Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
when was that last time you touched a titty?
recently (<1 week)
a while (2-4 weeks)
no
im touching your mom's titty right now, op
View Results

• Locked thread
Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

i'm a reasonable human being and i was expecting a small B cup or something, but when i went for a feel i found out it was all padded and the titty basically didn't exist and it was all padding

i wouldn't care normally but i feel like i got bamboozled. what's going on with these feminists and why do they think its okay to lie about they're titty???

post some unfortunate titty swindling stories itt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nightrain
Dec 17, 2004

I may be new to SA, but I've been playing guitar in the desert and on top of pianos for years
Men don't have tits you silly bastard

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

The vagina is all that matters, lol.

Would you have felt better if the tits were as big as you thought they were and she had a dick?

smdh

sorry about your gayness

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

FIRST TIME posted:

The vagina is all that matters, lol.

Would you have felt better if the tits were as big as you thought they were and she had a dick?

smdh

sorry about your gayness

please do not kinkshame

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

hello my name is Business Gorillas aka Gorilla Man and i would like to announce to the something awful that i like a reasonable amount of titty

i'm sorry if this is offends you but this is how i am so if you have the problem maybe you should not post itt thread...............

Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

might have a case for fraud OP, or at least negligent misrep

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
mr. sausage man

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

dad gay. so what posted:

mr. sausage man

i think you should put a little more effort into that thread if you're just going to run around name dropping that all over the place

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

thanks to the person who voted "recently (<1 week)" in the poll, we should hang out sometime and talk about our titty stories haha

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
Girl was lovely, nice, got the top off and ahhhh scars! The boobs were big but rebuilt, OMG wear that pink ribbon or something. BITCH
so repulsive

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

lol, just lol if you're a tit man ITYOOL 2015

iT'S ALL BOUT ASSES NOW

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
tits are just fake butts

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

FIRST TIME posted:

i think you should put a little more effort into that thread if you're just going to run around name dropping that all over the place

what the gently caress are you talkin about "first time"? you got some kinda roblm? holy fikken sjit. go eat a dik. burn your housevdown.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

FIRST TIME posted:

lol, just lol if you're a tit man ITYOOL 2015

iT'S ALL BOUT ASSES NOW

i actually thought i was an rear end man until this girl in question had a great rear end but almost zero titty

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

(and can't post for 2 years!)

i like a large tittay over a small tittay cuz a small tittay aint good fer poo poo!

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

all i want is like a moderate handful and i'm not even gonna ask for a complete handful because i have big hands

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Business Gorillas posted:

i actually thought i was an rear end man until this girl in question had a great rear end but almost zero titty

ew

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu2OYcgr4rM

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
my 'gently caress budy' has the great rear end of a jennifer lopez but the torso of a daniel radcliffe and the facial paralysis of a daniel radcliffe

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IHUl8CwCvI

Green Mind
Aug 5, 2007

Said it's ok...
For a LTR and a girl that treats you right you can't go wrong with a b cup imo. Down the line when mrs d cup is saggin and complaining of back problems, mrs b cup is jumpin on it at 7 AM

Pulp Can Move
Oct 4, 2012
titty swindle was good in snowpiercer

DenizenKane
Nov 6, 2013

Please. Go on.

Green Mind posted:

For a LTR and a girl that treats you right you can't go wrong with a b cup imo. Down the line when mrs d cup is saggin and complaining of back problems, mrs b cup is jumpin on it at 7 AM

The moderately sized boob is the unsung hero of our time.

Abdul Alhazred
Mar 15, 2007
I'm sorry to hear that you've been BOOBboozled op

what would you have thought if instead of padding it was some ghetto-looking implants??? better or worse than no titty??

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
knocker knockoffed

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

Nightrain posted:

Men don't have tits you silly bastard
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gynecomastia

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

I have a mild case of this and it kinda sucks =( even when I slim down to the point that I have visible abs and cheekbones i still have tiny manboobs on my pecs

posting this as i touch my wife's boob

Abdul Alhazred
Mar 15, 2007

The Saurus posted:

I have a mild case of this and it kinda sucks =( even when I slim down to the point that I have visible abs and cheekbones i still have tiny manboobs on my pecs

posting this as i touch my wife's boob

sorry to hear about your limey inbreeding

nothing compared to good old southern inbreeding USA #1

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

big titty ladies are keepin small boobie ladies down, they should revolt and have a face off in a jello wrestling contest, ladies? :corrupt:

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

also sorry for any spelling erroes, i am typing with my vagina

naem
May 29, 2011

Green Mind posted:

Marry a 27 year old 7 out of ten brunette with a b cup and wake up next to Sandra bullock for the next 56 years #lifehack

Saga
Aug 17, 2009
She said p. much the same thing about your tiny dick OP.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
I watched a gif or image or video of some girl putting on like 3 bra's and using padding. The result was crazy and shattered my worldview. Somebody should find it and post it itt

Abdul Alhazred
Mar 15, 2007
op you need to pack and pad your crotch to get even

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Bamboobzled

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

FIRST TIME posted:

thats called getting pussy puzzled

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

Business Gorillas posted:

Agreed

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
draw nipples on her rear end instead

Abdul Alhazred
Mar 15, 2007

circ dick soleil posted:

thats called getting pussy puzzled

actually its called "jackpot"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Green Mind posted:

this is good advice but i ended up grabbin some a cup expecting a b

even though its called an "a cup" its definitely not a grade a titty

• Locked thread