Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Delsaber posted:

A simple ring would never be enough for him. Trump will commission a solid gold staff to represent his presidency, the top of which is modelled after his own head.

Wait until you see the Mount Rushmore plans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Helical Nightmares posted:

Wait until you see the Mount Rushmore plans.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

TontoCorazon posted:

He's a bankrupt piece of poo poo. How's he going buy a goddamn tv station?

Stop trampling my dreams

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Haha, the only people who went up in the polls were virtual unknowns like Kasich and Carson, while all the famous ones loving tanked. Jeb! and Walker might as well just leave right now.

Delsaber posted:

A simple ring would never be enough for him. Trump will commission a solid gold staff to represent his presidency, the top of which is modelled after his own head.

It'll be a cock ring like the one he wore when he accepted the apology from that Miss America winner.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Watching Trump boast about how his companies went bankrupt four time is the most surreal thing. Okay if he spins it into a "America is where you can rebuild" narrative but he just ran with it. Like "I got bankrupt four times gently caress yeah :feelsgood:"

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Bismuth posted:

Stop trampling my dreams

Yeah, he's only worth like 4.3 billion. That's not even Snapchat money, lmao!

e:like he couldn't even buy a app for taking pictures of ur dick with rofl!

Ork of Fiction fucked around with this message at 11:09 on Aug 7, 2015

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

Ork of Fiction posted:

Yeah, he's only worth like 4.3 billion. That's not even Snapchat money, lmao!

he told MSNBC this morning he's worth 11 billion, and that he used bankruptcy strategically and wanted to make it clear that he never went bankrupt, just a couple two or three of his 500 companies.

Blizzy_Cow
Feb 27, 2006
When one burns one's bridges, what a wonderful fire it makes
Do you think he might want to build his own city/start his own country like glenn beck wanted? Truly the greatest places.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
how hard do you think FoxNews is going to go at this monster they created and how badly do you think they'll fail

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

I stand by what I've always said. Trump is a red herring designed to make the actual candidate look moderate and intelligent. Likely Jeb Bush.

Still, Americans are so dumb they actually like the loud mouthed child who says a lot of terrible things. For now.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
lol, Huffington Post previously said they would only run Trump articles in the "entertainment" section because his candidacy is a joke and now they have to put it on the front page and in the politics section

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
The Republican party played its Trump card.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

No. 6 posted:

I stand by what I've always said. Trump is a red herring designed to make the actual candidate look moderate and intelligent. Likely Jeb Bush.

Still, Americans are so dumb they actually like the loud mouthed child who says a lot of terrible things. For now.
I don't know if I buy the GOP being smart enough to pull the WWE heel thing anymore.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Trump's stock rose from 12 cents to 20, so it's time to sell. There might still be money to be made off of his run but I don't like holding on to a bomb that long.

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

No. 6 posted:

At this point The Donald is off the loving chain. He has his message, "Make America Great Again" and it's resonating with the voters. Most of the other candidates are pissing around talking about guns and God and stopping abortions and support for Israel while The Donald is reaching directly into the heart of the common man and telling them something that they all want to hear.

All he has to do to maintain the momentum is keep repeating that one phrase: "Make America Great Again".

Ivor Biggun fucked around with this message at 14:50 on Aug 7, 2015

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Trump owns, and is schooling Fox News on its own propaganda.

Magnitogorsk.
Nov 14, 2004

Global warming is barely a big deal at all compared to the trajectory we used to be on. We'll have to do a lot of environmental engineering projects along certain shorelines and it will be a little warmer and wetter in some places, big fucking deal.
Why do leftists hate trump so much, he consistently talks about helping the poor and I haven't heard him say any of the typical right wing poor-bashing rhetoric. He just stood in the center of the GOP debate stage live on Fox News and argued how well single payer works in other countries. Does anyone actually believe that he's suddenly anti-abortion?

