:

post pics of that kind of girl/girls you're describing so all the people who empty quoted you can debate on if you're wrong or spot on please

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
british broadcasting walruses

Inoman
Aug 9, 2015
Buh-but muh HAES?!

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp

extra stout posted:

post pics of that kind of girl/girls you're describing so all the people who empty quoted you can debate on if you're wrong or spot on please

not that poster but imo katy perry or hillary scott or ugh khloe k at the smaller end up to as high as you want to go

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

extra stout posted:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I don't think that's what he was going for.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Chomp8645 posted:

I don't think that's what he was going for.

She isn't chubby and/or thick?

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
also right-click search "selena gomez fat" or "meghan trainor" and pretend the tittys were bigger for both (and face better for the latter)

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

yo i think bbw should stand for big beautiful whovian because they all love dr who like the old ones where he wears the rainbow top hats and poo poo if you like my post please hit like and subscribe

Lawrence Gilchrist fucked around with this message at 04:42 on Aug 11, 2015

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

yo i think bbw should stand for big beautiful whovian because they all love dr who like the old ones where he wears the rainbow top hats and poo poo if you like my post please hit like and subscribe

a more common and weird trend is an obsession with marilyn monroe and even buying her style of old timey bathing suits, despite not understanding the whole she was a size 14 thing or whatever it's up to now wasn't true, and she was like 120 pounds lol

i dont understand the idea of needing your hero to look like you, a lot of my heroes have features or skills i physically can not and never will have and it didn't make me start shopping for new idols

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

oldpainless posted:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

oldpainless posted:

what the gently caress does slightly chubby/thick even mean any more

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

what the gently caress does slightly chubby/thick even mean any more

the waist is still smaller than the hips

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

needing images of this slighty chubby/thick look

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I love me some fat titties

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013

Poetic Justice posted:

Nothing is worse than fat chicks with tiny tits, proof god isn't real

I have to second this emotion. And the killer is if a chick loses weight, the first place it comers from is her tits! Why god, why?!?!

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

swm looking for ttw (taller than wide) ladies. i will lick your entire body.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Would post pics but I'm on my phone

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
bellies that stick out more than titties? lol what would that be like in bed? :barf:

Adventure Pigeon
Nov 8, 2005

I am a master storyteller.

she looked into a funhouse mirror and decided that should be her body

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

the waist is still smaller than the hips

Past that they they claim "curvy" due to technical geometry.

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013

jackyl posted:

bellies that stick out more than titties? lol what would that be like in bed? :barf:

This. If you don't care about your body, I won't either. The last lady off of pof had jowels. Is there a fatty dating site? If not, don't steal my idea.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Adventure Pigeon posted:

thats a photoshop

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Adventure Pigeon posted:

I'm ok with her decision.
Same with this person.

Neither one of them effects my life.

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

oldpainless posted:

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

VendaGoat posted:

I'm ok with her decision.
Same with this person.

Neither one of them effects my life.

I'd do her. Assuming it's physically possible

PrincessWuffles
Oct 19, 2004

extra stout posted:

thats a photoshop
As if Chelsea Charms isn't a loving human photomanip to begin with.

extra stout posted:

toggle posted:

needing images of this slighty chubby/thick look
I don't know. Terri Jane's pretty hot.

Sunny Wagner

Redd Adaire

"Slightly chubby/thick" is such subjective terminology, but all three of these ladies are gorgeous and definitely not what anyone would reasonably call skinny.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

PrincessWuffles posted:

I don't know. Terri Jane's pretty hot.

Sunny Wagner

Redd Adaire

"Slightly chubby/thick" is such subjective terminology, but all three of these ladies are gorgeous and definitely not what anyone would reasonably call skinny.

Yeah this is more what I was imagining in regards to that "if you don't like you have mental issues" line we all empty quoted.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

PrincessWuffles posted:

Redd Adaire

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=assZ9bcucmQ

• Locked thread