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Trump doesn't gove a poo poo about the abortion issue, like most normal people

A Good Candidate

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe

Magnitogorsk. posted:

Why do leftists hate trump so much, he consistently talks about helping the poor and I haven't heard him say any of the typical right wing poor-bashing rhetoric. He just stood in the center of the GOP debate stage live on Fox News and argued how well single payer works in other countries. Does anyone actually believe that he's suddenly anti-abortion?

My favorite part was him talking about how much influence his money has bought him in Washington over the years.

:allears:

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

readingatwork posted:

My favorite part was him talking about how much influence his money has bought him in Washington over the years.

:allears:

People keep saying he has no experience in government, but he's made hundreds and hundreds of deals.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
I like the part where Trump said how he gives money to candidates so that they do what he wants, like how Hillary came to his wedding because he paid her.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Magnitogorsk. posted:

Why do leftists hate trump so much, he consistently talks about helping the poor and I haven't heard him say any of the typical right wing poor-bashing rhetoric.

I'm a leftist and I think Trump is good and funny and the best republican choice for pres and better than Hillary. how many "leftists" do you actually know?

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Trump represents America very well, I think he's the president we deserve.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

The Saurus posted:

I'm a leftist and I think

:siren: :siren: :siren:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
This https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkOJ9uNj9EY

But with Trump instead of "X"

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

City of Tampa posted:

I like the part where Trump said how he gives money to candidates so that they do what he wants, like how Hillary came to his wedding because he paid her.

He's a shitbag but at least he's upfront about it so I guess go Trump!

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

BigBoss posted:

He's a shitbag but at least he's upfront about it so I guess go Trump!

good on him for revealing how all politicians are just scumbags in hock to the rich nowadays

you know the good thing about Trump is that he's already so rich he's kind of unbribable. I mean I've been arguing that America needs a god-king for years, it's the only person who could balance the interests of the wealthy and the poor without being unduly influenced by money. Trump seems like he could fill that role.

limeincoke
Jul 3, 2005

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
Correction guys - Trump bragged about how HE didn't go bankrupt, his companies did. He was proud of himself for actually making money off his bankruptcies. It was his employees and lenders who got screwed. SO gently caress YOU GET IT RIGHT!

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

I don't think you understand, I'm a religious person and I think that if we elect trump we literally deserve him. He is the wheel upon which we will be broken

I've said for a while now that Trump is not the president America needs but he is definitely the president America deserves

Observe Me
Jan 21, 2006

I know shits bad right now with all that starving bullshit and the dust storms and we are running out of french fries and burrito coverings. But I got a solution!
People in my class are currently unironically talking about how Trump would be a good president.

I think I'm gonna need to update my avatar soon.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Observe Me posted:

People in my class are currently unironically talking about how Trump would be a good president.

I think I'm gonna need to update my avatar soon.

Your avatar is very fitting to this thread actually.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
my favorite part was Trump being like, "I know the system is broke because when I was a businessman 2 months before running for president I bribed people and it worked. Bribing people works. I know this first hand."

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

RaceBannon posted:

I didn't see presidential hopeful Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho in the midst of them, but I feel like i should have

Would Unironically vote for Terry Crews

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Business Gorillas posted:

i was at a bar and i had to pull out my phone and check if ben carson was the black republican who was the literal war criminal

turns out he wasnt, it was the other one

tbf the only thing stopping Carson from being a war criminal is an appointment to any position related to the military

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i kind of liked Carson's 'look we should be super careful about using the military but once we've made the decision to unleash it then just unleash hell gently caress it'

like roman times or something

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Trump will make a good president just you wait and see.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlEz_PLFBIg

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Moridin920 posted:

i kind of liked Carson's 'look we should be super careful about using the military but once we've made the decision to unleash it then just unleash hell gently caress it'

like roman times or something

I unironically support this. Go big, or go home. U S A! U S A!

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

ha, they made Meagyn Kelly look redfaced and mean

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine
They're right though, nothing sticks to Trump.

Lol Facebook's "trending" stories have the others' names popping up as they get called on poo poo said in the debate.

Trump's name doesn't appear though Rosie O'Donell's does. :allears:

• Locked thread